Clear All

in 2000 half the team where shirazi

Comment

^ majority of them were from khuzestan, who had migrated during the war

Comment

MASKOREA
        They came to Iran wearing masks.

MASKHAREHA

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-11-2016, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          ^ majority of them were from khuzestan, who had migrated during the war
          sureee

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
            Naïve Stielke doesn't know what is about to hit him. He reminds me of a kid going into a white van for candy...only to find out there is no candy.
            He's so naive.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

MARSKOREA
              They came to Iran wearing masks.

Soon they will hate the number "4".

Comment

For me South Korea is our archrival in Asia, not the 8-0ers!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Also has anyone noticed the new center of Iranian football is shomal (Caspian region).
                  We have Jalal Hosseini, Rezaeian, Pouraliganji, Ebrahimi, Ezatollahi, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun who are often starters
                  Not to mention we have occassionally called up players such as Makani, Kanaani and Pourghaz.
                  Just an interesting note. In the 2000s we had lots of Khuzestani players, the 90s we had lots of Azarbaijani players and in the 80s many Isfahanis...
                  I wonder where the next center will be?
                  Good observation. I only noticed this now.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Soon they will hate the number "4".
                    Moosh nakhoreh in bacheha ro.
                    sigpic

Comment

Brwa Nouri calling Iraq "his country"

https://www.facebook.com/theafcdotco...4021861002333/

Comment

Why do prople care about Brwa? He is 100% Iraqi background. He wouldn't even make our top 50 players. His teammate Saman Ghoddos who is much better is not even being considered for Iran.

Why do people on this board even care?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Why do prople care about Brwa? He is 100% Iraqi background. He wouldn't even make our top 50 players. His teammate Saman Ghoddos who is much better is not even being considered for Iran.

Why do people on this board even care?
                          I should have made my post more clear. I just wanted to put an end to people talking about him on this forum by posting a video where he says where his allegiance is

Comment

I haven't ever seen a video nor a picture of him ever nor do i know his position nor how he plays and NOR DO I CARE to waste my time on him.... He is Iraqi which means he is nothing to us. Let him be and move on from him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              I should have made my post more clear. I just wanted to put an end to people talking about him on this forum by posting a video where he says where his allegiance is
                              Yes, but to outsiders it seems we care. We don't and maybe people feel burned that he "chose" Iraq. Iran didn't want him - he is not even on the radar. He's Iraqi background - it's clear what he was going to do.

Comment

Fantastic response by TM to Ashura. Very politically calculated to deflect criticism.

Comment

Working...
                                X