Pouladi TM & left back problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    are you sure, ?? any links to the actual vid of it ?
    I don't have the video but it was reported on 90 website. It is the last paragraph and in Farsi.
    http://90tv.ir/news/297008/%DA%A9%DB...A9%D9%86%D8%AF
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Mohammadi is weak, he doesn't suit CQ tactics. Why do you think khalat was crossed out despite the fact that he was one of the defective players that got us qualified for WC 2014.

Look at our TM now, I've never seen TM with that much of physical players. Even Jahanbakhs who looks small is pretty physical.

I have a feeling that CQ will force the officials to bring back Pouladi.
      well, atm, he is playing hajsafi there relentlessly. If we can agree on one thing its that hajsafi, is not good at defending. MiMo is playing for a defensive Russian team in Terek Grozny, where, if you have wathced his laft few games where he started, you can see how much he has improved in terms of positional play, and one on one defending. Also, being in the Russian league, his physicality has improved dramatically. His pace can bail our slower centre backs out if needed as well. Seeing as pouladi is out of the picture, there is no reason why we shouldn't play milad for now and see what happens, bc it cant be worse than hajsafi, who obviously doesn't look comfortable there, and even complained when he in FSV because of how much he played there

Comment

Mohammadi is weak, he doesn't suit CQ tactics. Why do you think khalat was crossed out despite the fact that he was one of the defective players that got us qualified for WC 2014.

Look at our TM now, I've never seen TM with that much of physical players. Even Jahanbakhs who looks small is pretty physical.

I have a feeling that CQ will force the officials to bring back Pouladi.
        What is your reason for saying he is weak haha?

Comment

It's hilarious that anyone calls Mohammadi weak. Have you watched a Russian league game? There is no such thing as a weak player in RPL. It's on par with the brutality of the championship, but with more skilled players. He will have 0 problem against players on Asian teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            There is no such thing as a weak player in RPL.
            Right let me guess.... just because you've seen some crazy Russians drink vodka and fight like crazy hooligans, you assume that all their players are tough and physical lol .. I suggest you search their players and you'll be surprised by the amount of weak players in their league. I found at least 40 weak players (in term of being physical and strength). The two factors that CQ uses in his tactics . BTW how many RPL matches you've watched.

Jano Ananidze -

Khoren Bayramyan

Khalid Kadyrov

Mbark Boussoufa

I can list at least 30-40 more players that have low strength .

Weak players (with low strength) have no place in CQ's tactics. They just fail miserably.

Comment

Right let me guess.... just because you've seen some crazy Russians drink vodka and fight like crazy hooligans, you assume that all their players are tough and physical lol .. I suggest you search their players and you'll be surprised by the amount of weak players in their league. I found at least 40 weak players (in term of being physical and strength). The two factors that CQ uses in his tactics . BTW how many RPL matches you've watched.

Jano Ananidze -

Khoren Bayramyan

Khalid Kadyrov

Mbark Boussoufa

Weak players (with low strength) have no place in CQ's tactics. They just fail miserably.
              LOLOLOLOLOLOLO are you basing their strength on their Fifa stat or their picture??

Come on man you can't actually believe you can judge their strength based on their appearance!?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                LOLOLOLOLOLOLO are you basing their strength on their Fifa stat or their picture??
                Come on man you can't actually believe you can judge their strength based on their appearance!?
                خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ
                Please don't die laughing . Its not worth losing your life man. Take some chill pills and calm down.
                I searched for RPL low strength and physical players in google and those names came up. I watched few of them play on youtube and they are not physical they have the skills and pace. Please stop assuming .
                PS:
                خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ = LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                I will not reply anymore. Its just not worth wasting time on stupid TH. Me and you are not in charge , CQ is so lets just wait and see what happens.

I juts love the fact that all of a sudden Mohammadi becomes hulk after playing 6 matches in RPL.

Comment

Pouladi TM & left back problem!

I've been watching RPL since azmoun joined Rubin. So about 3.5 years, around 80 or more Matches. And I watched the full match, not highlights.

The fact that you post Players with small stature to prove a point is hilarious.

Small stature or small look doesn't mean someone isn't actually strong or tough. Let me give you a great example.

Look at the build of ansarifard, he's actually quite muscular and well built, but at least I know he wouldn't last 1 game in the RPL.

I'm not saying Mohammadi is super strong or the hulk or a big
                  Player. I'm saying that he MUST at least be strong for his size, and able to take hard hits and challenges, because the league demands it!

You can't find strength by Google
                  Searching [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Last edited by KeonKish; 09-05-2016, 04:13 PM.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Jano Ananidze -

Khoren Bayramyan

Khalid Kadyrov

Mbark Boussoufa

Yes CQ prefer bodybuilders that doesn't know how to play football. In CQ team, Messi, Modric, Iniesta, Griezmann would have no place.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      I agree with you to an extent. But there's really no other option other than Milad at the moment.
                      They need to either test Vouria, play Mohammadi, or go after Pouladi.
                      Or do all 3. Milad looked shaky on defence today. He is better suited as a left mid fielder, than a defender.
                      I am quite worried about the state of our defence now with pejman also out.

If chinese had connected on some of those passes we would have been in trouble. You know SK will surely do.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                        Or do all 3. Milad looked shaky on defence today. He is better suited as a left mid fielder, than a defender.
                        I am quite worried about the state of our defence now with pejman also out.

If chinese had connected on some of those passes we would have been in trouble. You know SK will surely do.
                        I agree. He was shaky today, but he did well for his first ever start in a crucial match.

He's young and has time to progress. Maybe use him as LM for now until he gains more experience abroad. He definitely has the potential to be a decent LB. He's already decent as an LM.

We need to scout Hashem and see how he's doing. We might need him back in Team Melli. I hope he's in form, I haven't watched Zob Ahan's games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          I agree. He was shaky today, but he did well for his first ever start in a crucial match.

He's young and has time to progress. Maybe use him as LM for now until he gains more experience abroad. He definitely has the potential to be a decent LB. He's already decent as an LM.

We need to scout Hashem and see how he's doing. We might need him back in Team Melli. I hope he's in form, I haven't watched Zob Ahan's games this season.
                          So a normal LB (Mohammadi) should play LM and a normal LM (HajiSafi) play LB...

Comment

Working...
                          X