X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^Ref will be from Hong Kong.

Comment

Oh my God, Carlos is the best at trolling the hell out of other team's coaches. Especially when they dare to open their mouth against Queiroz. Here's a short and basic summary on what was said. And if I'm missing a point please correct me:

Carlos to Fossati: It's nice to see all these foreign based players play for Qatar.

Fossati to Carlos: They should ask Coach Queiroz how many foreigners played for the Portuguese National Football Team.

(??? Which doesn't make ANY sense comparing Qatar with Portugal, a prestigious football team)

Lol anyways, back to the summary.

Carlos to Fossati: I want to thank the Qatari leaders for everything they do for the game of football.

When a football coach like me, with over 36 years of experience coaching, sees so many foreign based coaches working hard and helping the youth systems in Qatar I want to say thank you. Thanks to all of those coaches. I hope Mr. Fossati knows to show gratitude to Qatar and their football association. For all that they do not only for Qatari football, but for World football. This is why I wish Qatar the best and hope they qualify to the World Cup Not at the cost of Iran of course (does a his classic Carlos smirk).

You gotta loooooove Carlos Queiroz.

Comment

CQ seems to have quite clearly realised we, as a cultural race, operate best under a siege mentality. Explains him kicking off with anything and everything of consequence

Comment

Querioz is such a lad.

Comment

If we don't meet Qatar at the Asian Cup 2019 this will be the last match until 2023 at least. TBH I'm sick and tired of seeing TM play them.

Comment

Ditto. Good to have a 6 yr break from these guys.

Comment

To be honest, I'd rather play Qatar than the likes of Saudi, Bahrain or Iraq who generally play a lot dirtier against Iran.
                We kind of got the hand of Qatar and to be fair, they aren't as bad as the other arab teams.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                  To be honest, I'd rather play Qatar than the likes of Saudi, Bahrain or Iraq who generally play a lot dirtier against Iran.
                  We kind of got the hand of Qatar and to be fair, they aren't as bad as the other arab teams.
                  I agree but if you play the same team all the time it gets boring. I would've liked us to play Saudis whom we didn't meet for a long time. Especially under CQ it would be fun against them

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    I agree but if you play the same team all the time it gets boring. I would've liked us to play Saudis whom we didn't meet for a long time. Especially under CQ it would be fun against them
                    They are too scared to play us. They don't wanna risk embarrassment so the Arab FC run by Saudi's send their friends from Qatar to play us and try to rig us instead

Ok, its probably not that rigged, but I swear sometimes it feels like it is. Can't trust the AFC

Comment

Hey people

Please stop being so over confident and let's not forget that Qatar played much better than Iran back in Azadi and they did not deserve the loss if wasn't for their keeper's mistake.

I want iran to win but it's not going to be easy at all , also keep in mind that a draw for us is a good result as well.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for a good game from our guys and hopefully a win 👌😃💪🙏

Comment

With Gucci, Azmoun, Karim, Masoud, Milad, Eza, somewhat JB in form, I have a good feeling about this. Having legionnaires can go a long way.

Comment

I agree with Sarbaz. It is going to be tough game for Iran. We have to play a real pressing game to keep them off their rhythm. Otherwise, an open game would be disaster like Persepolis game.

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
                            I agree with Sarbaz. It is going to be tough game for Iran. We have to play a real pressing game to keep them off their rhythm. Otherwise, an open game would be disaster like Persepolis game.
                            true but CQ dont play like that, he will attack but with a proper structure, also we dont need to atack, they will attack, they have to attack, they need a win, if not they are almost out

Comment

anyone else gets always nervous 2-3 days before Team Melli games. I think I woke up 3-4 times last night because of stress for the game. but I really love it.
                              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                                anyone else gets always nervous 2-3 days before Team Melli games. I think I woke up 3-4 times last night because of stress for the game. but I really love it.
                                The week of TM games and the excitement is what I live for.

Comment

Working...
                                X