This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    The week of TM games and the excitement is what I live for.
    this is not good for my heart. Team Melli games especially important games have so much effect on me. Like the crucial game vs Bahrain that we lost 3-1 i ended up in the hospital.
    I'm going to Iran on Saturday and will go see the Iran - china game .. really looking forward to it
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
      this is not good for my heart. Team Melli games especially important games have so much effect on me. Like the crucial game vs Bahrain that we lost 3-1 i ended up in the hospital.
      I'm going to Iran on Saturday and will go see the Iran - china game .. really looking forward to it
      Hope you enjoy it dude. I saw TM vs Kyrgyzestan (or however you spell it) in Azadi and loved it even though it was a useless match.

Share some photos and your experience when you go and hope we win!

Take it easy on your health though man, try to enjoy it either way!

Comment

Shahramii

Ditto bro 😁😁

Comment

Hey guys,
          Isnt there any prematch Interviews or Videos?

Comment

Carlos Queiroz post match comments:

"It was a proof of character on our part» - Carlos Queiroz
            19:10 - 23-03-2017

Following Iran's (1-0) win in Qatar, Portuguese Carlos Queiroz stressed the importance of a triumph that was proof of the "strength" of the Iranians.

"It was a great test of character on our part. We came to Qatar doing what we were up against before a team that had yet another word to say in this fight for the World Cup. Qatar has prepared for detail, has other resources, has been in training since March 3, but we have shown our strength and we have taken another very important step in the fight for the World Cup.

- Now it is important to realize that nothing is guaranteed: the difficulties remain many in our preparation and we still have very important games ahead. If we want to make history and reach an unprecedented second consecutive classification for a World Cup,"

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=662448

"Carlos Queiroz accuses Qatar coaching team of insulting their mother

Queiroz accused the Qatar coaching team of showing "unethical" during the Doha 1-0 Iran match.

Iran coach Carlos Queiroz has accused Qatar's coaching staff of insulting their mother after a 1-0 win at the 2018 World Cup qualifier.

"Two staff members insulted me in Spanish, I can understand," complained the Portuguese, before explaining that the offenses were directed at his mother.

Queiroz accused the Qatar coaching team of showing "unethical" during the Doha 1-0 Iran match.

"People have no right to pass the game to insult and offend others. I've never seen anything like it in my life. One thing is certain: the technical team is not up to the national team of Qatar. The Qatar team deserves much better, "he said.

The two technical teams disagreed at the end of the game and the Portuguese coach, who also blamed the Qatar staff for trying to influence the referee, was booed by the fans."

http://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/mund...ltar-a-sua-mae

Comment

https://www.fifa.com

Our Boys are on the front page of FIFA
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Screen shot
                Attached Files

Comment

I think the Spaniards used the term PUTA MADRE which is a curse but used so often it has somewhat lost its abusive connotation. so Im sure this is what CQ is referring to !

Comment

Great Article by Mehr,

http://www.mehrnews.com/news/3938140...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

the success of CQ team is that each game he has a different plan and different lineup, very unpredictable for the opponent!

I do not want to make this into CQ vs Bronko, but if you remember when Branko was the TM headcoach!! it did not matter who we played whether it was Germany or Maldives we played with the same 11 players!!

anyone could tell you the 11 players. he did not have the balls to change the team to match the opponent strength, weakness.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                      Great Article by Mehr,
                      http://www.mehrnews.com/news/3938140...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA
                      the success of CQ team is that each game he has a different plan and different lineup, very unpredictable for the opponent!
                      I do not want to make this into CQ vs Bronko, but if you remember when Branko was the TM headcoach!! it did not matter who we played whether it was Germany or Maldives we played with the same 11 players!!
                      anyone could tell you the 11 players. he did not have the balls to change the team to match the opponent strength, weakness.
                      We did not play with the same line up against Japan in the WCQ game 2006! Our younger players played the game.

Comment

That was only because we had already qualified for the World Cup.

Comment

So in the last 9 wcq matches iran has not conceded one goal! An unbelieavble and unbeatable record!

Comment

Hopefully we can continue this unbeatable record!

China is a Team that can hurt big teams. But i guess they have A LOT respect
                            not to say fear facing TM.
                            I mean in there home game they played so bad and scared.
                            If we can put 80. thousand fans in the azadi we should beat them 2-0!

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
                              Hopefully we can continue this unbeatable record!

China is a Team that can hurt big teams. But i guess they have A LOT respect
                              not to say fear facing TM.
                              I mean in there home game they played so bad and scared.
                              If we can put 80. thousand fans in the azadi we should beat them 2-0!
                              yes but now they have liipppi its a whole different story now. this china team with liipi is even capable of god forbid things

Comment

I agree that we'll see a whole different China this time, however If we don't become overconfident and play our own game, we can beat china on any day with or without Lippi.

Comment

Working...
                                X