This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 2 more FIFA friendly dates in November

According to CQ and Taj from now on, they will like to set up a total of 10 friendlies by the start of the 2018 WC

Comment

I thought Russia is on October 10th, but the article says 7 Mehr and 13 Mehr which means, September 29th(Togo) and Oct 5th(Russia)?!?!

Comment

Iranian parliamentarian Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh !

فلاحت پیشه = کشاورز !

Majlis MP
        دکتر حشمت اله فلاحت پیشه

Dr Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh

استادیار علوم سیاسی دانشگاه علامه طباطبائیl
        Last edited by St_Mark; 09-06-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Togo are decent for a friendly. And they will get players confidence up. They have adebayor back now ( he has been great for istanbul Baseksehir ) , and some yougner players scattered in smaller european clubs, plus a lot of local youngsters. They arent as good as African competition we will face in WC ( such as Nigeria , Egypt level ) but they are not shit either.

I heard Taj also says we are likely to get friendly with sweden as well. Great choice IMO . We will need to beat a team of their level to advance from any group.

I think venezuela, serbia , romania, japan/australia, sweden, togo are very doable friendlies. Maybe one bigger one against croatia or something. That will be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Togo are decent for a friendly. And they will get players confidence up. They have adebayor back now ( he has been great for istanbul Baseksehir ) , and some yougner players scattered in smaller european clubs, plus a lot of local youngsters. They arent as good as African competition we will face in WC ( such as Nigeria , Egypt level ) but they are not shit either.

I heard Taj also says we are likely to get friendly with sweden as well. Great choice IMO . We will need to beat a team of their level to advance from any group.

I think venezuela, serbia , romania, japan/australia, sweden, togo are very doable friendlies. Maybe one bigger one against croatia or something. That will be perfect.
            As both an Arsenal and TM fan I hope we make Adebayor look like a fool by outplaying him in every way [emoji23] damn I'm still salty about him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Togo is actually a pretty crappy side but i guess we couldn't find anything better because of other countries are involved in qualifications around that date. They have no player in top 4-5 leagues and many of them play in Togo. Their best team was around 2006 WC.

Comment

CQ featuring in a Portuguese ad in 1991

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Good thing is that teams that get grouped with Saudi Arabia will want to play TM ( Middle Eastern style of play) so we should have 2-3 friendly request right there!...
                  Just because we have the same skin colour doesn´t mean that we play the same style.
                  The way Iran plays under CQ is absolutely not comparable with KSA. I remember before the WC2006 many have been saying the same, that Spain will ask us for a friendly. And we saw the result - nothing happened. Except Croatia none of the Teams wanted to play against us.

Comment

Belgium will be in India 2018 I think and play China. fckn china could ve been Iran..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                    CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Togo is actually a pretty crappy side but i guess we couldn't find anything better because of other countries are involved in qualifications around that date. They have no player in top 4-5 leagues and many of them play in Togo. Their best team was around 2006 WC.
                      certainly better than dubai afircan XI

Comment

IMO the Syria game was the MOST valuable 'Friendly' we had in loooooong time!! It exposed our goalie and backline weakness and our ability to score when a goal down but not necessarily win the game! CQ learned tons of stuff from this game alone more than the other 9 official games combined!!! So for me, the Syria game is what CQ will be looking at when he re-drafts his tactics and re does his planning for TM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                          Just because we have the same skin colour doesn´t mean that we play the same style.
                          The way Iran plays under CQ is absolutely not comparable with KSA. I remember before the WC2006 many have been saying the same, that Spain will ask us for a friendly. And we saw the result - nothing happened. Except Croatia none of the Teams wanted to play against us.
                          Actually we DONT have the same skin color nor the same genes! Saudis are mostly Black, African Decent. What I meant is when teams gauge us vs another Middle Eastern team in the WC Like if we chose to Play Morocco if we are grouped with Angola. Same Continent, one is whiter African other is black! but probably same style of play or very similar...

Comment

I don't remind we had friendlies with France, South Africa, or Denmark in 1998, with Germany, Ireland, or Cameroon in 2002, or with Spain, Tunisia, or Ukraine in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              Actually we DONT have the same skin color nor the same genes! Saudis are mostly Black, African Decent. What I meant is when teams gauge us vs another Middle Eastern team in the WC Like if we chose to Play Morocco if we are grouped with Angola. Same Continent, one is whiter African other is black! but probably same style of play or very similar...
                              As far as DNA goes, Arabs are Semitic while Iranians in most are mostly Caucasian.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X