Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah russia friendly is on 10 october, but not in moscow. read that on the front page.

I have a question guys, can we (PFDC) officially ask the german football federation for a friendly between Germany and Iran in Cologne (Köln, Germany) on 14 November.

I mean, we can probably write an letter (official eMail via PFDC, signed by this site) and ask to choose and contact IFF for this friendly. Germany did not announce the friendly team for 14.11.17 in Cologne. they are still "searching" for an opponent. Is PFDC strong enough to help and organize this friendly. Let´s help our Team Melli, at the end, we will have written a letter an officially asked for a good work.

Let us write an eMail or create an video with this points in the message and send it directly to Oliver Bierhoff, which scored the first goal against Iran in World Cup 1998 and is the manager of German Nationalteam now.

* Thanking Jürgen Klinsmann, who helped and spent money for iranian earthquake victims in the past (1990, Iran Shomal). Klinsmann spended all or some of the money he got from World Cup Victory with Iran in 1990. People in Iran did not forget this.
    * Remembering the great moment of World Cup 1998, where we could face Germany.
    * Thanking DFB for 2004 Friendly in Tehran, where they come and helped againt for earthquake victims, this time for Bam. We can remember that great game and that we could be a good oponent, specially in the first half of the match.
    * Thanking DFB for 2004 Friendly also because the could reach agreement that some woman could at least entry the stadium, something which is still not easy and forbidden. But Germany and ambassador reached agreement for some woman in the match vs. Iran.
    * Using pictures which shows how we welcomed Klinsmann and his team in the airport in 2004 and how we cheer for them, when they showed up for the warm-up before the match. German players also clapped hands for the fans. Also using some quotes of the players and staff, about that adventure and great atmosphere. also from the ZDF reporter bell rethy, which praised us fans and atmosphere in the match. (Okay some fans, did not know that hitler greeting is forbidden in germany, and did so at the end)
    * Thanking also german clubs, such as Bayern Munich, which showed up with Oliver Kahn, also for earthquake victims and for abedzadeh goodbye and that we are proud that three of our players could play in Bayern Munich. I think no other european team had three of our players in different time-lapse in their team.
    * Point out that Khodadad Azizi played for FC Köln, and that a lot of iranians live in Cologne and regional area around Cologne, and dream of this match happening in Germany.
    * That Team Melli already qualified for the world cup.
    ** You can add more...

I think we must be active, if we want good friendlies. We can to this with an official PFDC letter/email and we can create and upload an video and send them, probabably we can do this also on the frontpage, and send them the link for this video, so we point out that we like this match to happen.
    What do you and PFDC Staff think?

Let us give some input, if we want good output..

Source:
    https://www.dfb.de/die-mannschaft/spiele-termine/ (14.11. is in Cologne)
    https://www.dfb.de/die-mannschaft/sp...rmine/termine/ (10.11. is also planed as friendly for a match. Here venue is open, probably an away match is planed/wished by DFB)
    http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball...-a-322420.html
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      yeah russia friendly is on 10 october, but not in moscow. read that on the front page.

I have a question guys, can we (PFDC) officially ask the german football federation for a friendly between Germany and Iran in Cologne (Köln, Germany) on 14 November.

I mean, we can probably write an letter (official eMail via PFDC, signed by this site) and ask to choose and contact IFF for this friendly. Germany did not announce the friendly team for 14.11.17 in Cologne. they are still "searching" for an opponent. Is PFDC strong enough to help and organize this friendly. Let´s help our Team Melli, at the end, we will have written a letter an officially asked for a good work.

Let us write an eMail or create an video with this points in the message:

* Thanking Jürgen Klinsmann, who helped and spent money for iranian earthquake victims in the past (1990, Iran Shomal). Klinsmann spended all or some of the money he got from World Cup Victory with Iran in 1990. People in Iran did not forget this.
      * Remembering the great moment of World Cup 1998, where we could face Germany.
      * Thanking DFB for 2004 Friendly in Tehran, where they come and helped againt for earthquake victims, this time for Bam. We can remember that great game and that we could be a good oponent, specially in the first half of the match.
      * Thanking DFB for 2004 Friendly also because the could reach agreement that some woman could at least entry the stadium, something which is still not easy and forbidden. But Germany and ambassador reached agreement for some woman in the match vs. Iran.
      * Using pictures which shows how we welcomed Klinsmann and his team in the airport in 2004 and how we cheer for them, when they showed up for the warm-up before the match. German players also clapped hands for the fans. Also using some quotes of the players and staff, about that adventure and great atmosphere. also from the ZDF reporter bell rethy, which praised us fans and atmosphere in the match. (Okay some fans, did not know that hitler greeting is forbidden in germany, and did so at the end)
      * Thanking also german clubs, such as Bayern Munich, which showed up with Oliver Kahn, also for earthquake victims and for abedzadeh goodbye and that we are proud that three of our players could play in Bayern Munich. I think no other european team had three of our players in different time-lapse in their team.
      * Point out that Khodadad Azizi played for FC Köln, and that a lot of iranians live in Cologne and regional area around Cologne, and dream of this match happening in Germany.
      * That Team Melli already qualified for the world cup.
      * You can add more...

I think we must be active, if we want good friendlies. We can to this with an official PFDC letter/email and we can create and upload an video and send them, probabably we can do this also on the frontpage, and send them the link for this video, so we point out that we like this match to happen.

What do you and PFDC Staff think?

Let us give some input, if we want good output..

Source:
      https://www.dfb.de/die-mannschaft/spiele-termine/ (14.11. is in Cologne)
      https://www.dfb.de/die-mannschaft/sp...rmine/termine/ (10.11. is also planed as friendly for a match. Here venue is open, probably an away match is planed/wished by DFB)
      Cq already said he doesn't want to face high caliber in Friendlies...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Cq already said he doesn't want to face high caliber in Friendlies...
        CQ ghalat Kard and everybody which say this also ghalat kard. We are the fans. We want this match. We can give input. We can have part. CQ btw did not say this for November 2017 and 8 months before a world cup.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

CQ ghalat Kard and everybody which say this also ghalat kard. We are the fans. We want this match. We can give input. We can have part. CQ btw did not say this for November 2017 and 8 months before a world cup.
          I know.

Btw Cq already refused Croatia friendly last year.

Comment

To be frank we need such friendlies (at least one or two) to pretend to get past the WC group stage

Comment

Yes CQ also ghalat mikoneh picking a lineup. We the fans will pick the lineup and the color of CQ's underwear.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Friendly with Iraq in Karbala? Are they nuts? What a stupid idea. A friendly against a shitty Iraq team, a war torn country and in a city at the center of Shia Islam. Exactly what ISIS has wet dreams about killing Shia Persians in the center of Shia universe.

This makes no sense, no upside for team meli, too dangerous and frankly Iraq doesn't deserve to play us.

Comment

What is all this hate towards Iraq? Unlike many other arab countries Iraq is our friend and have a close relationship to us. I agree that Iraq is not safe, but it is not any war going on in Karbala. If Iraq can assure top security for the game and we don't have any other friendlies then it is better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
                    What is all this hate towards Iraq? Unlike many other arab countries Iraq is our friend and have a close relationship to us. I agree that Iraq is not safe, but it is not any war going on in Karbala. If Iraq can assure top security for the game and we don't have any other friendlies then it is better than nothing.
                    People are worried for players' safety, Karbala is an awful place to play with ISIS militants running around. And Iraq can keep their safety guarantee to themselves with the mess their country is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                      You sound like some random Western dude who thinks all non-white parts of the world are unsafe. Or, alternatively, like Saudi Arabian teams refusing to play in Iran for safety reasons.
                      Thank you for the reply. But I honestly don't know where to start in replying back to your odd comparison. Iraq is an unsafe/war torn and ISIS-infested country.

Let's talk facts, minimum of 923 suicidal attacks were carried out by ISIS from December 2015, thru December 2016 (if you doubt this, please do a simple google search for your own info) about 20% of these attacks targeted civilians. Now one may argue these attacks were not executed just by ISIS, but for me personally when it comes to sending our TM to Iraq, I don't care who carries out these inhumane acts, all I care is having our people and in this event our TM safe and secured!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                        The country is a war zone from your ignorant perspective.
                        Out of curiosity why are you getting so worked up by this discussion? It's just a simple discussion, did you have to go out of your way and call him an ignorant because he doesn't appear to share the same sentiments as yours defending Iraq's safety stability? All it takes is to do some research before comparing Barcelona's single terrorist incident with that of Iraq's daily reoccurrence of such attacks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only if Iran provides security. Cant trust Iranian lives to anyone in the ME.

Comment

we gain nothing from a game against Iraq, let alone to take a risk and be f**ked by DAESH their.

Since Arabestan & Iraq had a meeting earlier , chances are even bigger
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Oh if that's not a huge security risk I don't know what is. Our Parliament building gets hit in the heart our country, and no one is concerned with sending a big group of Iranians to ISIS Land.
                              Didn't like 1 million iranis do a pilgrimage to karbala last year? Nothing happened then.Also when they attacked parliament none of the parliamentary members were killed. It was horrible that people died, but you could say the security measures in place were sufficient to protect the parliamentary hall.
                              https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/ne...-iraqs-shrines

Comment

Osasuna and Rostov too if Shekari transfer goes through

Comment

Working...
                                X