This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    and beside Nekounam <=> Ezzatollahi switch, what is the difference between this team and that team?? It must be a lot since it's made us so much stronger today!!!
    Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh were absent for that match. Pooladi had just left and we had Hajsafi as LB. Now we have Mohammadi. Our RB was Beikzadeh. Our goalie was Haghighi during his Rubin bench riding days. And of course there was Ezzatolahi <=> Nekounam as you mentioned.

But don't get me wrong I agree with you. Our team seems to perform better against South American opposition than against European opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh were absent for that match. Pooladi had just left and we had Hajsafi as LB. Now we have Mohammadi. Our RB was Beikzadeh. Our goalie was Haghighi during his Rubin bench riding days. And of course there was Ezzatolahi <=> Nekounam as you mentioned.

But don't get me wrong I agree with you. Our team seems to perform better against South American opposition than against European opposition.
      No actually Hajsafi got injured in Austria and didn't join the team in Sweden or the Austria game. Beikzadeh was our LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        No actually Hajsafi got injured in Austria and didn't join the team in Sweden or the Austria game. Beikzadeh was our LB.
        Who played RB then?

Comment

Did some of you know Netherlands ended 4th in a Euro Qualification Group BELOW Czech Republic, Turkey and Iceland?

The teams mentioned are more or less similar to Iran.

I'd say a draw or win against Netherlands is very realistic. Their defense is shockingly bad nowadays IMO...

Comment

Who played RB then?
            Montazeri.

Comment

Even when CQ leaves we should remember the defensive discipline and the emphasis on physique. We outran Nigeria in a WC match. If we kept up that level of fitnesx even if we have a future generation of subpar players we could still qualify to the WC and do alright.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Even when CQ leaves we should remember the defensive discipline and the emphasis on physique. We outran Nigeria in a WC match. If we kept up that level of fitnesx even if we have a future generation of subpar players we could still qualify to the WC and do alright.
                if we get a iranian coach after that, i am not sure if the same discpline will be meet, and even foreign coach, not all of them are defensive

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  if we get a iranian coach after that, i am not sure if the same discpline will be meet, and even foreign coach, not all of them are defensive
                  I say Ask Oceano Cruz to stay and make him the head coach to carry out the CQ legacy and add a good Iranian coach under him like Mansourian!!

This is the best way forward

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    I say Ask Oceano Cruz to stay and make him the head coach to carry out the CQ legacy and add a good Iranian coach under him like Mansourian!!

This is the best way forward
                    that not a bad option, like what we did with bazovic and branko, we can do that, but i am not sure , if oceano cruz is like CQ and can make players obey him, like now ,where the players pratically worship him and obey him,

Comment

CQ best desicion from the time he became TM coach till now

I personally believe the very best desicion CQ made was removing Rahmati and aghili and not ever inviting them, we need to remmber Bazikon salari ( player prefrence) had ruled iran for a long time, even during 2006 world cup when ali daei was taken to the world , or AC 2007 or after that, however this is the first time where a player was removed and never accepted back and we can see, rahamti and aghaili are pratically dead , yes rahmati is doing well in esteglal but CQ dont care and rahmati knows it, this desicion brought displine and order to TM, something we never had

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        however this is the first time where a player was removed and never accepted back
                        Not really true though? Blazevic also removed Azizi for getting ahead of himself and never accepted him back! The discipline in TM during his reign wasn't bad at all either!

Comment

Not really true though? Blazevic also removed Azizi for getting ahead of himself and never accepted him back! The discipline in TM during his reign wasn't bad at all either!
                          Are you kidding? Hasheminasab, Boroumand and Rahbarifar - these 3 destroyed most of TM's camps with their hashieh every week.
                          Blazevic didn't know how to handle controversy.
                          Besides it wasn't Blazevic who removed Azizi, instead Azizi left the camp like a baby because he didn't get number 11.

Comment

That Sweden game was garbage - Zlatan played well but he was also allowed to foul without impunity. He basically choked one of our players and the ref might as well have kissed his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              That Sweden game was garbage - Zlatan played well but he was also allowed to foul without impunity. He basically choked one of our players and the ref might as well have kissed his feet.
                              I remember that. It would have never been allowed in a serious match.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ehsan Singapore

I agree with you %100

Comment

Working...
                                X