This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Givova is not happy with TM wearing Adidas.

http://90tv.ir/video/306197/%D8%AC%D...88%D9%88%D8%A7
    hahaha well they know thier band is shitty, and now they know Iran knows also, thier brand is shitty

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=25415

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Givova is not happy with TM wearing Adidas.

http://90tv.ir/video/306197/%D8%AC%D...88%D9%88%D8%A7
        I'm confused, wasn't the givova deal only supposed to be a trial until after the Macedonia game? Because as soon as we tested them, TM players and staff said they were not satisfied with the quality.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

سرمربی تیم ملی قطر اخراج شد؛ عهد کارینیو در عنابی ها تمام شد
          فدراسیون فوتبال قطر سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال این کشور را برکنار کرد.

Comment

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

تیم هلی ملی فوتبال
            ایران و تایلند در تاریخ 19 آبان امسال در دیداری تدارکاتی در بانکوک با یکدیگر دیدار خواهند کرد.این دیدار از ساعت 19 به وقت محلی و 15:30 به وقت ایران برگزار میشود.

ایران در رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 روسیه در گروه اول و تایلند در گروه دوم قرار دارند و با توجه به استراحت تیم ها در روزهای نخست فیفا دی در بازه فوق زمانی و
            اینکه تیم ملی ایران باید دیدار
            هفته پنجم خود را در مالزی مقابل سوریه صف آرایی کند، بهترین فرصت برای دیدار تدارکاتی دو تیم پیش آمد که کادرفنی ایران نیز از این فرصت استفاده کرده و برنامه این دیدار را تدارک دید

تیم ملی ایران بعد از این دیدار راهی مالزی شده و 25 آبان از سری رقابت های مقدماتی جام جهانی به مصاف تیم ملی این کشور خواهد رفت.

Iran vs Thailand

2016 November 9
            :19:
            Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I'm confused, wasn't the givova deal only supposed to be a trial until after the Macedonia game? Because as soon as we tested them, TM players and staff said they were not satisfied with the quality.
              Knowing IFF they probably didn't even understand the contract they signed and likely agreed to something more but assumed something less.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

I am surprised they took so long. I would have thought he would be let go right after their defeat against the Uzbeks.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

wow, excellent...!!
                  i was really hoping for those idiot, goozo ayrabs to push that self-destruct button..!!
                  that was a real stupid move and could even cost them even 3rd place finish and a chance for play-off...!

the guy was a good manager who had them playing good football..!! he was only subjected to couple of cruel early results, but you had a sense he was going to turn that ship around in this round of games coming up..!
                  now with the instability that this retarded move will create and short time left to face the next two opponents, look for the International FC of Gutter to get further reeling down the spiral..!!

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Knowing IFF they probably didn't even understand the contract they signed and likely agreed to something more but assumed something less.

correction, im pretty sure they knew what they were getting themselves into, but to ensure Givova makes a hearty and full initial effort they agree to their terms, then when daade melat az oon lebasaye kiri dar oomad, they go claim, hey this is just a trial contract that we offered Givova and we can back out if TM staff is not satisfied with the quality...!!
                  if i had to guess, is that IFF faghat khodeshoon be khar mizanan in this case..!!?

if they were halfway smart they at least shoulda included a semi-ligitimate contract exit clause ...!! something like the Entire agreement is still subject to satisfaction of the coaching staff after an initial trial period..!!

lets hope they did, but i dont have much faith so... !! i remember Puma was delkhor of IFF a while back for similar unfair contract antics..!!

these are the sorta unprofessional total disregard for contract law, that often keeps top companies like Adidas from making full commitment for TM sponsorship..!!
                  lets see how far Givova is willing to take their fight and how much of distraction this pissfight becomes..?

Comment

گزارش تصویر
                    گزارش تصویری از تمرینات تیم ملی فوتبال در ایروان

Comment

1st time we see such a huge skilled crew for TM.

Head coach CQ.
                      Good assistant foreign coaches
                      good assistan iranian coaches

Then team manager Afshin
                      and then TM manager saket

well done

Comment

Awesome to see the new Adidas training gear. Carlos also wearing it!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

...yes, they have probably "aksepted and foloo'ed"

Comment

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران عصر امروز در هوای آفتابی ایروان تمرین کرد.

به گزارش سايت فدراسيون فوتبال، در شرايطي كه از ساعات ابتدايي روز شنبه باران شديدي در ايراوان مي باريد و حتي تمرين صبح ملي پوشان فوتبال ايران در زير بارش باران برگزار شد، از بعدازظهر شرايط آب و هوايي پايتخت ارمنستان متفاوت شد تا وضعيت خوبي براي برگزاري تمرين عصر ايجاد شود.
                            بازيكنان تيم ملي پس از جلسه با كادر فني، در زمين چمن حاضر شدند تا چهارمين جلسه تمريني تيم ملي با انجام اين تمرين برگزار شود.
                            اين تمرين با حضور تمامي بازيكنان حاضر در اردو برگزار شد و كارلوس كي روش تمرينات تاكتيكي مدنظر خود را با دادن وظايف مختلف به هر يك از بازيكنان مرور كرد.
                            بخش اصلي تمرين امروز به بازي درون تيمي اختصاص داشت كه اين بخش نيز در دو قسمت به انجام رسيد. قسمت نخست به بازي در بين ٦ دروازه كوچك اختصاص داشت و بخش ديگر نيز در يك سوم زمين و با دو دروازه استاندارد انجام شد كه در بخش دوم سه دروازه بان حاضر در اردو نيز به ترتيب درون هر دو دروازه قرار مي گرفتند.
                            اين تمرين كه با جديت و تمركز بالاي كادر فني و بازيكنان به انجام رسيد بيش از ٩٠ دقيقه به طول انجاميد.

Comment

Analysis of the other leagues in asia and their rest for WCQ games.

And to think that the coaches of our "fantastic" league come out a say such rubbish.
                              They should go and fix the 1000 other problems that is their fault instead of criticizing someone much their superior just for personal gain.

They pretend to care about TM by coming out and criticizing the team after every game and then when they can do something to help the team they use all their power to resist.

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=25549

Comment

I would like to know, what the hell is going on in this picture 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X