This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    I want you guys to have a look at Branco's page in instagram and see how the people who supported him with "Branco is not alone" hashtags suddenly turned their backs on him.
    I'm seeing different comments ("Whatever Branko says"). I don't know, but I think Branko did the right thing. CQ would've probably done the same. Nothing is above the team.
    I could imagine Rezaeian being either benched for a long time or being kicked out.

@Kiarash: Before the WC, Sadeghian and Reza Haghighi had a physical fight in training, yet were invited to TM. The latter made it to the WC squad.

Comment

The funny thing is that Rezaeian told that he wants to surprise Branko on his birthday, which is on Tuesday. Great surprise.

And LOL. This is the second time he's getting deported from Dubai back to Tehran. First by CQ, now by Branko.
      Last edited by 04041374; 02-26-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

CQ has never cared about internal squabbles in clubs. Nobody respects Branko, Ramin will be in TM without a doubt. Rezaeian is a CQ player, and nobody cares what Branko thinks anyway.

Comment

Finally Branco instilled some discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Finally Branco instilled some discipline.
            Branko is the most useless coach in that aspect.

The way he handled our team's disciplinary issues in WC2006 was shocking. Effectively he had no authority.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post

The way he handled our team's disciplinary issues in WC2006 was shocking. Effectively he had no authority.
              yes because people don't change within 11 years.

Comment

All these BS are done due to pressure from useless media. If I was a PP or NT player I wouldn't give a dime to what they say. All of them are just bull shiters to sell more they lie or say whatever they like. They create fight between coaches, between players or NT staffs. Our media are nothing but yellow journalists. Darigh as dota rooznameye dorosto hesabi. Barnameye 90 ham dige be gand keshidan.

In league o football dige arzeshe didan nadareh makhsoosan ke az alan maloome CQ dare har kari mikone ke ekhrajesh konan chon nemikhad jarimeh bede. dige ahamiatie ham nemide rajebe football Iran. Agar CQ bemone gand mizane be team va ziad care nemikone age ham bere dige maloom nist ki morabie team beshe.

IFF gand zad ba in modiriatesh az league gerefte ke hameye bashgah ha maghroz hastan va inam az team melli, rooz nameye haye avazi va barname haye varzeshi ke faghat hashie mikhan dorost konan. Onvar ham tarafdara to saro kale ham mizanan va deleshon khoshe ke to instagram be ham dige fohsh bedan va kori bekhonan. In football shode vasileye sare kar gozashtane melat iran va tafraghe bendazo hokoomat kon. Regime khoob rage khabe melato peyda karde. Javoonaye ma ham hamashon sare karan. In football arzeshe in vaghto nadare ke man basash talaf mikonim. berid donbale zendegitoon balke pishraft konin.
                Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-26-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                  BREAKING NEWS: Ramin Rezaeian and Alipour involved in a fight during Persepolis' training and Branco decided to send them back to Tehran which means they will miss the match against Al Wahda in ACL
                  Source: Persepolis' official instagram account.
                  http://90tv.ir/news/369832/رضاییان-Ùˆ...±Ø§Ø¬-شدند

I want you guys to have a look at Branco's page in instagram and see how the people who supported him with "Branco is not alone" hashtags suddenly turned their backs on him.
                  ya hossein......

the only positive from this is that moharrami will likely play and he is a fantastic player, also this will give nariman jahan a chance too

Comment

When I see these...I always wonder wth do these players fight about?

Was one of them suppose to wingman for the other but instead ended up being Mr. Steal your girl?
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

so true, for one ali daei should not had been invited for the 2006 world cup

Comment

"Carlos Queiroz wants acts and not promises to qualify Iran for Mundial2018

Carlos Queiroz says he can not continue to live on promises and awaits a response from the Iranian federation to know if he can apply the preparation plan that qualifies the country for the World Cup.

"It is my duty as a coach to create the right conditions to prepare and qualify the Iranian national team for the World Cup and this time we will have a better chance of reaching the second round in Russia in 2018. Under these conditions it will not be possible, Explains Carlos Queiroz, in an interview with Agência Lusa, stressing the need to "associate with the talent and quality of the Iranian players the working conditions and preparation to elevate the team to a more competitive level."

It is the Iranian coach himself who asks: "How is it that a team that is the best in Asia for five consecutive years, number one in the Asian ranking, who has not lost a year and a half, who leads his qualification group for the World Cup, continues to train in a 60-meter field, when everyone knows that a football field is not 60-meters long? "

He says he feels obliged to fight, even if he has to do it himself, so that the Iranian team "is better able to respond to their own ambitions and, above all, to the expectations of supporters, who now demand more and better ".

"As a coach, qualifying is not enough for me, but I have to say that for me it would be a record in world football almost unparalleled, because it would be the first time that a selector could qualify - not to be present - four World Cup teams "(Portugal, Iran, South Africa and again with Iran, who would qualify twice in a row for a World Cup), reveals Carlos Queiroz.

Faced with a statement he made a few months ago in which he accused some agents of Iranian football of undermining his work at the helm of the national team, he explained that there are always conflicts between clubs and national teams and FIFA, through its regulations, normalizes such situations .

However, according to Queiroz, FIFA's regulatory framework "was not born to protect the national teams of Iran, the United States, Cote d'Ivoire and Asia in general, but to protect the relations of the big clubs and big selections where all the work it's done".

"There are two types of countries in the world, those where all the training is done in the clubs, and the national teams are the consequence of this work, and the others in which the respective Federations are the machine that pulls the entire convoy of football development , As is the case with Iran, and where elite training takes place, "explained Carlos Queiroz, who speaks of" a more ambitious and effective preparation plan that can not be restricted to the principles regulated by relations between FIFA and The clubs ".

It is at this point, according to Queiroz, that the 'piano tunes': "The Federation approves a preparation plan in concert with the clubs and by the time this plan is started, there are institutions or coaches that solve, when the selection is Train, conflict and boycott work, preventing the selection from executing programs that are fundamental to the success of the country itself. "

According to Queiroz, football has interests, political games between clubs and national teams, but somebody has to send and it is not the coach, it is the president [of the Federation], and if there is no such path, which is the only one in Who believes he can guarantee success, is limited and is not doing anything.

"This is what I have set out and I am waiting for the situation to be finally resolved, which is not there. These conditions are promised and we can not continue to live on promises because games with Qatar and China are at the door, Acts, "added Queiroz.

He recalls that when he arrived in Iran almost six years ago, the team had a player abroad, more precisely in Europe, and now he is 14 and explains that this was only possible because he directed and built a project very similar to that made in football Many years ago.

"We've had three qualifications since I've been there, the team has not lost for a year and a half, it's extremely young and it's growing, but if there are no guarantees that it will continue to work, to have internships, To bring to the Iranian players the necessary experience for international competition. You can have quality, but if you do not have experience, commit yourself to success, "said Carlos Queiroz, adding that" financial Political will, authority and courage to defend the ideas and programs that are thought necessary for success. ""

https://www.rtp.pt/noticias/futebol-...al2018_d985377
                        Last edited by aenima_8; 02-26-2017, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Apparently, CQ agreed on a friendly game vs. Iraq behind closed doors. This game would take place in Tehran.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1399108...B3%D8%AA%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Apparently, CQ agreed on a friendly game vs. Iraq behind closed doors. This game would take place in Tehran.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1399108...B3%D8%AA%D9%87
                            So then why didn't we agree to play Morocco behind closed doors?

Comment

Don't forget AC 2004 when Badavi and Rahman Rezaei got into a fistfight in the middle of the match against Oman! Out of all the issues we've had in our football that one has only happened once--under Branko. But I'm sure his apologists will blame that on Queiroz too.

It only takes a few months for this guy to be in charge of a team before the players stop respecting his authority. He just lacks the character of a leader.

Comment

Branko does get talked into doing things that he doesn't want. After the WC 2006, He admitted to the fact that some players were on TM for WC2006 that he didn't want. I am also convinced that he was talked into taking Rezaeian back. But I wouldn't blame Rahman Rezaie and Badavi's fiasco on Branko. that happened in the middle of the game and in the heat of the moment. Rahman was too harsh on his teammate and Badavi just snapped. how can a coach prepare for that? to just put it on Branko and pass on, just gives the guilty parties (the players) confidence to do the same again. there is a certain minimum level of professionalism that one can expect from the players themselves.
                                Wasn't Rahman a Serie-A player at the time?

Comment

Working...
                                X