This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
    Good let's beat these fools and relegate them to the playoffs !
    I usually do not condone avenge, but we certainly need to payback Korea for what they did in 09 and what they tried to do in 13, even though on both occasions they had already qualified.

Comment

Korea has qualified to 8 consecutive WC. We should try our best to stop that streak.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        I usually do not condone avenge, but we certainly need to payback Korea what they did in 09 and what they tried to do in 13, even though on both occasions they had already qualified.
        August 31st, tears of blood guys

Comment

CQ crapped all over Assadi again...
          As much as I agree with him - this sort of stuff is really hard to pull off.. you can't put your boss in the corner like that.
          I bet Taj and Co. want Assadi to leave the federation but they don't have the authority, power and/or connections.
          In short, CQ says Assadi is against Iranian football, this IFF and was the reason Nabi got fired.
          He wants Assadi removed from IFF.

I'm really not looking forward to this type of drama until the World Cup.

Dear friends,
          - Today’s latest FIFA Ranking confirms Iran National Team again as the best team in Asia, climbing seven positions to a historical 23rd place, the best ever according to the new ranking calculation system.
          - After Brazil Word Cup and with Russia 2018 qualification confirmed, this is objectively the best moment in Iran’s Football History, as the result of our players and staff, constant quality work and commitment, over the last six years.
          - As everybody is well aware in Iran, this achievement is reached against the wish of all those who constantly tried to jeopardize Team Melli's interests even from inside our Federation, like Gen. Sec. Assadi. One well-known magician and permanent opponent for Team Melli's goals and dreams.
          - This magician, Gen. Sec. Assadi, an incapable and useless administrator who did nothing to improve Iran Federation, is the one who landed at his position with the aim to fire the National Team coach and dismantle his work. He is the one who tried to make all the Iranian Press and Fans look stupid, saying that there were no reasons to support the National Team coach, his project or staff. He is the one who won his place in a step of magic, by the connections with former Sports Minister. This magician, who has his crew (some of them outside the Federation), is very well-known in Iranian football and was the face of the plot that forced Mr. Kafashian to fire and betray Mr. Nabi, a great man and professional.
          - Knowing this scenario, and now that a balanced and proper discussion around the World Cup preparation is more important than ever, let me address these questions:
          a) Gen. Sec. Assadi, since you have been again defeated by results and reality, and as the great magician you are, isn´t it your turn to show courage and bravery, or to show your best trick, and give Iranian Football another step of magic? That is, to disappear?
          b) With all respect, isn´t it also time for our President Taj finally fulfil his promise, made a year-and-half ago, to restore and implement peace and harmony inside Iran Federation, dismissing all the ones who systematically damage and jeopardize the National Team interests? Iran Federation can not seek for external respect and support with out doing homework first. In this unique moment, Iranian football fans demand a strong and consistent position, in regards the National Team interests. Isn´t it time to fulfil promises and make decisions in order to fulfil and build a successful future for Iranian football, with harmony, respect and peace?
          c) Finally, what should we achieve more so this magic steps can turn into reality?
          To the Future,
          CQ

Comment

he's doing a good job. i bet the reason he commented this clear again is that apparently assadi is trying to destroy our preparation so he's blazing at assadi now before its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              he's doing a good job. i bet the reason he commented this clear again is that apparently assadi is trying to destroy our preparation so he's blazing at assadi now before its too late.
              Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.
              "What do you need friendlies and training camps for... just run a bit in the park and come home before 9 pm..."

Comment

damn when u thought the drama was over. this could obviously get him fired

Comment

Assadi is a piece of shit traitor to Iranian football and nation , he should be imprisoned .

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    damn when u thought the drama was over. this could obviously get him fired
                    they will never fire him in a milion years. he brought them respect from other nations, qualified 2 times in a row.. loves and cares for iranian football and nation and many other things. assadi on the other hand is just a koongoshad IR scumbag who profits from the contacts in previouse federation so he can make money and jeopardize our preparation. he just doesnt want a nation with such culture to be succesfull and only wants us to fail. CQ recognizes this and is putting him in his place. dahatie kun goshade bisavad. i hate him..
                    CQ knows everyone is behind him. not only the people but also the federation ( taj and the rest except antari ) and now vazire varzesh too.

by the way, the funny thing is.. i read some news that fifa has sent IFF the money they get after a team qualifies for the world cup don't know how much toman but quite a bit. and CQ comes blazing also today. Assadi has plans to get some money for himself and the rest of his dahati friends and CQ is stopping him right on time by putting him in the spotlight.. asking for him to be fired.

Great and on time call by CQ

Comment

Can someone explain to me what Assadi has done or hasn't done?

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                        Can someone explain to me what Assadi has done or hasn't done?
                        The exact details have not been publicly released, but he basically was forced upon the IFF by Goudarzi (previous Sports Ministry head) to frustrate CQ so much so he would quit.
                        He would oppose IFF's plans, not push for funds, generally be an nuisance. Apparently he is the reason Nabi was fired from IFF as well because he was pro CQ.

In short, his job was to sabotage the IFF and TM so his own buddies could get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          The exact details have not been publicly released, but he basically was forced upon the IFF by Goudarzi (previous Sports Ministry head) to frustrate CQ so much so he would quit.
                          He would oppose IFF's plans, not push for funds, generally be an nuisance. Apparently he is the reason Nabi was fired from IFF as well because he was pro CQ.

In short, his job was to sabotage the IFF and TM so his own buddies could get in.
                          Is he still in his position?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

"Russia set to hold football friendly with Iran this fall — deputy premier
                            MOSCOW, July 6. /TASS/.

Russia’s national football team is set to hold a friendly with the team of Iran, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Vitaly Mutko told reporters on Thursday.

"There will be two games and the coach wants (to face) teams from Asia and America, we need to explore different styles. We plan to play with Iran this fall, but the contract is yet to be signed," said Mutko, who is also the president of the Russian Football Union.

"This game (against Iran) will not be held at (Moscow’s) Luzhniki stadium, we will find a place to play," the official added.

Iran qualified for the 2018 World Cup in June.

In February, Russia lost 0:1 to Iran at Abu Dhabi, UAE. The Soviet Union’s national football team faced Iran three times - in 1978, 1978 and 1985 - and won all of those games."

http://tass.com/sport/955089

Comment

^ The first game with Soviet Union was in 1976 in the Olympic games in Montreal Canada. The second game was a friendly in Tehran after the WC 78. In fact that was the last game TM played before the revolution.

Comment

"We plan to play with Iran this fall, but the contract is yet to be signed," said Mutko, who is also the president of the Russian Football Union.

Comment

Working...
                                X