Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a mutual understanding between Taj and CQ. I think they are on the same page, unlike Mr. CLOWN who was always laughing.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

The Guinea and Ivory Coast friendlies will be huge for our TM if they don't get cancelled, bcoz we won't have another chance for a friendly game until June 8 th right before the WCQ match with Uzbekistan.

Comment

Looks like the friendly against Netherlands could take place in the near future. Amir Hashemi, who travelled to Tehran alongside KNVB said that the friendly is very likely to take place. IFF wants to host the game in Azadi.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1375887...A7%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Netherlands would be a great friendly I'd love to see it happen in Azadi....I think we could give them a good match if we bring our A game. Could be good for youngsters to get some exposure too.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Taj and CQ are a great combo.. I haven't heard any complaining/threats to quit from CQ ever since Taj took over. It just shows how much of a clown Kaffashian is and weak he was to gather any quality friendlies..
            As an Isfahani and Sepahan supporter, I am proud of Taj's progression in our football. He had done wonders in Sepahan and now TM.

As far as the Holland friendly, our team is in a much better situation than Holland right now. We could and should beat them. Ever since the WC, Holland is going through a rebuilding stage where they are testing our younger players and slowly fading off players from their golden era (Robben, Sneijder, RVP, Kuyt, Huntelaar, RVV, de Jong).... I expect Holland to not even make it to the 2018 WC and come back stronger for 2022 WC after their players develop more. TM on the other hand, is already established and have a great squad going forward for the next 6-8 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              We could and should beat them.
              Are you serious?

I was in the stadium watching Holland vs. Sweden in their WCQ games just a few months ago. Believe me, we'll be very lucky if they don't destroy us by a large margin! Despite their bad results, they are so good!

Comment

I agree
                Holland is still a very strong team despite the rebuilding process , baba they are A class ,head and shoulders Better than us.
                I predict , even in Azadi we won't beat them maybe a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  maybe a draw.
                  If we are lucky or they use their reserve team!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    If we are lucky or they use their reserve team!
                    Oh come on man with your thinking we shouldn't even try to reach World Cup 2018. This is football and in football everything is possible that's why i personally love football more than any other sports, i and i am sure at least 90% of people here have the dream to see our beloved TM in at least last 16. And i don't think we are an easy opponent for any national team right now in the world with a bit of luck and our A game we can defeat every team.
                    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

The only problem I see with playing Holland at Azadi is that maybe our players will feel confident and attack more and leave us vulnerable for counters. Otherwise if this was a WC match and we played our tight structure game approach I could see us scrapping away a monumental 1-0 victory over the Dutch.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If Iran and Holland were to play today in Azadii will predict a 2-2 draw or a 2-1 win for the Dutch

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          If Iran and Holland were to play today in Azadii will predict a 2-2 draw or a 2-1 win for the Dutch
                          There is no way we could score 2 goals against Holland! Specially with our defensive style of football. We can not even score more than 1 against S. Korea! 2-1 loss against Holland is more probable and the 1 goal we score might come from a penalty! That's all.

Comment

There is no way we could score 2 goals against Holland! Specially with our defensive style of football. We can not even score more than 1 against S. Korea! 2-1 loss against Holland is more probable and the 1 goal we score might come from a penalty! That's all.
                            Hollands Defensive Players suck ass.
                            Holland is obviously the better team on paper but their style of football ( strong attack weak defense) is very easily
                            Countered by our formation.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I strongly disagree I think the match would end 2-2 with a back-heel goal from Ando and a header goal from Jahanbakhsh resulting from a Hajsafi cross who himself got the ball from Ezzatollahi previously

Comment

Iran has the capability to challenge any team in the world, as evidenced in the World Cup against the star-studded Argentina, where we actually were unlucky not to win it. Even the Danish pundits (who were very biased against Iran pre-match) said that Iran deserved to win that match. And as we all know, Argentina finished second in the World cup.

We can beat the Netherlands in Tehran, be it there reserve team or A-team. We need to have more belief in our own abilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X