Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman is in the training here a few times for those who are interested.

Wearing No. 13.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      Saman is in the training here a few times for those who are interested.

Wearing No. 13.

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
        Have the training photos been released?

Comment

He's a tank

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            Have the training photos been released?

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

This is why you have guys like Ashkan Dejagah invited to team. Not only is he heck of a footabller, albeit clubless at the moment but that will change, but he's acclimating Saman to team. They have already started following each other on Instagram and he will ease him in with the rest of the team and speed up feeling like he belongs with the rest of them. I'm sure there are some nerves there for Saman.

Ashkan is a huge plus when it comes to team chemistry - he's seen as a real leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                This is why you have guys like Ashkan Dejagah invited to team. Not only is he heck of a footabller, albeit clubless at the moment but that will change, but he's acclimating Saman to team. They have already started following each other on Instagram and he will ease him in with the rest of the team and speed up feeling like he belongs with the rest of them. I'm sure there are some nerves there for Saman.
                Ashkan is a huge plus when it comes to team chemistry - he's seen as a real leader.
                Thank you

Did ashkan make any comments on saman? Didn't see anything - and saman kinda looks alone in some of the pics/vids.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Thank you

Did ashkan make any comments on saman? Didn't see anything - and saman kinda looks alone in some of the pics/vids.
                  He said Saman is going to be as successful as me and Gucci in TM.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1457795...E2%80%8Cشود
                  Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                    Imagine the Koreans come to our forum and see us critiquing our players' looks.
                    actually many of the SK or Jap football fans who frequent our football forum are chicks, primarily surfing the site for Pics of our TM hunks ...!!
                    they wanna get a glimpse of what Real Men supposed to look like, not the puny shitt they'r used to seeing daily back home

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      actually many of the SK or Jap football fans who frequent our football forum are chicks, primarily surfing the site for Pics of our TM hunks ...!!
                      they wanna get a glimpse of what Real Men supposed to look like, not the puny shitt they'r used to seeing daily back home
                      Funny you say that - one of my best friends lived in Japan for a couple years and he would often get hit on and the girls would tell him that they love Iranian men because our football team looks so good lol.

It's good for our international image - another reason to start Haghghi (besides his superior form) over Beira LOL

Comment

Video: Ashkan on Saman Ghoddos

Please like and RT: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...28425664610305

Comment

------------------------------------------------Azmoun--------------------------------------
                          --Taremi/Hajsafi/Torabi---------------------Ghoddos-----------------------Jahanbaksh---

DAMN!

Comment

I don't think CQ will start Ghoddos.
                            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                              I don't think CQ will start Ghoddos.
                              i think he will start him, if masoud is not invited he has to see how this guy will do

Comment

Don't be stupid, Ghoddos joined a day ago, what message would that send to every other player who has busted their ass off?

Ghoddos might make an appearance as a sub, and MAYBE start against Syria.

I predict our front line to be JB- Dejagah- Taremi and up front : Gucci or Ansarifard... just like we are used to.

Comment

Working...
                                X