• Show
Clear All

Well according to this they are on CQ's list for the next two games

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=367620

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      Well according to this they are on CQ's list for the next two games
      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=367620
      They will be on the list, but no list has officially been released.

What makes me laugh about all this is that Shojaei was one of the players alot of people wanted slowly phased out of TM, but now because of this political garbage, most of us want him in the squad still.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        They will be on the list, but no list has officially been released.

What makes me laugh about all this is that Shojaei was one of the players alot of people wanted slowly phased out of TM, but now because of this political garbage, most of us want him in the squad still.

Haha so true but lately he has been playing great. I mean he still has some bad mistakes but we can use his passing skills and he seems so calm out there that it's good for the youngens

Comment

Taj visited Karbala Stadium to assess for an eventual friendly with Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

Oh if that's not a huge security risk I don't know what is. Our Parliament building gets hit in the heart our country, and no one is concerned with sending a big group of Iranians to ISIS Land.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Oh if that's not a huge security risk I don't know what is. Our Parliament building gets hit in the heart our country, and no one is concerned with sending a big group of Iranians to ISIS Land.
              Indeed, that would go down as the dumbest & most useless friendly ever organized by IFF yet...!
              Even Iraq plays their games outside their country & they wanna take TM there for what's sure to be a very contentious game full of security risks ..!?
              That whole idea reeks of alterior political agenda & motives

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately the security of our players is the last priority of our ideologist officials.

Why can't we play a match in Imam Reza Stadium. Why did they build it? just for decoration?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Indeed, that would go down as the dumbest & most useless friendly ever organized by IFF yet...!
                  Even Iraq plays their games outside their country & they wanna take TM there for what's sure to be a very contentious game full of security risks ..!?
                  That whole idea reeks of alterior political agenda & motives
                  It's an effort by Iraq FF to persuade FIFA allow them playing on their home soil. Apparently KSA have "agreed" to play them in Arbil.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Stupid if this goes through. Our TM shouldn't be a guinea pig for testing purposes. Hopefully CQ says no.
                    Besides I'm pretty sure its actually Esteghlal and Sepahan which may go to Karbala for a game.
                    Last edited by Nokhodi; 08-17-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

21 year old Ali Gholizadeh is very good

Comment

Another friendly w/ Iraq? Why do we keep playing with them? They're not even a proper challenge, is it that difficult to arrange friendlies w/ some East Asian team at least?

Comment

what was the story with german football federation and poland friendly in germany, i saw in Facebook queries confirmed russia friendly but they had no idea about this rumor about Poland friendly. reporter asked that and said that german football federation got upset by iff....

somebody know about this?
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            what was the story with german football federation and poland friendly in germany, i saw in Facebook queries confirmed russia friendly but they had no idea about this rumor about Poland friendly. reporter asked that and said that german football federation got upset by iff....

somebody know about this?
                            It was nothing but a false rumor. CQ said there was no offer on the table.

Comment

If we actually plan a friendly with Iraq in Iraq I will personally call IFF and ask them wtf is wrong with them....that would be the biggest security risk of all time. I'm sure CQ won't stand for it
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                If we actually plan a friendly with Iraq in Iraq I will personally call IFF and ask them wtf is wrong with them....that would be the biggest security risk of all time. I'm sure CQ won't stand for it
                                Security risk or not, this would be the dumbest friendly ahead of the WC!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X