• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Iran plays England Time to win
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      And for the love of all that is holy, please don't let Jahanbaksh take any more corners. He is a great player but for the past two games I've noticed he is horrible at taking corners.
      Tell me about it. I was giving fosh everytime I saw he was about to take them.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Iran leads the all time series vs. Soosmar Saudi Arabia 5-6-4 just for your information.If it was not for Saudi soosmar money , bribery of the AFC and Fifa and the help of their soosmar Arab brothers of the Persian gulf , you would have never had any real success against Iran,winning the Asian cup or gone to the WC as many times. Now I pray that we can meet each other And play a game in a neutral ground , since you all are nothing but bunch of pussies and scared to death to play us in any kind of official FIFA match where god forbid you would have to travel to Tehran !!!!!!
        That is for sure
        What are you talking about? I am Iranian.

Do not be ridiculous. 3 of those 5 wins were before the revolution. The other two were in AC 1996 and WCQs 2002 but did not matter because we finished below them in both of those two tournaments. In all other meetings, we lost to them. After the Iran revolution, whenever we were in the same WCQs group like 1994, 1998, 2002, 2010, we finished below them. Whenever we played them in Asian Cup (except that game in the group stage of AC 1996 where they won that AC) like 1984, 1988,1996 we lost to them. Accept the fact that we have totally negative record against them in last 30-35 years. In last 30-35 years, they always had upper hand against us.

CQ was lucky to avoid Australia, Japan, and Saudi Arabia in WCQs during his coaching career at TM. I hope we always get the best draw in terms of qualifying chance. If we qualify to the next WC, CQ must really show his coaching abilities at the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
          What are you talking about? I am Iranian.

Do not be ridiculous. 3 of those 5 wins were before the revolution. The other two were in AC 1996 and WCQs 2002 but did not matter because we finished below them in both of those two tournaments. In all other meetings, we lost to them. After the Iran revolution, whenever we were in the same WCQs group like 1994, 1998, 2002, 2010, we finished below them. Whenever we played them in Asian Cup (except that game in the group stage of AC 1996 where they won that AC) like 1984, 1988,1996 we lost to them. Accept the fact that we have totally negative record against them in last 30-35 years. In last 30-35 years, they always had upper hand against us.

CQ was lucky to avoid Australia, Japan, and Saudi Arabia in WCQs during his coaching career at TM. I hope we always get the best draw in terms of qualifying chance. If we qualify to the next WC, CQ must really show his coaching abilities at the WC.
          We couldn't get Australia anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Speaking of staying sharp
            According to CQ , TM has a 10 day camp on January in Dubai where Iran will play 2 friendly matches
            One is vs. Ivory Coast and the other is yet to be determined
            Ivory coast tied France the other day. They have a lot of players in France, Italy,England. Good test to see how far we have come from Nigeria game. Ezzatollahi is more mobile than Nekounam was in 2014. Rezaian a better fit than Heydari.

This is a team we have to beat for a chance to go to the next round

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Ivory coast tied France the other day. They have a lot of players in France, Italy,England. Good test to see how far we have come from Nigeria game. Ezzatollahi is more mobile than Nekounam was in 2014. Rezaian a better fit than Heydari.
              This is a team we have to beat for a chance to go to the next round
              more importantly we have real threat up front with a real star in Sardar and a more developed, top quality winger in Jahanbakhsh. Additionally with reza in the form of his life our attack that was impotent and static for much of the WC is full of life now. Plus we have depth with Karim, Torabi, Taremi all capable of providing something off the bench in an attacking sense. Defensively we have improved tremendously as well, and with MiMO we have a real threat from the left side in term of crosses and speed. Hajsafis move to the middle has also gotten us much more mobile and able to keep possession. Overall TM is now capable of getting out of most WC groups that can be thrown at us.

Comment

Taj interview on recent events like the Iran Syria game and our complaints about AFC awards

Comment

Instead of writing letter to say why dont you give us awards and crap like that, you shd be asking why the double standards in treating Iranian teams and why no action against unsportsmanship behavior.

who the f**k cares if some shitty award is given for some crappy category? what matters is the bias and ill treatment of our teams, not whether our fed'n wins some shitty meaningless award that has absolutely no bearing on anything

idiots have the wrong priorities!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    Instead of writing letter to say why dont you give us awards and crap like that, you shd be asking why the double standards in treating Iranian teams and why no action against unsportsmanship behavior.

who the f**k cares if some shitty award is given for some crappy category? what matters is the bias and ill treatment of our teams, not whether our fed'n wins some shitty meaningless award that has absolutely no bearing on anything

idiots have the wrong priorities!
                    Man are you biased or what? He is saying IFF made the following complaints to both AFC and FIFA:

1) Why was Iran snubbed from the AFC awards. And why did AFC provide a final list only to reply to Iran's complaint by saying more nominations are coming.
                    2) Why did Fifa and AFC ignore Iran's letter with CQ's input that was sent 40 days before the Syria match re: stadium suitability and lack of capabilities to host such a match. Taj noted that IFF detailed the risk of flooding etc. and this was ignored.
                    3) Taj asked Malaysian FA to please relocate or provide another facility, also ignored.
                    4) Taj noted that IFF shared with AFC their concerns about an Arab ref for a match with an Arab team. He went as far as saying in this interview that Torki is a good Iranian ref but we would never place him in a match with an Azari team in our league, this is just common sense according to Taj.

The above points that he has documented and sent to AFC/FIFA are complaints we have shared with him, some historically as well. It's about time we have a federation head who is acting in Team Melli's best interest. Taj is just compiling his grievances and documenting them against AFC and I am sure this can be good leverage one day.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Taj interview on recent events like the Iran Syria game and our complaints about AFC awards

The problem is, that the mafia going against Iran is SO strong and they are so many, that we can litterally do nothing or minimal in our own favor.
                      Screw my life, I will dedicate it to fight this mafia!

Comment

It's a literacy issue. Get people who speak and write proper English that will hound AFC. The reason FIFA is scared of USA and Britain is because these countries come down heavy on those that do them wrong. Australia wouldnt be treated like this in Asia.

Comment

Ando can't get out of the country because of tax issues

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...8C%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Ando can't get out of the country because of tax issues

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...8C%D8%A7%D9%86
                            Just curious, where is he trying to go? And who does he owe taxes too?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              It's a literacy issue. Get people who speak and write proper English that will hound AFC. The reason FIFA is scared of USA and Britain is because these countries come down heavy on those that do them wrong. Australia wouldnt be treated like this in Asia.
                              You nailed it. Only thing I would like to add is that they have lawyers that are paid to know international law and know the rules inside and out. They can pick apart the rules, find loopholes and pretty much make an impact if they want (such as the whole FIFA bribery thing and actually getting people arrested). Sadly in Iran we have people in positions that they are not suited for.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Just curious, where is he trying to go? And who does he owe taxes too?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                He's just "mamnoo khoorooj", he can't go out of Iran right now, he's not trying to go anywhere. Seems like the real reason is unknown but he may have some financial issues, Machine sazi claims that they weren't aware of it

Comment

Working...
                                X