This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Vingada is really joke, Carlos simply backing a countryman.
    He's either good or bad with them.
    For example him and Manuel Jose were not good with each other at all. He was also not good with Paulo Bento (former Portugal and Olympiakos coach).

He seems to have a good relationship with Toni Oliveira and Vingada though.

Out of the Iranian coaches he seems to like Daei and Mansourian the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      If it isn't then I don't know what is wrong with every one trying to impersonate him to promote their personal agendas.

Of course we have this infamous CQ pretender with over 115,000 likes, all of whom think that it's really him, which was exposed here on PFDC (but still actively continuing to post as CQ) and calls Omar Abdulrahman the "best player in Asia" speaking as CQ

https://www.facebook.com/10927548577...7329955631342/
      Think there was rumor that the guy running that supposed official FB page is that Portuguese agent Tedu Martin..!??
      The guy is a pfdc member here too, screen name forgot .!? Iran#8 or something like that.

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Seriously if he couldn't beat Kyrgyzstan and Vietnam with those players then the Malaysian Micky mouse NT is way above his level too.

I think we even had a member here (Ghermez Agha?) who had a cousin or something on Vingada's team who told that member that Vingada was a terrible coach.
      He has a lengthy somewhat impressive coaching resume but he has hardly been able to hold on to any of his jobs longer than a year which clearly speaks volumes of his overall coaching quality ..! Or poor sod may just be a slow starter ..! Looool
      To be fair to him Vietnam is not really a big pushover in the Asian youth football & the Asian games were also held that year somewhere in east Asia ..! More importantly IFF completely fked over the whole preparations program of his TM u20 team for that Asian Games tourney ..! There were reports surfacing of our players staying @ a dump like motel with multiple squad members to a room sleeping in bags etc. ..!!

Ps
      I think Nelo also served as CQ TM assistant for year prior to that tourney ..! & obviously he was a compatriot so I remember CQ pulling for him to remain as coach following that AC games complete debacle.
      Also wasn't it the same hapless sob viganda coaching Maritomo ?the year Alireza Haghighi got into a pissfight with the GK coaches which resulted in his dismissal & his promising career going down the shitter. ..!?

Comment

Well one good thing coming out of Vingada's new job as the Malasian coach , is that CQ can set up a couple of friendly games with them fairly easily since our IFF is so damn uncompitant as f**k , they use CQ connections with other world coaches to set up matches for Iran.

By the way did you all know that the TM's Montenegro friendly for June was solely the work of CQ , even Taj said that too.

Pathetic 😖😖😖😖

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Well one good thing coming out of Vingada's new job as the Malasian coach , is that CQ can set up a couple of friendly games with them fairly easily since our IFF is so damn uncompitant as f**k , they use CQ connections with other world coaches to set up matches for Iran.

By the way did you all know that the TM's Montenegro friendly for June was solely the work of CQ , even Taj said that too.

Pathetic 😖😖😖😖
          Please no more pointless friendlies against minnows like Malaysia. There is nothing to gain from meaningless 6-0 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Please no more pointless friendlies against minnows like Malaysia. There is nothing to gain from meaningless 6-0 wins.
            Maybe not with our full squad, but can be great for our less known players.

Playing>Not Playing at all

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzA5smjDwwM

extensive video of TM Goalkeeper preparation with new coach before qatar match last WCQ round. Very professionally done. Also got to see some of our outfield players training during finishing drill. im not even sure how I found this, but I guess our new Portuguese GK Coach has his own channel on youtube. Excellent video

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

extensive video of TM Goalkeeper preparation with new coach before qatar match last WCQ round. Very professionally done. Also got to see some of our outfield players training during finishing drill. im not even sure how I found this, but I guess our new Portuguese GK Coach has his own channel on youtube. Excellent video
                I can't believe I watched the whole thing haha. Was pretty cool to watch, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Was he the goalkeeper coach in Indian League before joining TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Was he the goalkeeper coach in Indian League before joining TM?
                    he coached in qatar and india I think

Comment

He looks a former pro footballer & a damn fine GK coach..!
                      With outside shots better than anyone in our squad too .,!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Not only that, he also follows PFDC on his subscriptions. Would be good to show a few specials for our future subscribers. New Goalies and potential TM talents.

Comment

Just from watching those trainings, it's obvious that Beiranvand is no.1 Mazaheri no.2 Akhbari no.3
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I am guessing this new GK coach isn't too bad after all. I was getting worried once Dan Gaspar left but I think we have a great replacement

Comment

Any news on the camp in Austria?

Comment

The Austria camp is set to start May 26 till June 4 th when Iran will travel to Montenegro to play their NT

Comment

Working...
                                X