Pouladi TM & left back problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Sure but that still doesn't give him prison! He might have to pay off some officials here and there and pay an amount of money as a penalty for what he did and that's it!

You dramatize it a bit!
    Bro - please follow the story after it happened. It happened after they knew he wasn't coming back from Asia Cup. It was considered unforgivable by officials and prison time was mentioned. So please don't accuse me of dramatizing.

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
      Poladi is not a traitor, but has ended up in a rather ridiculous situation and some dumb decisions, with today's rules för soldiers & youngsters he would be free
      Idk if I would call him a traitor but he completely screwed over all the future TM footballers who are dealing with sarbazi as he is now the example/excuse for the government to disallow sarbazi players from participating in TM. CQ and IFF had a very long and hard fight with the government and reached a deal, and he didn't uphold it. That right there is terrible, and now he has screwed over all the future players who will deal with the same issue.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

we have the perfect solution to our left back problem. Milad Mohammadi is 22, plays for a solid team in Russia who finished in the top ten last year, has insane pace and crossing ability, and stamina and energy in abundance. He is now a starter in one of the mot physically taxing leagues in the world. I see now reason for him not to start other than lack of big game experience. And how can he gain big game experience? the only way is by playing. His pace is so unreal that he can bail himself out of most positional blunders that full backs his age make(ex bellerin).

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Bro - please follow the story after it happened. It happened after they knew he wasn't coming back from Asia Cup. It was considered unforgivable by officials and prison time was mentioned. So please don't accuse me of dramatizing.
          Sorry man, not meant to accuse you of anything. But I think you read too much into what they say. Yes, in the beginning they have to say all this as a threat so others don't think they can and should easily escape their military service like that. But they would never really put someone in prison for it, specially if you have been a national team player. How many people haven't fled Iran because of the military service and then have come back again? He will surely get penalties in form of payments but that's all.

Comment

He will be Ok after few years and will be back in Iran and either buy Sarbaazi or find a way, he won't be in jail don't worry lol
            But he will never ever again play for Iran which sucks, in my eyes he was the best left back since Moharrami, i found him even better than Shahroudi and Minavand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Sorry man, not meant to accuse you of anything. But I think you read too much into what they say. Yes, in the beginning they have to say all this as a threat so others don't think they can and should easily escape their military service like that. But they would never really put someone in prison for it, specially if you have been a national team player. How many people haven't fled Iran because of the military service and then have come back again? He will surely get penalties in form of payments but that's all.
              Dude, this isn't just an Iran thing. The compulsory service is just an Iran thing but anywhere in the world a military desertion is a crime. What he did is legitimately a crime which is why he will have to serve jail time. It wasn't just a threat by officials, he broke the law. And this has nothing to do with my opinion. I also think it's not a good system.

Comment

Comment

Pooladi, Mahini, Mohammadi, all should be considered....Hajsafi is not in his form...we want more from a player that played in Germany, he made some downstairs...
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Idk if I would call him a traitor but he completely screwed over all the future TM footballers who are dealing with sarbazi as he is now the example/excuse for the government to disallow sarbazi players from participating in TM. CQ and IFF had a very long and hard fight with the government and reached a deal, and he didn't uphold it. That right there is terrible, and now he has screwed over all the future players who will deal with the same issue.
                    The propper word is defector. Like when Cuban athletes visit foreign countries for competitions and then “run away" to avoid returning to Cuba.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Man Pooladi was our best player in the world cup.. this is so foolish and stupid

I havent seen Mohammadi play but Imagine having 2 subs for that position.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Pooladi forged documents twice and lied time after time.
                        He ruined the agreement sarbaz TM players had.
                        He won't go to jail but he won't be in TM ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Pooladi forged documents twice and lied time after time.
                          He ruined the agreement sarbaz TM players had.
                          He won't go to jail but he won't be in TM ever again
                          and worst of all, CQ had to khaye-maal a bunch goozoo military folks and vouched for his return to sarbazi after AC, in order to bring him back to TM, and he fked Carlos (and few other sarbaz players) over by again running away and not returning back to iran..!!
                          all that aside, i think he is being way over-rated here as a footballer/ LB all together..!!
                          His main natural playing attributes were strong physicality , with decent size pace, but his overall game was very rough on the edges too..! This guy truly improved well under CQ and escalated his overall game after his first and subsequent call-ups to TM..! He hit his peak fitness and form pre-WC and performed brilliantly in Brazil..!!
                          Nevertheless, shortly prior to WC there Many, many here who didnt rate him and wanted other players to take over his LB spot (many of them the good ol Beitashoor fans ..!)
                          even if he was to miraculously return back to TM, i would suspect highly that he would be in horrible playing fitness and form and for most part useless for immediate basis ...!!

Comment

lol, defector, Overrated, never allowed in TM again, in horrible shape..

I guess you all know more than CQ does!

The poor kid wants to play football. That's all. He is obviously scared of what might happen if he goes back.

Judging by the extreme views here on team melli forum where he and CQ should be supported, then IR will probaby stone him if he goes back!!

Anyway, no one of us is saying that what he did was right but we should give him another chance. Any other half decent country would..

P.s. what year did Messi service his military/government?

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                              lol, defector, Overrated, never allowed in TM again, in horrible shape..
                              I guess you all know more than CQ does!
                              The poor kid wants to play football. That's all. He is obviously scared of what might happen if he goes back.
                              Judging by the extreme views here on team melli forum where he and CQ should be supported, then IR will probaby stone him if he goes back!!
                              Anyway, no one of us is saying that what he did was right but we should give him another chance. Any other half decent country would..
                              P.s. what year did Messi service his military/government?
                              If Messi was born in Iran he would have to do sarbazi. Mullahs dont care who it is. People's leisure, patriotism, and enjoyment is not a priority. Religious adherence and loyalty is.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                If Messi was born in Iran he would have to do sarbazi. Mullahs dont care who it is. People's leisure, patriotism, and enjoyment is not a priority. Religious adherence and loyalty is.
                                That's fine but they need to make exceptions for football players. In Iran TM is really the third pilar and probably more important than the whole military to the survival of the regime. That's why CQ is still here.

Comment

Working...
                                X