X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1404098...86%DB%8C%D8%AF
    we might play 2 forwards, as gucci up front and azmoun behind him
    I read the article and it's getting me so excited !!! I just can't wait to see the final lineup and watch our boys come home victorious!

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1404098...86%DB%8C%D8%AF
      we might play 2 forwards, as gucci up front and azmoun behind him
      even with that, we still have a killer bench, say, for second half

Comment

I think it will still be a 4-2-3-1 having Gucci as striker and Azmoun as CAM behind Gucci but if this happens i believe our CAM will be more free than last matches. Having both Azmoun and Gucci will give us extra energy and opportunities in attacking play. Azmoun can win the headers and physical battles and Gucci can score.
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

any one have cq interview from today?

http://90tv.ir/video/377227/%D8%A7%D...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Comment

Based on the current status of TM, and all the drama that has been going on in the past few months, what are the chances of CQ having gone off the deep end? As in, he changing his formation since one could assume a loss would mean he could justify wanting to leave even further.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Based on the current status of TM, and all the drama that has been going on in the past few months, what are the chances of CQ having gone off the deep end? As in, he changing his formation since one could assume a loss would mean he could justify wanting to leave even further.
              Somebody must have left their tinfoil hat at home. If you believe this, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. No one in their right mind spends valuable time and energy to devise some kind of evil plan to lose a game so that he can justify leaving. FFS.

Comment

They're games in training. I wouldn't put too much weigh on such things.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  Somebody must have left their tinfoil hat at home. If you believe this, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. No one in their right mind spends valuable time and energy to devise some kind of evil plan to lose a game so that he can justify leaving. FFS.
                  Jesus freaking Christ. Did you forget to take your medication today? What is up with all you and over reacting? Can't someone ask a fucking question without getting ridiculed and name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    They're games in training. I wouldn't put too much weigh on such things.
                    Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      even with that, we still have a killer bench, say, for second half
                      I agree I know Gucci and azmoun are both good but for start we should go with Gucci he has scored against them often if don't work we can bring in karim and azmoub

Comment

The end is coming for Gutter and their fake international football team.

Comment

Jesus freaking Christ. Did you forget to take your medication today? What is up with all you and over reacting? Can't someone ask a fucking question without getting ridiculed and name calling.
                          I didn't name-call or overreact. Sounds like you are though. Stop spewing bs conspiracy theories if you can't take the criticism.

Comment

To be fair, all three strikers 'deserve' to start, but I reckon Azmoun will start. I personally want Gucci to start though. Ansarifard is a really good player too. Wouldn't want to be Querioz an hour before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                              I didn't name-call or overreact. Sounds like you are though. Stop spewing bs conspiracy theories if you can't take the criticism.
                              Oh telling someone they are wearing a tin foil hat must be a normal day to day conversation for you. Who said anything about conspiracy theory, this is a forum, which is a "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." If you can't answer someones idea or view point without sounding like a retard, than refrain from that. Congratulations, you've made it to my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                The Qataris are still shopping for one, but they haven't found one they quite like yet.
                                !!

Ay Khoda, mordam az khande !

Comment

Working...
                                X