X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    He was at today's training.
    I wonder what that means! Hope he will be back! Guys like him are needed around TM!

Comment

I think the CQ/Saket drama was made up by media or misreported. They both seemed to be surprised about the story in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I think the CQ/Saket drama was made up by media or misreported. They both seemed to be surprised about the story in general.
        I really hope so! It just wouldn't make sense!

Comment

Ivory Coast football team has not lost in the last 18 matches

If this Friendly truly goes true without cancelation it will be a very very good test for our TM , like the Chili and Sweeden games

I just hope it's true and not yet another rumor or myth

Comment

Makes sense as that is the period African teams go for training before African Cup of Nations.
            It would probably be there A-Team.

Comment

The #1 of Asia versus the #1 of Africa.

Neither team has lost since a long, long time.

What a match-up!

IRONICALLY, the last time both teams lost was against SWEDEN. What a coincidence.

Comment

is african cup of nations not only with players playing in africa? no legionnaires....

so this Ivory Coast will consists on just african players / League. but also iran will most probably play only with iranian players without legionairs.
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  is african cup of nations not only with players playing in africa? no legionnaires....

so this Ivory Coast will consists on just african players / League. but also iran will most probably play only with iranian players without legionairs.
                  CAN 2017 is with all players. The tournament where only African league players are eligible is African Nations Championship.
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_A...s_Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    I really hope so! It just wouldn't make sense!
                    Saket is going to Malaysia to set things up for TM, so I think all is well between them, at least professionally.

Comment

Ivory Coast is a quality opponent right here. It would be a great friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Ivory Coast is a quality opponent right here. It would be a great friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        If they really bring their A national team!

Comment

if it is scheduled on a fifa day then im sure its their A team. AFcon starts on January 14th and Ivory Coasts first game is on the 16th.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi and Saeid Ezatollahi on their way to meet up with TM - this is from yesterday so I'm assuming they are already with them:

Comment

LOL....I didn't even recognize Ezatollahi with those eyeglasses at first! Didn't know he had such big (strong) ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Milad Mohammadi and Saeid Ezatollahi on their way to meet up with TM - this is from yesterday so I'm assuming they are already with them:

You found Waldo!

Comment

Working...
                                X