Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a childish attitude, everywhere in the world and in any pro sports, journalist have the right to write what they want to, i barely have seen any player run after articles like this guy or Sardar doing, today generation of players lack professionalism, we always blame agents, but players also having brain fart in some cases! Focus on your job which is playing football. Emroz in nanevise farda yeki digeh minevise!

Comment

and V3 rated him 7/10, that is pretty generous. They haven't write anything bad about him tbh!
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1458192...A9%D8%B1%D9%87

Comment

Reading between the lines of the note I think the players are asking for PAADAASH.

Comment

The players need to give up their phones the night beore the matches. This instagram, facebook stuff does not let them get rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
            The players need to give up their phones the night beore the matches. This instagram, facebook stuff does not let them get rest.
            Older generations such as Jalal Hosseini, Montazeri are not that much active in social media, or even if they are(like Shojaei, Hashemian, Kia, etc), they don't write BS.

Comment

Ramin seriously has a huge ego problem. Just look st the photos he posts on himself on Instagram. I like the guy but man this guy is so full of himself!! P**** me off!
              Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Ramin Rezaeian vs. Varzesh 3 - Part 4839009482034

Instead of reacting to their articles, he should just focus on his game.
              Too good, he didn't join a German team. I don't know how he would react to Kicker's biased ratings.

Comment

Recent post on CQ's FB page:

"WINDS OF HAVOC KEEP BLOWING

It is very unfortunate that I have to public show my full support and total solidarity with the feelings expressed by our National Team players.

The day after one more Team Melli extraordinary performance, FIFA announced that Iran National Team reached one historical and unique record: 12 clean sheet matches during World Cup Qualifying. It is very sad that I am forced to announce another World Record for Team Melli: no other National Team in the World has been treated with so much indifference; by far we have the number one position in this ranking.

There is no more room for excuses, explanations, or shifting responsibilities. Now is time, first of all, for our Federation President and Federation members to show if they are able to take leadership and stand unconditionally behind the players and the Team. Secondly, it is time to prove with out any doubts that they are capable and ready to fulfil compromises and promises, and fully support the player’s rights, and the Iran National Team fans expectations and dreams.

CQ"

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

Not sure if this was shared anywhere but an interestingly not-negative piece on TM before the Korea match.

http://www.espnfcasia.com/team/iran/...onders-in-iran

Comment

Anyone know if Ghoddos went back to Iran with TM or not?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      Anyone know if Ghoddos went back to Iran with TM or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Sweeeeetttt.

There is a chance that he is there on a visa but highly unlikely.

I think we will see him in action on Tuesday.

Comment

I am sure this is some kind of a joke but Wikipedia is reporting Iran is to play a friendly vs. Germany on October 5th and England on November 10th !!!????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            I am sure this is some kind of a joke but Wikipedia is reporting Iran is to play a friendly vs. Germany on October 5th and England on November 10th !!!????
                            I'd be the first one to get my tickets if Iran come to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              The last time when fake friendlies were added to TM's wikipedia page, wasn't it also you who came here and said the same thing?

Makes me wonder...

And yes it is fake, because they have no source and CQ said we won't play top tier teams as preperation.

Comment

Not true the only friendly confirmed is against Russia in October 6

Comment

Working...
                                X