Watch Every Team Melli/ Asian WCQ Game LIVE, in HD and FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Every Team Melli/ Asian WCQ Game LIVE, in HD and FREE

There were a lot of people looking for answers yesterday on where to watch. You can watch all Asian World Cup qualifying games LIVE and FREE on https://www.youtube.com/user/AFCCHAMPIONSLEAGUE.

Please bookmark it. I watched parts of a bunch of games yesterday and it was excellent quality, no lagging (except Australia-Iraq match) and NO COMMENTARY. All you hear is the crowd, which is fantastic. They also show pre-game 30 minutes before, where they are in the stadium.
    Last edited by Tehranto; 09-02-2016, 09:51 AM.

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing. A much needed stream source for all of us abroad.

Comment

The only downside is it doesn't work in America

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
        The only downside is it doesn't work in America
        Use a VPN! It lets you browse through servers from other countries. I recommend Tunnelbear which is free for 500MB every month, though I use the paid version which is well worth it for unlimited data. You can find other free options like Hola or ZenMate which are on Chrome, not sure about other browsers.
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I downloaded Hola and used it and it would still say "the uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Comment

I downloaded Hola and used it and it would still say "the uploader has not made this video available in your country"
            Yeah I had the same issue as well. What browser did you use? I have it in Chrome and my impression is that Google, which owns YouTube, is able to detect if you are using an Hola assigned IP and block the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
              Yeah I had the same issue as well. What browser did you use? I have it in Chrome and my impression is that Google, which owns YouTube, is able to detect if you are using an Hola assigned IP and block the connection.
              I used Hola and changed it to Australia - to watch. It worked.

When you land on YouTube, change it to Australia. Close your window. Then re-open. Go to Youtube. See if that works.

Comment

You can also watch the Iran China game on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                  I'm using Chrome as well have you got it to work with a different browser?

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/Ad5Pw

Comment

edited:

I got a plugin on firefox called "hotspot shield" and it is working great for those who are using firefox. Just go to the plugin page and search for it.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 09-02-2016, 07:45 PM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This is freakin' awesome!

Thanks a lot man

Comment

I'm using Chrome as well have you got it to work with a different browser?
                          No, but I only tried with Chrome because there is no Hola extension for Safari and I didn't think to try Firefox at the time.

Comment

Isn't it the same AFC Hub page that broadcasted the game against Gutter?

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              edited:

I got a plugin on firefox called "hotspot shield" and it is working great for those who are using firefox. Just go to the plugin page and search for it.
                              I installed the hotspot shield addon and I still cannot view the videos on the AFC HUB. The same old message pops up saying that the uploader has not made the video available in your country.

Comment

Working...
                              X