This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euphory View Post
    charandvarzeshi.ir today said that Adidas is really mad at IFF because they didn't use their new shirts. and probably will not go further with IFF which i would think its fake news because a professional bnrand would not do that only because of that.
    By charandvarzeshi do you mean khabar varzeshi?

And yes, the story sounds like complete falsenews. The agreement hasn't even been 100% signed for them to be pissed about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      By charandvarzeshi do you mean khabar varzeshi?

And yes, the story sounds like complete falsenews. The agreement hasn't even been 100% signed for them to be pissed about anything.
      Lol what are they even pissed off about?! I don't get what they are trying to say.

so they are upset that TM wore nice adidas kits which they payed for instead of another adidas kit based on a deal that has not been made yet?

Sounds like a slow news day BS to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PayamPersia View Post
        The day Carlos Quieroz present himself to iran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDU0Egumndc

just take a look what an iranian "gentleman" told him...
        I have a feeling he was trying to say koorosh and made a mistake.

Comment

Listened to the whole CQ interview (on IRINN I believe). The full video can be found on the Persianfootball TV Facebook page. It’s about 32 minutes long so I summarised it for those of you who, unlike myself, don’t have the day off work. There’s a fair amount so apologies for some parts being written in shorthand.

• The presenter opens by giving his condolences and pays respect to people who lost their lives in wildfires in Portugal over the weekend.
          • CQ starts by thanking every stakeholder involved in TM, especially the players and the fans, who’s input he emphasises. He briefly mentions the input of the Iranian FA.
          • Again, thanks the players and fans. Says that, in his 35-year career, and whole life he has never seen fans like Iranian fans and a people who like football so much.
          • The 2018 world cup qualification has given Iran international prestige but more importantly made Iranians happy and proud, which, he says, is why he does what he does.
          • It’s time to think about the present and the future. Close the past. FA should provide TM with support. There have been disagreements in the past. Disagreements are something that are needed and provide ‘the light of wisdom’. Emphasised that the input from the club and league was also important, though they don’t often get the front-page headlines, he wants to thank them.
          • On the same note as the previous points, he goes on that it wasn’t always about disagreements. ‘It was also about a lack of respect. Some people crosse the line. No doubt about that.’ He hopes that Iranian football learns the lesson and ‘stands behind those who wants the best for the national team.’
          • Now this was, in my opinion, the best and most salient point of CQ’s interview (I take my hat off to him): ‘It’s time to get rid of them who steal inside the federation and steal inside the football of Iran. They don’t want the best for the national team’ (Arian translated all of the above but didn’t say steal, just that we need to get rid of those who don’t want what’s best for TM)
          • The presenter asks if there really are people like that in the federation and he replies that he wants to talk about the future and we should close that chapter. Presenter then says that CQ mentioned it himself so CQ says that everyone knows who he’s talking about and that they came into the coach to fire the coach, fire the directors and that they’re still there. They brought in some agents to come in and do those.
          • He then says that we should focus on those who deserve recognition: the players.
          • He now directly speaks to the press and says that they have been too negative towards TM at times. He says that the federation and TM deserves more credit, and mentions the limited resources, equipment and pitches that are available.
          • In the same point as above he says that ‘Iranian football Is a fantastic federation’ and that Iranian football has a strong global reputation. Not just 11-a-side but futsal, beach football and the youth teams too. Persepolis in the Asian CL. Quotes a former politician and says that it is now a time to ‘It’s not about what the country can do for you. It’s about what you can do for the country’.
          • Continues by saying that the players have done everything they can for their country and surpassed expectations. Now TM has the right to ask ‘what can you do for us?’ By us, he says, that he means the people of Iran and their happiness.
          • He’s doing this for the people. For their joy. He says that fans expect qualification to the knockout round in next years world cup and that if they don’t qualify, it will be the fault of TM. This is because it was their good performances have raised the expectations of the people who think that qualification was easy. He emphasised that this wasn’t the case.
          • He says that Iran was like five islands, split up. The mean’s team, the youth side etc. These were brought together. He says there are 80 million Iranians and adds ‘One team. One heartbeat.’
          • He wants a laboratory that brings out players for the future. Equipment and facilities. He hopes that before he dies, it’ll be done. Then says he hopes whilst he’s TM manager and finishes by saying it’d be a small investment but a huge step forward.
          • Again, thanks staff. Past, present and future. They have dedicated their whole focus and lives since they started 6 years ago and that the authorities should show, if not respect, then compassion. Staff have sometimes gone 6, 7, 8 months without pay. Emphasises compassion
          • The presenter then asks him if he could have ignored these issues. He responds by saying that he doesn’t take things personally and doesn’t look for conflict. But if conflict comes to his door, he won’t turn away. Especially conflict that harms TM. People causing those conflicts are in one category. Whilst another category of people is people whom he deeply cares about. He doesn't want them to 'have problems because of me'. After 7 years of fighting he never thought certain things would be done that ended up getting done.
          • On day one as coach he sat down with IPL club coaches and the IPL staff and presented his plans. Lack of respect to that plan showed. He hasn't mentioned it but will now. Lack of commitment from those plans lead to certain players not playing at the 2014 WC
          • Referring to December he was on his own defending the TM program against Persepolis. Received no support and was only one standing up for TM. Learnt a lesson. He'll now submit the plans to the association and the league. Up to Iranian football to make them happen
          • If they don't implement and support the program, they will have the FIFA days but if we want to qualify for the knockout round in the WC, we need to be different. ‘If we want to be different at the end, we have to be different now.’ TM needs the program to be backed and financial support.
          • Asked about new players coming into TM. 'I've always said that TM is a house without windows or doors. The players do not own the shirt, they only have the right to put their the body and soul that is in the shirt, people own the shirt'
          • Presenter lets CQ know that there’s only one minute left so CQ finishes by thanking that he wants to thank everyone who has stood behind TM. Public appeal to the sports and government authorities to be generous and to appropriately reward the players. He finishes by saying that it’s the people’s expectations that we have a great World Cup.

Anyway, I hope that was a good read. I'm conscious that it's fairly long but thought all of the points were of interest. I’m not a frequent contributor to the forums but have been reading many threads several times a day over the last few years. So I thought it’s time to contribute. I’ve been to the last two world cups to watch Iran and hope to get tickets for Russia as well. Hopefully will see some of you there.

All for Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by atbin1991 View Post
            Listened to the whole CQ interview (on IRINN I believe). The full video can be found on the Persianfootball TV Facebook page. It’s about 32 minutes long so I summarised it for those of you who, unlike myself, don’t have the day off work. There’s a fair amount so apologies for some parts being written in shorthand.
            • The presenter opens by giving his condolences and pays respect to people who lost their lives in wildfires in Portugal over the weekend.
            • CQ starts by thanking every stakeholder involved in TM, especially the players and the fans, who’s input he emphasises. He briefly mentions the input of the Iranian FA.
            • Again, thanks the players and fans. Says that, in his 35-year career, and whole life he has never seen fans like Iranian fans and a people who like football so much.
            • The 2018 world cup qualification has given Iran international prestige but more importantly made Iranians happy and proud, which, he says, is why he does what he does.
            • It’s time to think about the present and the future. Close the past. FA should provide TM with support. There have been disagreements in the past. Disagreements are something that are needed and provide ‘the light of wisdom’. Emphasised that the input from the club and league was also important, though they don’t often get the front-page headlines, he wants to thank them.
            • On the same note as the previous points, he goes on that it wasn’t always about disagreements. ‘It was also about a lack of respect. Some people crosse the line. No doubt about that.’ He hopes that Iranian football learns the lesson and ‘stands behind those who wants the best for the national team.’
            • Now this was, in my opinion, the best and most salient point of CQ’s interview (I take my hat off to him): ‘It’s time to get rid of them who steal inside the federation and steal inside the football of Iran. They don’t want the best for the national team’ (Arian translated all of the above but didn’t say steal, just that we need to get rid of those who don’t want what’s best for TM)
            • The presenter asks if there really are people like that in the federation and he replies that he wants to talk about the future and we should close that chapter. Presenter then says that CQ mentioned it himself so CQ says that everyone knows who he’s talking about and that they came into the coach to fire the coach, fire the directors and that they’re still there. They brought in some agents to come in and do those.
            • He then says that we should focus on those who deserve recognition: the players.
            • He now directly speaks to the press and says that they have been too negative towards TM at times. He says that the federation and TM deserves more credit, and mentions the limited resources, equipment and pitches that are available.
            • In the same point as above he says that ‘Iranian football Is a fantastic federation’ and that Iranian football has a strong global reputation. Not just 11-a-side but futsal, beach football and the youth teams too. Persepolis in the Asian CL. Quotes a former politician and says that it is now a time to ‘It’s not about what the country can do for you. It’s about what you can do for the country’.
            • Continues by saying that the players have done everything they can for their country and surpassed expectations. Now TM has the right to ask ‘what can you do for us?’ By us, he says, that he means the people of Iran and their happiness.
            • He’s doing this for the people. For their joy. He says that fans expect qualification to the knockout round in next years world cup and that if they don’t qualify, it will be the fault of TM. This is because it was their good performances have raised the expectations of the people who think that qualification was easy. He emphasised that this wasn’t the case.
            • He says that Iran was like five islands, split up. The mean’s team, the youth side etc. These were brought together. He says there are 80 million Iranians and adds ‘One team. One heartbeat.’
            • He wants a laboratory that brings out players for the future. Equipment and facilities. He hopes that before he dies, it’ll be done. Then says he hopes whilst he’s TM manager and finishes by saying it’d be a small investment but a huge step forward.
            • Again, thanks staff. Past, present and future. They have dedicated their whole focus and lives since they started 6 years ago and that the authorities should show, if not respect, then compassion. Staff have sometimes gone 6, 7, 8 months without pay. Emphasises compassion
            • The presenter then asks him if he could have ignored these issues. He responds by saying that he doesn’t take things personally and doesn’t look for conflict. But if conflict comes to his door, he won’t turn away. Especially conflict that harms TM. People causing those conflicts are in one category. Whilst another category of people is people whom he deeply cares about. He doesn't want them to 'have problems because of me'. After 7 years of fighting he never thought certain things would be done that ended up getting done.
            • On day one as coach he sat down with IPL club coaches and the IPL staff and presented his plans. Lack of respect to that plan showed. He hasn't mentioned it but will now. Lack of commitment from those plans lead to certain players not playing at the 2014 WC
            • Referring to December he was on his own defending the TM program against Persepolis. Received no support and was only one standing up for TM. Learnt a lesson. He'll now submit the plans to the association and the league. Up to Iranian football to make them happen
            • If they don't implement and support the program, they will have the FIFA days but if we want to qualify for the knockout round in the WC, we need to be different. ‘If we want to be different at the end, we have to be different now.’ TM needs the program to be backed and financial support.
            • Asked about new players coming into TM. 'I've always said that TM is a house without windows or doors. The players do not own the shirt, they only have the right to put their the body and soul that is in the shirt, people own the shirt'
            • Presenter lets CQ know that there’s only one minute left so CQ finishes by thanking that he wants to thank everyone who has stood behind TM. Public appeal to the sports and government authorities to be generous and to appropriately reward the players. He finishes by saying that it’s the people’s expectations that we have a great World Cup.
            Anyway, I hope that was a good read. I'm conscious that it's fairly long but thought all of the points were of interest. I’m not a frequent contributor to the forums but have been reading many threads several times a day over the last few years. So I thought it’s time to contribute. I’ve been to the last two world cups to watch Iran and hope to get tickets for Russia as well. Hopefully will see some of you there.
            All for Team Melli.
            Damet garm - would love to share this on our facebook page. If you don't mind, please let me know how I can give you credit for it.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
              Damet garm - would love to share this on our facebook page. If you don't mind, please let me know how I can give you credit for it.
              Yeah go for it mate. Name's Atbin Moayedi

Comment

Front page of r/soccer:

Iranian national team captain Massoud Shojaie asks president Rouhani to allow women in the stadiums. It is currently forbidden.
                https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ssoud_shojaie/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  The building they're showing will be officially opened tomorrow.
                  The fields won't be ready for at least a year (at best).

It suppose to
                  be utilized by all TM levels, Men & Women. It seems to me it's very small with tight space.

نخستین جلسه هماهنگی فنی تیم های ملی فوتبال.

افتتاحمرکز تیم های ملی.

Comment

I have a question. Has TM already played with the red Adidas jersey? If yes in which match (beacause I do not remember)?

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
                      I have a question. Has TM already played with the red Adidas jersey? If yes in which match (beacause I do not remember)?
                      because they didn't. I think there is no red jersey..

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
                        They played in red against Papua New Guinea but it wasn't a televised match.

Comment

Latest post from CQ's Facebook page:

"After qualification, we immediately started to work on our World Cup Preparation Plan for Russia 2018. We believe the document, already presented to the Iranian Press, brings together National Team, Iran Federation and League Clubs interests. It is time to remind that this qualification is not an end! We want to go to Russia and bring more than a first stage participation. But for that, obviously, we need proper support and preparation for our players! Like i said, it is not time to ask what Team Melli can do for Iranian Football, but what Iranian Football can do dor Team Melli. All for Team Melli!"

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

Lol! he's Quoting JFK!!

Comment

Queiroz interview with AFP:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp...World-Cup.html

Comment

I don't get why people are saying his is a world record (taking three different teams to four World Cups). What about Bora Milutinovic?

Comment

Working...
                                X