Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that is annoying about this loss is that Iraqi's will come out and scream from the top of their roofs that they are a good side in Asia and aren't to be ''messed'' with.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      Saad Abdul-Amir scored the penalty for them.

We've now lost two in a row against Iraq.
      3-3 loss you mean?

Comment

Half of the main 11 players of TM were absent in this match so we really can´t put too much emphasis on it. Besides, we don´t know how the match has been played.

But I have a bit of a bad feeling about TM right now. I am afraid CQ´s extreme actions of late, will bring bad karma and we might not get the results we are hoping for!!
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          The only thing that is annoying about this loss is that Iraqi's will come out and scream from the top of their roofs that they are a good side in Asia and aren't to be ''messed'' with.
          We will show to all Asia who aren't to be messed with when we hopefully qualify for second time in a row to World Cup.
          In the other hand i am happy that we lost because we can see what our weaknesses are and CQ can use this result to boost and motivate Team Melli for our upcoming WCQ matches.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Iraq is actually a decent side in Asia. Not superior to us, but a very good sparing partner. The won. We have to admit this. But hey come on, this wasn't even our B- Team Melli side. Just a bunch of PGL Players. I know. Some people think the PGl is a great L. which can compete with the Bundesliga. But no. It isn't! The players in there aren't good enough for the Iraq A-Team. I'm not an ajnabparast, but we have some quality players abroad, which would have destroyed this Iraqi Team: Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Gucci, Shojaei, Ansarifard, Milad Mohammadi, Dejagah, Ezatolahi...hey even with Haghighi & Makani it would have been a difference. Plus this team hadn't played for a long time.
            Although i love Perspolis, i hate it to say...but alot of the recent tensions were their fault & Brankos.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Counted as an official FIFA match, will affect our FIFA ranking for World/Asian Cup seeding purposes but not by much:
              http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/team...hes/index.html

I wonder who gave up the penalty.
              problem is not we lost but that IFF agreed to count this as an offical match. Why the fcuk would u play with your B team and let fifa count it as an offical match? Even if Iran would have won this match they would lose points in this fifa ranking!

Comment

Losing to Iraq at Azadi makes me very angry. Never forget how they act so arrogant
                and celebrate their victory over us in bad manner in Australia.

I would rather like to loose to KSA than to Iraw honestly.

Comment

Shows PGPL isn't at a high standard.

Taremi not scoring could mean more playing time for Azmoun, Ansarifard & Ghoochannejhad.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Anyone who thinks Iraq is a decent side in Asia...that is a god given joke. If you look at the table in Group B they are miserably 5th with only 3 points, behind UAE by miles!

It's against Iran when they want to play their best, have nothing to lose for and celebrate a victory in a friendly game like there's no tomorrow. It actually shows how they admire the best team in Asia: Iran. Who wouldn't want to have joy in beating us?

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                      Losing to Iraq at Azadi makes me very angry. Never forget how they act so arrogant
                      and celebrate their victory over us in bad manner in Australia.

I would rather like to loose to KSA than to Iraw honestly.
                      Iraq is one of my least despised Arab countries after all their people have gone through.

I'd rather we beat Saudi, UAE & Qatar.

Comment

This is the first match we've lost at home since Iran 1-2 Guinea on March 5, 2014.

Comment

Holy gaaf this is unbelievable and cannot be accepted! We need to kick all players out, forget about WC18 and start from new again, give TM omid a chance and let them grow together. If we can’t even beat Iraq we do not deserve to play in the WC. At least kick the Goalkeeper out, whoever that was, he is not good for penalties and everybody knew it before. CQ should have subbed in a better penalty stopper! Seems like Dejagah is our only hope, maybe bring back Karimi! CQ out and bring in perofessor Beranko! I miss TM playing fluid attacking football, CQ hates Iranians
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 2

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                            Holy gaaf this is unbelievable and cannot be accepted! We need to kick all players out, forget about WC18 and start from new again, give TM omid a chance and let them grow together. If we can’t even beat Iraq we do not deserve to play in the WC. At least kick the Goalkeeper out, whoever that was, he is not good for penalties and everybody knew it before. CQ should have subbed in a better penalty stopper! Seems like Dejagah is our only hope, maybe bring back Karimi! CQ out and bring in perofessor Beranko! I miss TM playing fluid attacking football, CQ hates Iranians
                            But you forgot most importantly, this result proves and illustrates the fact that PGL players suck!

Comment

Guys is their any link for highlights or at least pictrues of the goal?

Comment

Dear Kiarash,

in my opinion it's always good to show some respect to the other side, especially when it wins against you. That on the other side shows that you are a good loser & thats how you obtain superiority. Iraq isn't that bad only because they are last in their group. As i said, they are an excellent sparing partner for us. Our players have a complex, when its about arab teams, although iranians are by far better footballplayers. But thats why we have to play such a team, right before facing another team which is a little bit stressful for us.

Don't get me wrong, all in all we are better then the Iraqi National Team. A lot better. But still they are good enough for our PGL Players to play with.

Comment

Working...
                                X