Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone in the US considered calling Star Goalkeeper Academy and asking Dan directly?

Comment

I don't give a shit about what's being reported on the Iranian media, but to say it must be a BS just because a certain media is reporting it doesn't explain the situation.

given the fact that no one close to the situation, for reasons only known to them, wants to talk about this ordeal or answer any questions about this shit, media is essentially forced to put up what ever they hear out there. what do you really expect the media to do? Just censor the fact that most of TM staff have been let go and for no apparent reason and with no explanation?

I am really baffled as to why we can't get Peyrovani or nekounam ro some fucking spoke person from the IFF to answer some questions and clear the air.
      Why the censorship of this subject? What's the big fucking deal anyways???

Imagine half of the staff of the U.S national team is let go and ESPN can't talk about it? or if they bring some official on TV and ask them some simple questions and they get the bullshit: "sorry we can't talk about this because we don't want our team to get into "hashieh"!!! Imagine that! lol

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      " He has a $500 000 contract until end of 2018 with a $100 000 termination clause.
      now that in itself is proof that it's BS
      Why is that?
      $500K contract with a $100 termination clause actually sounds very realistic. any side who wants to terminate, has to pay $100K. seems pretty reasonable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        I don't give a shit about what's being reported on the Iranian media, but to say it must be a BS just because a certain media is reporting it doesn't explain the situation.

given the fact that no one close to the situation, for reasons only known to them, wants to talk about this ordeal or answer any questions about this shit, media is essentially forced to put up what ever they hear out there. what do you really expect the media to do? Just censor the fact that most of TM staff have been let go and for no apparent reason and with no explanation?

I am really baffled as to why we can't get Peyrovani or nekounam ro some fucking spoke person from the IFF to answer some questions and clear the air.
        Why the censorship of this subject? What's the big fucking deal anyways???

Imagine half of the staff of the U.S national team is let go and ESPN can't talk about it? or if they bring some official on TV and ask them some simple questions and they get the bullshit: "sorry we can't talk about this because we don't want our team to get into "hashieh"!!! Imagine that! lol

Why is that?
        $500K contract with a $100 termination clause actually sounds very realistic. any side who wants to terminate, has to pay $100K. seems pretty reasonable to me.
        Yeah I think the article should be taken with a healthy grain of salt but nothing in the report seems outrageous to me.

The contract part is completely plausible and nothing sounds BS about that to me. Also the part where he still attends the TM camp daily seems like just reporting of what is actually happening.

Comment

Gaspar is still posting on Linkedin about Team Melli in a proud way and has his function until present @ Team Melli
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            Gaspar is still posting on Linkedin about Team Melli in a proud way and has his function until present @ Team Melli
            Maybe/hopefully his absent is only temporarily?

Comment

Gaspar is still in Iran, posting pictures:
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BSQ16mSB...angasparsoccer

I wouldn't be too surprised if he had a fallout with Queiroz, simply because being in Tehran but not part of the China game was a bit odd. However, I also have some doubts...there is also a pic of him and Queoriz on his Instagram, looking all happy, just 4 weeks ago. "Happy Birthday Carlos Queiroz. Wishing you many more! World Class Coach, my mentor and special friend for 25 years! "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRF_RsAh...angasparsoccer

So who knows whats going on. Anyways, he's a great man, and has been with Team Melli since 2011 (just like Queiroz). Let's hope it works out for him and he rejoins the squad for WC2018.

Comment

We need everyone back. The less this national team has people falling out of it the better. It has become a strong unit until now. There's no need to break it up. We're close to making history for our football. I'd love Peyrovani, Nekounam and Markar to be part of that success. They are great men in our football.

Comment

Originally posted by Piroozi View Post
                  Gaspar is still in Iran, posting pictures:
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BSQ16mSB...angasparsoccer

I wouldn't be too surprised if he had a fallout with Queiroz, simply because being in Tehran but not part of the China game was a bit odd. However, I also have some doubts...there is also a pic of him and Queoriz on his Instagram, looking all happy, just 4 weeks ago. "Happy Birthday Carlos Queiroz. Wishing you many more! World Class Coach, my mentor and special friend for 25 years! "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRF_RsAh...angasparsoccer

So who knows whats going on. Anyways, he's a great man, and has been with Team Melli since 2011 (just like Queiroz). Let's hope it works out for him and he rejoins the squad for WC2018.
                  He says "HBD" to almost everyone on there.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    We need everyone back. The less this national team has people falling out of it the better. It has become a strong unit until now. There's no need to break it up. We're close to making history for our football. I'd love Peyrovani, Nekounam and Markar to be part of that success. They are great men in our football.
                    Where are those guys anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                      He says "HBD" to almost everyone on there.
                      Lol true...but my point is if he had beef with Queiroz from the Syria game, he wouldn't be congratulating him in such a nice way. The pic is from Iran and looks recent as well. This whole thing that Queiroz got mad at him for Gaspar being nice to Syrian players sounds so childish. Queiroz and Gaspar are world class professional coaches and know each other for a very long time, they are not some 3rd graders ke baham dava o ghahr konan. Plus Gaspar's instagram still states "Iran National Team Assistant & Goalkeeper Coach" so this whole thing is probably a temporary.

Comment

Its all about the Benjamin$$$ baybay..!!
                        why are we wasting time with other mostly bs hypotheticals..??
                        how many times before have we had similar drama$$ n fall out$$ ALL BECAUSE IFF Was'nt Paying their employers in a timely manner or not at all ...!!?
                        and how many times before the parties were forced to resort to such extreme measures in order to force IFF & the fking Mullahs overseeing their budget to Finally loosen the purse strings..???

Comment

Guys
                          The game against uzbek is in 12jun at 2 pm. But its in ramadan!!!! Am i missing something here? Are the players going to fast??? And. 2 pm?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                            Guys
                            The game against uzbek is in 12jun at 2 pm. But its in ramadan!!!! Am i missing something here? Are the players going to fast??? And. 2 pm?!!!
                            Here we go again. Let the FIFA bans and sanctions begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Here we go again. Let the FIFA bans and sanctions begin.
                              Kick-off still hasn't been announced. It will probably be after 9 PM.

Comment

Im pretty sure uzbaks will not fast. They will say because of travel its allowed to break fast

Comment

Working...
                                X