Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez you two have been arguing on here non stop for the past 3 days. Don't you have to sleep?

So much ''TM-news''

Comment

No one wins in an argument so let us live, let live and move on.

Anyone knows who the referee is? Have tried searching but to no avail.

Comment

AFC and FIFA still havent announced the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          AFC and FIFA still havent announced the referee.
          A day before the game and the referee has not been announced? is that normal? OR we being paranoid for no reason.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, Benjamin Williams was announced one month before the match vs Uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
              A day before the game and the referee has not been announced? is that normal? OR we being paranoid for no reason.
              The only time you see the words "AFC" and "normal" in a sentence is when the word "isn't" is between them. It shouldn't be a surprise by now that AFC keeps doing crap like this

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                If I'm not mistaken, Benjamin Williams was announced one month before the match vs Uzbekistan
                I remember the meltdown on here(myself included) when the other games had no referees assigned but Williams was announced a month before!

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                  The Qataris are still shopping for one, but they haven't found one they quite like yet.

Comment

Is there a mod in PFDC that can end this nonsense? I visit this thread everyday to get news, not to see NFL and Afat fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      Is there a mod in PFDC that can end this nonsense? I visit this thread everyday to get news, not to see NFL and Afat fight.
                      I also don't like to see pages over pages of back and fort argument between two members. There should be a way to divert this sort of argument from the main topic. I suggest a Mod or other members show their dissatisfaction for this kind of argument whenever they get tired. Then the people involved in argument open up a new thread and continue there. They can post a link here (or in original thread) for those who want to follow their debate and leave the rest of members in peace!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL
                        in other news, Former Qatari player told Qatari media that Iranian Team is OLD and weak, but he admits that we are an organized team.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=349323

We'll show him who is old tomorrow.

what fight? we are discussing.
                        we are old?????you got to be kididng me

Comment

If NFL and Afat post one more time on replying to each otherms post - you're banned.

Comment

One more argument from NFL or AFAT and both will be banned for at least a month. This is the LAST WARNING!
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

any one have cq interview from today?

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1404098...86%DB%8C%D8%AF
                                we might play 2 forwards, as gucci up front and azmoun behind him

Comment

Working...
                                X