Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Afshin Peyrovani is also back with TM now (Aryan was back yesterday).
      Only Nekounam and Markar left.
      Taj has said they will be back with TM. Should be resolved soon.
      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349237
      Are you sure Peyrovani is back with TM now?
      I just read somewhere that Peyrovani is supposed to go to Qatar on THURSDAY.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Haha look at that kid next to Querioz. He looks like 14 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
            Iraq is already training in Iran and all their home matches are in Tehran. This gives CQ the chance to use them the way coaches often use youth or B teams in closed skirmishes to test out tactics or players in new roles without tipping their hand.

Ultimately it makes no difference, except to oghdei losers desperately looking for ANY excuse to moan about nothing.

No worries though. In barely over a year this guy will be gone and his replacement will be another 3rd rate Croat or someone whose greatest accomplishment is advancing once to the ACL second round. Fans like you don't deserve someone like CQ or anyone else at his level. hamin Branko ham az saretoon ziade.

When the assistants won't be at the Qatar game, what would be the point, Einstein?

Keep on pretending that you didn't get my sarcasm!

I don't give a shit even if Naser Ebrahimi becomes the head coach of TM after Carlos Qeiroz, nor do I care if god himself came down and became the coach of TM. When I see non-sense behavior, I point it out.

Your world renowned man has been full of non-sense lately. and this has only one explanation. but not today.

Comment

No

Dan Gaspar has also been dismissed from the TM by CQ

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                Keep on pretending that you didn't get my sarcasm!
                You don't have to use sarcasm for your posts to be funny. Pretending you have a clue about football is more than enough.

I don't give a shit even if Naser Ebrahimi becomes the head coach of TM after Carlos Qeiroz, nor do I care if god himself came down and became the coach of TM. When I see non-sense behavior, I point it out.
                Your world renowned man has been full of non-sense lately. and this has only one explanation. but not today.
                What you call "non-sense behavior" are things that no one would give a damn about unless they were agenda-driven losers desperately looking for evidence to defend a false narrative. For your own sake I hope you have connections to those who benefit from CQ leaving. At least that would explain the obsession.

Comment

Are you sure Peyrovani is back with TM now?
                  I just read somewhere that Peyrovani is supposed to go to Qatar on THURSDAY.
                  Yes he is flying out on Thursday but he is back in his position with TM.

Haha, Oceano rockin them yeezys brah!

Comment

You don't have to use sarcasm for your posts to be funny. Pretending you have a clue about football is more than enough.
                    says the man that claims Carlos sent back Perspolis players from the camp to counter branko's agenda to turn perspolis fans against TM!!! thank you for good laughter!

What you call "non-sense behavior" are things that no one would give a damn about unless they were agenda-driven losers desperately looking for evidence to defend a false narrative. For your own sake I hope you have connections to those who benefit from CQ leaving. At least that would explain the obsession.
                    the only person obsessed with Carlos's departure, is Carlos Qeiroz himself. He has been dreaming of South Africa for a several months now. but when you don't have a clue or fail miserably at reading between the lines, don't blame others blame your own lack of common sense.

and big LOL at my narrative being AGENDA driven. Yes, I run your country's entire fucking football from the comfort of my home on a page read by 500 people. lol

Comment

says the man that claims Carlos sent back Perspolis players from the camp to counter branko's agenda to turn perspolis fans against TM!!! thank you for good laughter!
                      Nice straw man. Actually no it sucked.

the only person obsessed with Carlos's departure, is Carlos Qeiroz himself. He has been dreaming of South Africa for a several months now. but when you don't have a clue or fail miserably at reading between the lines, don't blame others blame your own lack of common sense.
                      So not only are you clueless about football, you're also a master of the dark arts of mind reading It's laughably obvious you're throwing everything you can find at the wall, hoping something sticks. All to bash a coach whose crime is keeping Iran at the top of Asian rankings AND World Cup Qualifying with the infrastructure and budget comparable to a Korean 2nd division club.

Yes, I run your country's entire fucking football from the comfort of my home on a page read by 500 people. lol
                      No one thinks you're running a damn thing. You're just a butt-hurt troll obsessed with bashing a coach who's done more for Iranian football than a thousand losers like you put together.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        Yes he is flying out on Thursday but he is back in his position with TM.

Haha, Oceano rockin them yeezys brah!
                        There was a closer pic on CQ's Facebook of him and Omid Ebrahimi, those TD's are definately fake bro

Comment

Comment

Where is Gucci, Mohamadi , JB, Shojaei and Ansarifard?
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-20-2017, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Where is Gucci, Mohamadi , JB, Shojaei and Ansarifard?
                              playing in europe, they will join tm in qatar

Comment

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X