This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    Don't be stupid, Ghoddos joined a day ago, what message would that send to every other player who has busted their ass off?

Ghoddos might make an appearance as a sub, and MAYBE start against Syria.

I predict our front line to be JB- Dejagah- Taremi and up front : Gucci or Ansarifard... just like we are used to.
    I do not think he will start either tomorrow - it will be others in front of him. He may see a Sub situation but definitely I can see him starting vs. Syria with Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      I do not think he will start either tomorrow - it will be others in front of him. He may see a Sub situation but definitely I can see him starting vs. Syria with Azmoun.
      Bet he scores and assists against Syria.

Comment

Reply to all

Ghoddos will not start tomorrow and frankly should not

Maybe as a sub around the 75th min and that's about it

He needs to practice a lot more with the team before any thing like that

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Ghoddos will not start tomorrow and frankly should not
          Maybe as a sub around the 75th min and that's about it
          He needs to practice a lot more with the team before any thing like that
          No he doesn't if anything he should be the ONE starting because of how inform he is. And if anything he wasn't benched like some of our players were in their respective leagues.

Comment

I think saman will be subbed in.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ghoddos has played 2 games in the last week, I'm sure CQ wont play him against SK and start him
              Against Syria. No rush because it's basially finalized and like other members here have said it will be a bad example for the rest of the team due to the fact that he just joined the camp.
              Also i dont think he'll start Dejagah due to the fact that he hasn't played competitively for quite a while now. We'll probably see

-Beira-
              -PAG- -?-
              -Ramin- -Mohammadi-
              -Ezattolahi- -Karimi-
              -JB- -Gucci- -Taremi-

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                Don't be stupid, Ghoddos joined a day ago, what message would that send to every other player who has busted their ass off?

Ghoddos might make an appearance as a sub, and MAYBE start against Syria.

I predict our front line to be JB- Dejagah- Taremi and up front : Gucci or Ansarifard... just like we are used to.
                What message was sent to the team when Dejagah played as a starter in his debut game and scored twice? Ghoddos could start, but we do have lots of great players in the team, so do not be surprised if he does start.

Comment

We'll find out in 12 hours
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                    What message was sent to the team when Dejagah played as a starter in his debut game and scored twice? Ghoddos could start, but we do have lots of great players in the team, so do not be surprised if he does start.
                    Youre comparing a player who played for Wolfsburg at a time when we needed every ounce of help to someone who is shining in the Swedish league, not to mention someone who joined TM 12 hours ago.

I got love for Ghoddos and think he will be fantastic player if he stays in form, but CQ won't just start him over the likes of Dejagah, Amiri, JB, Taremi, Ansarifard, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                      back in Dejagha's invite days we were starved and desperate for talented and capable international-level footballers just to make up the starter numbers, especially on offensive front..! Dejagha also was a somewhat regular BL player and in the running to possibly even make the German team that won WC14 and IFF ran a public crusade for attaining his services..!!
                      Nowadays we have nearly 2 solid options for almost all positions in our starting eleven and TM is actually playing an in synch, and very much methodical and organized football..!!
                      Saman definitely needs more time than a day of training to get himself accustomed to CQ's tactical demands, especially so in the ultra difficult ACM position ..!!
                      i also highly doubt he would start vs SK, unless Carlos is purely going for a wild card Surprise move ..!! he stands a good chance of possibly getting a few minutes off the bench if Game situation warrants it..!!

Comment

I think Torabi will get the start at CAM . He deserves it the most. But in a game like this with crazy koreans who are ready to die to get the result, Dejagah calm nature on the ball and ability to retain possession could be vital. The case for Ghoddos is that he is a total surprise for Koreans and his speed will be the most dangerous to contain if we decide to play on the break ( we havent for any other of our matches )

Comment

----------------------Berianvand--------------------
                          --Rezaien----Hosseini---Pouraliganji--Mohammadi--
                          ----------------Ezatolahi--Hajsafi----------------------
                          -Taremi--------------Ghoddos----------Ansarifard----
                          -------------------------Reza---------------------------

SUB: Torabi (taremi), Jahanbaksh (ansarifard), Dejagah (Ghoddos)

Iran 2 - 0 Korea
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            ----------------------Berianvand--------------------
                            --Rezaien----Hosseini---Pouraliganji--Mohammadi--
                            ----------------Ezatolahi--Hajsafi----------------------
                            -Taremi--------------Ghoddos----------Ansarifard----
                            -------------------------Reza---------------------------

SUB: Torabi (taremi), Jahanbaksh (ansarifard), Dejagah (Ghoddos)

Iran 2 - 0 Korea
                            Karim on left wing didnt work at all against Montenegro, he doesnt provide defensive cover. And ARJ has been in fantastic form for AZ , def will start.

Comment

I am sure Ghoddos will not start. I guess the lineup apart from CAM is pretty much clear. I think Taremi will be moved to the CAM position and Amiri will start on the left.

Comment

This could also be an interesting line up:

-------------------------Reza------------------------------
                                ---Hajsafi-----------Taremi-------------Jahanbakhs---
                                ----------------Ezatolahi--Karimi-------------------------
                                -Mohammadi----Hosseini---Pouraliganji--Rezaien---
                                ----------------------Berianvand--------------------------

Would love a surprise Ghoddos start but I don't think it is likely.
                                Last edited by pres80; 08-30-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X