This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ari,

i have to disagree with you! The result is horrible and we had enough stress with the Brano-CQ case.
    I would prefer it to play indonisia, india or some easier opponent to gain some confidence
    before the crucial game against Qatar!
    This lost will affect our playerys in a bad way. Loosing to one of our archrival is never vital
    for future games.

Comment

There goes our streak against Asian opponents. Sad!

Comment

Guys - I know we've had winning ways with CQ and we are just use to it. But trust, me these friendlies are good regardless of results. It helps with cohesion, communication, getting acclimated with teammates and tactics etc. And losing in a useless friendly results in one thing NOT GETTING TOO ARROGANT. Which our team is known for. Brings them down to earth and they cannot under-estimate the WCQ opponents.

The only bad thing I see is that our legionnaires, with exception of Saeid Ezatollahi, who play yesterday, all play Sunday. The travel time and turnaround time for Qatar means 4 days till big game on Thursday.

I really, really hope Sardar doesn't start tomorrow's game. I prefer he didn't play at all and Bukharov joon starts.

Comment

This is a test game and the aim has been to pick the best players for next game. There has certainly been many substitutions for CQ to design his team. Therefor the result is not important. I wonder who have caused the penalty. Beside I would drop Taremi except if CQ want to use him in the Midfield. Qatar had also one of these behind door games with Azarbaijan which they lost. We should now wait til the final list

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Guys - I know we've had winning ways with CQ. But trust, me these friendlies are good regardless of results. It helps with cohesion, communication, getting acclimated with teammates and tactics etc. And losing in a useless friendly results in one thing NOT GETTING TOO ARROGANT. Which our team is known for. Brings them down to earth and they cannot under-estimate the WCQ opponents.

The only bad thing I see is that our legionnaires, with exception of Saeid Ezatollahi, who play yesterday, all play Sunday. The travel time and turnaround time for Qatar means 4 days till big game on Thursday.

I really, really hope Sardar doesn't start tomorrow's game. I prefer he didn't play at all and Bukharov joon starts.
            You shouldn't underestimate the psychological effect of this loss. For years, the players believed TM was invincible in Asia. This belief gave them the confidence and ease needed to prevail against opponents like South Korea, Japan and even Qatar. I hope this belief hasn't been shattered now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
              You shouldn't underestimate the psychological effect of this loss. For years, the players believed TM was invincible in Asia. This belief gave them the confidence and ease needed to prevail against opponents like South Korea, Japan and even Qatar. I hope this belief hasn't been shattered now.
              If one loss in a meaningless friendly results in such demoralization and collapse ... then it was never meant to be bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                There goes our streak against Asian opponents. Sad!
                not really this doesnt count it was not our full squad

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                  Ari,
                  i have to disagree with you! The result is horrible and we had enough stress with the Brano-CQ case.
                  I would prefer it to play indonisia, india or some easier opponent to gain some confidence
                  before the crucial game against Qatar!
                  This lost will affect our playerys in a bad way. Loosing to one of our archrival is never vital
                  for future games.
                  Yes. Maybe u r right & i'm wrong. But CQ is a god in observing things. He witnessed how iranians react to arabs. Last time we won against Qatar. In my opinion: Luckily! Not because they play better then us, but because u can lose such an important game, when things like last time happen. And it doesn't matter who started!
                  Gucci, Dejagah, Jahanbakhsh & Co. have a different mood, then our pgl players. So it's okay to show them the hard side. Thats how u learn.

Comment

the result in friendly game like this without the backbone of the team means nothing. we needed to get the boys together and improve cohesion.
                    calm down. we'll see a much different Iran vs Qatar.

in CQ we trust.

Comment

Torabi, Tabrizi, Ebrahimzadeh and Mahini were crossed off

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Torabi, Tabrizi, Ebrahimzadeh and Mahini were crossed off

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk
                        How many do they take to the actual WCQ matches?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          But you forgot most importantly, this result proves and illustrates the fact that PGL players suck!
                          Only if we had him...

Never is good to lose a game at home to Arab team but it happened and not a first time.

I can't say it was our B team . It might be a fine distinction but not the same, it is our A team minus legionaries . That is not the same as B team.
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 03-18-2017, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            But you forgot most importantly, this result proves and illustrates the fact that PGL players suck!
                            Baba we have no talents! Our strikers can't even score one goal vs. Iraq and our goalkeeper even concedes goals! We are a 2nd tier Asian team, while Iraq is going to be the next big thing!
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                              Baba we have no talents! Our strikers can't even score one goal vs. Iraq and our goalkeeper even concedes goals! We are a 2nd tier Asian team, while Iraq is going to be the next big thing!
                              it waas off a penalty, what are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                                it waas off a penalty, what are you saying?
                                sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                                X