This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    I was in the Azadi stadium for Iran-Qatar and 2 hrs before the match was 2/3 full 😬😬😬😬😬
    I was there too that is because that game was free and fans were in rush to get a good place i still have hope for a full Azadi or at least 65-70k
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

MASKOREA
      They came to Iran wearing masks.

in the end...

MASKHAREHA

Comment

League table

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/- Form
        1 Iran 4 10 3 1 0 4 0 4
        2 Uzbekistan 4 9 3 0 1 4 1 3
        3 South Korea 4 7 2 1 1 6 5 1
        4 Syria 4 4 1 1 2 1 2 -1
        5 Qatar 4 3 1 0 3 3 6 -3
        6 China 4 1 0 1 3 2 6 -4

Comment

^^you did the dots different for China, China tied iran in the second game, not the 3rd game.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            ^^you did the dots different for China, China tied iran in the second game, not the 3rd game.
            R TO L

Comment

Kudos to Carlos. What a team he has created!! This man is a genius and we are extremely lucky to have him as head coach. Iran under CQ is truely the king of Asia.

It was a near-perfect performance by our boys today. Dameshun garm.

If we keep it up this way, we will surly be in Russia in 2018 and this time with a realistic shot at advancing to the next stages.

Zendeh bad Iran.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

when are the next matches and against who?

Comment

Against Syria in November.

Comment

Mohemtarin chiz midonim chi ast: pas az in do borde shirin az khod raazi nashim va ba Soorie seft o sangin va ba tamarkoze sad dar sad baazi konim.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

guys, I have a feeling the match against Syria will be our toughest! We always had Troubles with the little ones and Syria seems to be a good team with a fighting spirit
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I think Syria only has 2 goals against so far. They seem to be a difficult team, and they play like they have nothing to lose. We sometimes struggle against the weaker teams (for example Lebanon) however, I am so confident in this team I am sure we will do great. They won't threaten us offensively, the only risk is they park the bus and their goalie turns to Buffon which happens with these teams against us pretty often
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Question for members - is Teymourian being slowly nudged out? Is this the beginning of the end for him? It had to happen eventually, as he'll be too old in June 2018, but I didn't expect it to happen now.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            Question for members - is Teymourian being slowly nudged out? Is this the beginning of the end for him? It had to happen eventually, as he'll be too old in June 2018, but I didn't expect it to happen now.
                            I don't think so, he is the captain of the team. And even if he doesn't start, he will be needed a substitute and as a leader. He is one of our best DMF. His style is unique and needed for certain games, and he seems to be in good form. I think he will accompany the team for a few more years, but he may not start every game.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                              Nowadays I feel like he is more there to provide experience rather than as a player. In the league he does not stand out anymore and makes some silly plays at times.

For example in cases like vs Korea where he is brought in to add a defensive reinforcement, you know he most likely won't f**k up and will use his experience to see out the game. But I can see him being in a similar situation as Khalatbari when it will come to WC squad selection in 2018, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make it

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                                guys, I have a feeling the match against Syria will be our toughest! We always had Troubles with the little ones and Syria seems to be a good team with a fighting spirit
                                Syria needs to really give us 3-4 goals. we are pouring millions of dollars in their country.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X