This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    ^ey baba, shabe ghadr digeh chi boode..??

so what was the change of date in english..?
    Instead of June 13, game will now be on June 12.
    Shabe Ghadr is a night in mah Ramezoon which according to Islam - the Quran's verses were first revealed to Prophet Mohammed.
    It is also lines up with the martyrdrom of Imam Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      بالاخره با درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال ایران موافقت شد

تغییر زمان دیدار ایران - ازبکستان برای همزمان نشدن با شب قدر

فیفا با تغییر زمان دیدار ایران - ازبکستان در مرحله انتخابی جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ که همزمان با شب قدر بود، موافقت کرد و این دیدار یک روز زودتر انجام خواهد شد.

wow what do you know, for once IFF learned its lesson and did NOT repeat a mistake!

weird that they havent announced anything yet regarding the cancelation and what they will do instead of UAE now.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

rofl so arab-fc can change a match date due to religion, but they cant change a stadium from a swimmingpool rice field to another? only in arab-fc..

Comment

They probably accepted to do this to accommodate Irans request after the embarrassing mud fight in Malaysia.
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Another stupid religious request from the federation. When will we be free from this islamist regime & finally see some secular democracy?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Looks like the training camp in Dubai has been finalized. The friendly game against Morocco will take place on January 6th in the Al Ain Stadium.

http://90tv.ir/news/341677/%D8%A7%D8...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Looks like the training camp in Dubai has been finalized. The friendly game against Morocco will take place on January 6th in the Al Ain Stadium.

I am so confused right now. I loosely followed the news on this but I thought it was completely out the window...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I have never been more confused in my life before. But then again, it's a part of being TM fan..

Comment

great facilities if it is the case, against an an excellent team for a friendly. Doubt it will happen so lets see

Comment

TM friendly matches are like my Childhood days asking my father for something. He would say inshallah and we really didn't know if it would happen until it did happen.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        TM friendly matches are like my Childhood days asking my father for something. He would say inshallah and we really didn't know if it would happen until it did happen.
                        Truer words have never been spoken dadash

Comment

Moroccan source states the Moroccan FF has no knowledge regarding circulated news of UAE friendly being cancelled:

"An informed source revealed that the Royal Moroccan Football Federation has not received any communication from its Iranian counterpart about the cancellation of the friendly match scheduled between the teams on the sixth of January Stadium Al Ain, in response to the news circulating in Iran about the possibility of transfer of training camp to Armenia, which means the abolition friendly Emirates before the "Atlas lions". The same source added in a statement to "Hsport" it to the limits, on Wednesday evening, the game is still programmed on schedule, and that any change may occur in the preparatory program for the national team will deal with it smoothly, that Abermjawa second match rather than canceled.

The same spokesman confirmed that a significant number of global teams Staskar in the same period of the establishment of the team in the UAE, which will make it easier to compensate Iran 's errand in the event of canceled confront the national team played for another, note that the second confrontation of the sons Herve Renard will bring "black" played for Finland on the ninth of January.

And is expected to players received pull their names in the final list to participate in the "Alcan", which will unveil the national electorate, next Tuesday, backpacker end of December this directly from the countries of their residence in Europe or the Gulf or Morocco towards the United Arab Emirates to participate in the preparatory camp programming national voter Stadium in Al Ain UAE before stopovers towards Gabon almost two days before the start of the tournament."

http://www.elwehda.com/Al-Mghrb/1185...5-12-2016.html

Comment

^Pas dard az khodemone!!

Comment

Is this match with Morocco going to be played or not? I don't care where they play as long as they play.

Comment

No one knows for sure as of right now

Comment

Working...
                                X