This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News- Vol. 2

^ AFC / FIFA has given us fines left and right after every home WCQ game as far as I recall...ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      ^ AFC / FIFA has given us fines left and right after every home WCQ game as far as I recall...ridiculous.
      This time I think we deserved it.

Comment

Really? What part of this is ridiculous?

In any other confederation we would've been banned for one home game without spectators.

The fight against Qatar, the religious mourning against Korea, and the overcrowded/throwing stuff at assistant refs in China.... ALL 3 games we WON.

Imagine if we lose, what would happen?

Comment

What difference does it make? That money would have gone to support Arab terrorists anyways, it's haram if we actually spent any money in improving our own country's standards.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
            What difference does it make? That money would have gone to support Arab terrorists anyways, it's haram if we actually spent any money in improving our own country's standards.
            I think the amount of fines explains why IFF is broke and can't arrange decent friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
              Really? What part of this is ridiculous?

In any other confederation we would've been banned for one home game without spectators.

The fight against Qatar, the religious mourning against Korea, and the overcrowded/throwing stuff at assistant refs in China.... ALL 3 games we WON.

Imagine if we lose, what would happen?
              But wasn't the fight during the Qatar game partly to be blamed on the Qatari players since they started taking over the field after emotions blew high when we scored the 90th minute goal?

Comment

I think the amount of fines explains why IFF is broke and can't arrange decent friendlies
                With all fairness Bro, they still wouldn't be able to set up friendlies, no matter how much money they had at hand 😂

Comment

But wasn't the fight during the Qatar game partly to be blamed on the Qatari players since they started taking over the field after emotions blew high when we scored the 90th minute goal?
                  No, it was to be blamed on Nekounam who went and celebrated right infront of their bench in the 90th minute. He got a six match ban if you remember correctly.

The Qatar game aside, this is about the China game-- how is this ridiculous? Its not.

Comment

At least we didn't get a spectator ban for Azadi

That is the main issue so we can beat the Uzbeks with a full house and secure our place into the WC 2018 one whole year before it starts , wow that would be incredible.

Comment

"Iran has been fined CHF 50,000 for several incidents during the match Iran vs China PR, including the use of pyrotechnics among supporters and an overcrowded stadium."

http://www.fifa.com/governance/news/...d-2880775.html
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...anctioned_for/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Wonder how long it will actually take the IFF to pay those fines..!?? im sure they get their check right after CQ and his crew does...? if ever..!!
                        tell the FIFA fkers to just deduct it from the money they still owe us for WC14 appearance prize..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Wonder how long it will actually take the IFF to pay those fines..!?? im sure they get their check right after CQ and his crew does...? if ever..!!
                          tell the FIFA fkers to just deduct it from the money they still owe us for WC14 appearance prize..!!
                          Exactly. I want to know why sanctions are a problem when they're trying to pay Iran something, but when they're fining us, sanctions are no problem at all....Valla be khoda....

Comment

Comment

^^ só cool!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

is that his official FB ..?

pretty cool and encouraging post for AK2

Comment

Working...
                                X