Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know this match aint gonna get cancelled when the f*kin deputy prime minister of Russia confirms it.

Comment

The Russians deny hacking the US, does that mean that they didn't? Due to such a logic then the game is 100% official, no paperwork or proof needed too.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Is he still in his position?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
        Yes. He's still there.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          "We plan to play with Iran this fall, but the contract is yet to be signed," said Mutko, who is also the president of the Russian Football Union.
          The Bold is obviously source of worry ..!
          Wonder why IFF haven't signed the contract yet !?

Comment

so Navad said that Taj decided couple weeks ago to fire assadi and this was communicated to him as well. So I think thats why CQ lashed out at him bc he knows he is a gonner.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
              ^ The first game with Soviet Union was in 1976 in the Olympic games in Montreal Canada. The second game was a friendly in Tehran after the WC 78. In fact that was the last game TM played before the revolution.
              I remember the memorable game with USSR in 1976 and that may have been the first time we faced their official A team because in 1976 Olympics, for the first time, professional players were allowed to compete.

That said, I am not sure if I can agree with your second statement. The last friendly game Iran played before the Akhound Uprising was against Wales in Aryamehr Stadium, for which Iran lost 1-0. A few months later the evil arrived and civilized life as some of you may remember it ended in Iran.

Comment

Saket has been appointed as IFF general secretary
                http://90tv.ir/news/404333/%D8%B3%D8...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Asadi was fired today and Saket took his job 😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏
                  I f**king love CQ , his last statement was timely and strategic, he knew what was coming and he embarrassed Asadi like a little bitch, abershoo hesabi bord va entegham gereft.

Good for him , bravo CQ

Comment

This new guy better be Saket before CQ turns on him too...

I provide the dad jokes on PFDC.

Comment

^ ^
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        I remember the memorable game with USSR in 1976 and that may have been the first time we faced their official A team because in 1976 Olympics, for the first time, professional players were allowed to compete.
                        That said, I am not sure if I can agree with your second statement. The last friendly game Iran played before the Akhound Uprising was against Wales in Aryamehr Stadium, for which Iran lost 1-0. A few months later the evil arrived and civilized life as some of you may remember it ended in Iran.
                        Only Soviet Union and the countries from the Eastern Block and Cuba participated with their A team. The rest of the teams showed up with their armature team.

Iran played Wales before the WC 78 as a preparation match for the WC. The last game TM played before the revolution was with the Soviet Union in Sep of 1978. I was in the stadium that day.

Comment

Saket is on IRINN now.

And they brought Mayeli-Kohan on air..you don't need to know what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Saket is on IRINN now.

And they brought Mayeli-Kohan on air..you don't need to know what he says.
                            Mayeli Kohan is the Kanye West of Iranian football
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

CQ just released a new statement on FB

Comment

"friends,

- Following the recent events in Iran Federation, I want to make it clear, and with out any doubts, that Mr. President Taj programs and decisions, confirming his proposals announced since he was candidate and elected, show no surprise and are from his own leadership and responsibility. They also show and prove his character, strength and determination leading Iran Football Federation. Therefore, any pressure, questions or doubts towards his leadership, they are vicious and unfair, and do not reflect the truth and reality.

- As the National Team Coach, it is always my duty and goal to do whatever it is in my professional capacities and skills to work in order to improve, develop, and make Team Melli succeed, under the authority and leadership of Mr. Taj decisions and instructions. This is what happened in the past, the present, and will happen always in the future.

- Under President Taj's leadership, we were able to qualify Team Melli to Russia. Also I am very much confident that with the same sort of decisions, united and in good harmony, respect and discipline, we will be able to put in place the best Word Cup preparation to succeed in Russia. We will also be able to implement new programs and approaches to develop football in Iran.
                                To the Future,
                                CQ"

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

Working...
                                X