X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News- Vol. 2

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    Taj visited Karbala Stadium to assess for an eventual friendly with Iraq.

I am shocked that IFF is evaluating playing a friendly match in an unsafe country and city such as Karbala, Iraq. WTH do these guys think? Risking our boys and stars life for their political agenda? What is the point of playing in Karbala? I am all for a friendly against Iraq's national team, however only in Iran or in a safe country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Keano; 08-17-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      I am in shocked that IFF is evaluating playing a friendly match in an unsafe country and city such as Karbala, Iraq. WTH do these guys think? Risking our boys and stars life for their political agenda? What is the point of playing in Karbala? I am all for a friendly against Iraq's national team, however only in Iran or in a safe country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You sound like some random Western dude who thinks all non-white parts of the world are unsafe. Or, alternatively, like Saudi Arabian teams refusing to play in Iran for safety reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
        You sound like some random Western dude who thinks all non-white parts of the world are unsafe. Or, alternatively, like Saudi Arabian teams refusing to play in Iran for safety reasons.
        Not even comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Not even comparable.
          Could you please provide me with evidence on how and why Karbala is an unsafe city?

Comment

Could you please provide me with evidence on how and why Karbala is an unsafe city?
            http://abcnews.go.com/International/...roops-49186823

If this was Iran we wouldn't be allowed to have any events period.

Comment

Why the FFFFFFFFF would any sane person send a national team to that place/country when they just killed people in our capital?!?!??!?!??!!

Comment

That was an attack outside the city at a checkpoint. If you go by that measure, Barcelona should stop playing at Camp Nou because of today's events.

Look, I am not saying Iran should play there. As far as I am concerned, Iran shouldn't play Iraq period, no matter where. But please don't act as if all of Iraq was a war zone. You make yourself sound ignorant.

Comment

That was an attack outside the city at a checkpoint. If you go by that measure, Barcelona should stop playing at Camp Nou because of today's events.

Look, I am not saying Iran should play there. As far as I am concerned, Iran shouldn't play Iraq period, no matter where. But please don't act as if all of Iraq was a war zone. You make yourself sound ignorant.
                  Barcelona has not been the site of numerous attacks like most major cities in Iraq have been.
                  The extremists in Iraq every year in Najaf and Karbala specifically target Iranian pilgrims. The country is a war zone.

Comment

Barcelona has not been the site of numerous attacks like most major cities in Iraq have been.
                    The extremists in Iraq every year in Najaf and Karbala specifically target Iranian pilgrims. The country is a war zone.
                    The country is a war zone from your ignorant perspective.

Comment

Ignorant khodeti.
                      IF this was Iran, you would be asking FIFA to ban Iran from football.

Please read about Iraq and the attacks that are still happening there and tell me in all honesty and fairness that it isn't a dangerous place.

Comment

Will this even count as a full international given that arogh is barely even a country anymore? What is ISIS's FIFA ranking?
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

any infos about date and venue of russia friendly? probably some interested fans like to fly to the match. also a second match seems possible. germany or poland would be awesome. germany search for a opponent for cologne, would be perfect to face germany in cologne, a city and area with full of iranian living here..
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Will this even count as a full international given that arogh is barely even a country anymore? What is ISIS's FIFA ranking?
                            mu ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                              any infos about date and venue of russia friendly? probably some interested fans like to fly to the match. also a second match seems possible. germany or poland would be awesome. germany search for a opponent for cologne, would be perfect to face germany in cologne, a city and area with full of iranian living here..
                              date is October 10th I think, pretty sure.

Comment

You don't think Iraq is a war zone? Have you been asleep since 2003?

Comment

Working...
                                X