X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Very impressive with 80,000 people! I just wished we could come up with our own thing rather than copying others all the times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Very impressive with 80,000 people! I just wished we could come up with our own thing rather than copying others all the times.
        Every fan base does the Viking clap now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          almost all of our chants are original. what did we copy?

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/380251/%D8%A2%D...AF%DB%8C%D9%86

Analysis of TM

Comment

We should start a bandari chant with Sandy music blasting
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                We should start a bandari chant with Sandy music blasting
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

How long is Torabi injured for and what is his injury. He is a great potential as well but has totally fallen off any discussion.

Comment

Are we going to play a friendly before Uzbekistan game. There is one FIFA matchday open before that. The league will be over by then so we should have all IPL players available.

Our RPL/Holland guys also finish May 21/22nd.
                    Last edited by perspolis#1; 04-05-2017, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                      How long is Torabi injured for and what is his injury. He is a great potential as well but has totally fallen off any discussion.
                      He was injured for a couple of months and when he came back he was very out of shape. Former SS player, Milad Fakhredini committed a nasty foul on him and almost broke his leg. Current Torabi is not even the shadow of old Torabi! If he can not come out clean from this condition, he might lose his chance to move to Europe. It will be true waste of talent. If anyone can break Milad's leg, it will be great. Milad ruined Torabi's future.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Are we going to play a friendly before Uzbekistan game. There is one FIFA matchday open before that. The league will be over by then so we should have all IPL players available.
                        Our RPL/Holland guys also finish May 21/22nd.
                        I tell you NO
                        Reason: it will be cancelled.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          I tell you NO
                          Reason: it will be cancelled.
                          Then we should at least have a camp thats about 2 weeks duration. What are Oman and Jordan doing right now? Tell them to swing by Tehran for a match.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Then we should at least have a camp thats about 2 weeks duration. What are Oman and Jordan doing right now? Tell them to swing by Tehran for a match.
                            Oman and Jordan will never come to Iran to play against Iran, cause Saudis dont like it...
                            CQ will never be able to get two weeks training camp, cause Branco and QN dont like it...

Welcome to Eye-Ran, and be PROUD, and i really mean it, for being on top of the table without conceding a goal so far, cause what these players and coaching staff are going through and doing is unbelievable!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              Welcome to Eye-Ran, and be PROUD, and i really mean it, for being on top of the table without conceding a goal so far, cause what these players and coaching staff are going through and doing is unbelievable!
                              Could you please call my baba and tell him this?

Comment

We will and should have a friendly announced soon, This is the LAST hurdle! CQ knows it, IFF know it and players know it! We win this one, then IFF is off the hook for any friendlies, camps or any other "unnecessary investments" ! IFF collects the Euro10 million and pays all their dues! and everyone is happy with 2 games to spare! which we can use as 'friendlies' for free! so the ROI is phenomenal, we just need to beat the Uzbeks to get this bag of goodies!

Comment

Working...
                                X