This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    I really hope that with us beating Montenegro teams like Poland and Denmark that are in the same group would offer friendly with us.
    now poland is a excellent friendly, we should test our defense against levandowski, because poland will be in the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      now poland is a excellent friendly, we should test our defense against levandowski, because poland will be in the world cup
      Exactly! And they have a game with Armenia and Montenegro in beginning of October. Considering Montenegro played a friendly with us as a presequel to their Armenia match, I wouldn't doubt if Poland reaches out to us for a presequel to Armenia (close neighbors) and Montenegro (recently beat by Iran). We are literally the perfect opponent for them to play against prior to October.
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Exactly! And they have a game with Armenia and Montenegro in beginning of October. Considering Montenegro played a friendly with us as a presequel to their Armenia match, I wouldn't doubt if Poland reaches out to us for a presequel to Armenia (close neighbors) and Montenegro (recently beat by Iran). We are literally the perfect opponent for them to play against prior to October.
        agree, if we qualify for world cup we can get even better friendlies

Comment

Exactly! And they have a game with Armenia and Montenegro in beginning of October. Considering Montenegro played a friendly with us as a presequel to their Armenia match, I wouldn't doubt if Poland reaches out to us for a prequel to Armenia (close neighbors) and Montenegro (recently beat by Iran). We are literally the perfect opponent for them to play against prior to October.
          You all forget that Poland is a part of UEFA meaning they have Football Federation that is light years ahead of ours in management, which means the Polish FA has already scheduled friendlies months and months in advance, and unless something drastic happens, ie cancellation even if they wanted to they cant ask for a friendly. The reason why we suffer from lack of friendlies is that our FA fails to book teams in advance, we sometimes need to book top teams 2 years in advance to get a chance to play them ....

Comment

If we make to the World Cup next week, we will have 5 FIFA Friendly dates (4 in 2017, 1 in 2018). Hopefully CQ can use his connections because I wouldn't count too much on IFF to be able to do anything, even if they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              You all forget that Poland is a part of UEFA meaning they have Football Federation that is light years ahead of ours in management, which means the Polish FA has already scheduled friendlies months and months in advance, and unless something drastic happens, ie cancellation even if they wanted to they cant ask for a friendly. The reason why we suffer from lack of friendlies is that our FA fails to book teams in advance, we sometimes need to book top teams 2 years in advance to get a chance to play them ....
              Even if this is true, booking friendlies 2 years in advance makes no sense. What Iran FA is doing is actually probably more useful (though not efficient), where a real-time match up against opponents are determined, which are actually on the right level at that moment with your team. There is no way to predict what your team (or your opponent's team) needs in 2 years time, as players/coaches/staff can change significantly in that time. While IR FA needs to be more efficient, I don't think there is a need to book 2 years in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Even if this is true, booking friendlies 2 years in advance makes no sense. What Iran FA is doing is actually probably more useful (though not efficient), where a real-time match up against opponents are determined, which are actually on the right level at that moment with your team. There is no way to predict what your team (or your opponent's team) needs in 2 years time, as players/coaches/staff can change significantly in that time. While IR FA needs to be more efficient, I don't think there is a need to book 2 years in advance.
                Ok then we will just have to end up playing Iraq, Oman Kuwait and left over teams , is that good preparation? if so pls continue to vote for IFF as the best federation!! so then all the other federations ( European) are wrong and IFF is " on the right track" ??!! what Im trying to say here is if we PLAN, we can actually book teams 6 months, 1 year and even two year in advance. Case in Point, When Iran Qualified to the 2014 WC, and alomost beat Argentina it was apparent to IFF that CQ is the man for the job, so why didnt they check their calendars and start booking dates in advance??!! so we dont end up begging weaker inferior teams to play us?? .....

Comment

Ok then we will just have to end up playing Iraq, Oman Kuwait and left over teams , is that good preparation? if so pls continue to vote for IFF as the best federation!! so then all the other federations ( European) are wrong and IFF is " on the right track" ??!! what Im trying to say here is if we PLAN, we can actually book teams 6 months, 1 year and even two year in advance. Case in Point, When Iran Qualified to the 2014 WC, and alomost beat Argentina it was apparent to IFF that CQ is the man for the job, so why didnt they check their calendars and start booking dates in advance??!! so we dont end up begging weaker inferior teams to play us?? .....
                  Agha, don't get so upset! Now you're changing your tune from 2 years to 6 months? Can you please give some evidence that Euro teams book friendlies 2 years in advance? The US team doesn't announce friendlies until a few months before. IFF is hamstrung by lack of funds and poor international relations, that's really it. Even if they tried to book the likes of Argentina 2 years in advance, it's going to take a lot more than just planning ahead (which I agree is always a good idea).

Comment

We played against Sweden and Chile after the world cup. Not sure what point you're trying to make. As far as i'm concerned the federation is doing a better job than ever in arranging friendlies. Montenegro was a good one. Playing Iraq behind closed doors in Tehran ahead of the Qatar game with only 10 days to prepare was a good one. And if it weren't for UAE's dirty politics, we would have had a solid game with Gabon or the Ivory Coast in Dubai. Lets see if the growing trend continues on the next FIFA day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                      Good question... I will go to the Stadium for the First time. Need also to Know thaaaat
                      IFF just announced that the tickets will go on sale on the internet.
                      You can buy the tickets on footballeticket.ir

Comment

Stop this BS , it is not too late for TM to schedule frienly games
                        We are still a year before the WC and we can still set up some quality friendlies all the way to June of 2018

Comment

I hope one day we will play Portugal through Carlos
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            I hope one day we will play Portugal through Carlos
                            I really hope there will be a friendly between Portugal and Iran.

Comment

Guys sorry if this is a bit off topic but i have to say this.
                              I wihsed we would have 11 Guchanejads in our squad. This guy is so
                              humble, kind, respecful and somehow keeps the iranian manner alive.
                              When i see how our youngsters make fun of each other just care about their
                              hairstyle and act arrogant i can see the change that iranian society and culture got.
                              Ones Attar said "in niz bogzarad" and he is so true. Our culture pass away, the new generation
                              has a completly new face and i have to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
                                We played against Sweden and Chile after the world cup. Not sure what point you're trying to make. As far as i'm concerned the federation is doing a better job than ever in arranging friendlies. Montenegro was a good one. Playing Iraq behind closed doors in Tehran ahead of the Qatar game with only 10 days to prepare was a good one. And if it weren't for UAE's dirty politics, we would have had a solid game with Gabon or the Ivory Coast in Dubai. Lets see if the growing trend continues on the next FIFA day.
                                Guys you all forgot, when Dutch FA came to Tehran they were asked for a friendly and their response was " we book friendlies in Advance and with Iran we are looking at 2018-2019 time frame." Also if this is no issue then pls explain why is IFF having hard time scheduling friendlies with top team???! ....Love to hear the logical response...

Comment

Working...
                                X