Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: China - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (06.09.2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how we approach the game. If we wait to counter it might make for a slow boring game.

While China does have speed they dont have African track stars. A passing game is possible.

Its so important to get a win here. With 6 points down, two wins against Syria would put us at 12 and almost clinching a playoff spot at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
      I like the 4-2-3-1 but I would love to see this which probably wouldn't happen lol

--------Beirnavand-------
      --PM-------SJH-----PAG--
      ----Ando------Ezza------
      ---------Shojaeian--------
      --ARJ--------------Hajsafi
      -------------Dejagah------
      ------Azmoun------------

Subs:
      Gucci for Dejagah
      Torabi for Shojaeian (switches places with Hajsafi)
      Omid for Ando (Hajsafi gets Captain armband)
      If you are going to use that formation I would switch Ezzatollahi and Andos spots. A right side of Ando and Montazeri is screaming for counters.

Comment

Originally posted by SinaOlyaei View Post
        Why would they bring everything from Iran?
        From your question can I assume you have not been to China? While I am not stating their water is not clean, but how the water treatment is done in China "could" get visitors sick. Also, there is a possibility that the bottled water you purchase over there might end up not being to up to standard based on current regulations put in place.

Oh a funny side note, over there if you mention you don't want sea food, they might still bring you fish to eat. They consider clams, oysters etc sea food but might still bring you fish. Make sure you tell them no creature from the ocean/sea.

When Americans go and visit, specially on business, they end up purchasing food from American chains like KFC and what not. These wouldn't be considered nutritious food for an athlete, and I don't know how readily Iranian food would be over there. I wouldn't risk giving the players any local food just in case no one gets food poisoning.

Comment

For Carlos Queiroz to bring food and water from Iran so our players don't eat/drink Chinese food and water just proves to me that this he is the king of preparation and also of mind games.

Great call to bring food and water from Iran. I wonder if Pouraliganji told him his food stories about his time with Tianjin

I don't know guys, I'm just feeling super optimistic ahead of our match. I feel lots and lots of love and positivity when Team Melli comes to my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            I wish it was unfortunately. Every pic you see on Instagram thats a beach pic or is slightly suggestive of female nudity is loaded with Iranian comments "من می خواهم" or something like " توملکه من هستی ". Then you get the constant attacks on people's pages too.
            The main reason behind all these Iranian cyber perversion in decades of blockage and deprivation of people's rights and choices. After having enforced the hardcore Islamic laws and sharia down the throat of people in the country, all of a sudden upon opening of cyber doors to the homes and mobile devices of the public in Iran, the masses exploit the much denied rights for decades by venting their sexual and basics human right exploitations on internet and social media!

Anyway I predict a tough game for TM against the Chinese, however I believe we will come back home victorious with a scoreline of 2-0 or 2-1. Azmoun will score one (Should he not get suspended by FIFA)

Comment

Breaking News

Ando was caught selling the damavand bottled water at premium price at the junction of Ching Chung Shing and Hoon bin Yoong.

Seriously I can't believe this story- the water in the pic would last them for under a couple of days, add food ingredient from Iran to that, no wonder they needed a private aircraft - Soil/Air/Water has been known to be polluted in China but to a large extent, people make exaggerations.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Breaking News

Ando was caught selling the damavand bottled water at premium price at the junction of Ching Chung Shing and Hoon bin Yoong.

Seriously I can't believe this story- the water in the pic would last them for under a couple of days, add food ingredient from Iran to that, no wonder they needed a private aircraft - Soil/Air/Water has been known to be polluted in China but to a large extent, people make exaggerations.
                ando becoming rich!we should start gucci, and azmoun together!play seyed jala and PAG center, play montazeri right back

Comment

Analysis of incident in last few minutes of the game, what Nekounam did as it was said many times was really stupid and referees made 4 pages of report about the incident, it seems Nekounam can face up to 6 matches ban according to Braati and Nasirzadeh.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1229...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Analysis of incident in last few minutes of the game, what Nekounam did as it was said many times was really stupid and referees made 4 pages of report about the incident, it seems Nekounam can face up to 6 matches ban according to Braati and Nasirzadeh.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1229...82%D8%B7%D8%B1
                    Qatar's Uruguayan coach leading his coaching team and subs on to the pitch should be in the same report and recieve equal punishment whatever that is - Neku didn't throw any punches- their players did
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Qatar's Uruguayan coach leading his coaching team and subs on to the pitch should be in the same report and recieve equal punishment whatever that is - Neku didn't throw any punches- their players did
                      Everything you said is true, but Nekounam also made some offensive gestures and was described as taunting Qatar's bench. To be honest if we escape this mess with just Nekounam being fined and/or sanctioned and no one else...we should breath a sigh of relief. Knowing AFC they will bend to arab pressure and go hard on us.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        From your question can I assume you have not been to China? While I am not stating their water is not clean, but how the water treatment is done in China "could" get visitors sick. Also, there is a possibility that the bottled water you purchase over there might end up not being to up to standard based on current regulations put in place.

Oh a funny side note, over there if you mention you don't want sea food, they might still bring you fish to eat. They consider clams, oysters etc sea food but might still bring you fish. Make sure you tell them no creature from the ocean/sea.

When Americans go and visit, specially on business, they end up purchasing food from American chains like KFC and what not. These wouldn't be considered nutritious food for an athlete, and I don't know how readily Iranian food would be over there. I wouldn't risk giving the players any local food just in case no one gets food poisoning.
                        You can buy all sort of products in China. You can even get Fiji water there.

I remember in 1997 when Aust came to iran and brought their own water how insulted we all felt and so much hared was dished out to them. And how easily now we justify the same action.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                          You can buy all sort of products in China. You can even get Fiji water there.

I remember in 1997 when Aust came to iran and brought their own water how insulted we all felt and so much hared was dished out to them. And how easily now we justify the same action.
                          I know you can buy all sorts of stuff there, but can TM afford to spend the time and effort to figure out what to buy and what not to buy?

And I personally wasn't offended when Australia brought their own water, if the team has the means and ability to bring whatever they want, they should be allowed to do so. On the flip side, I understand why some Iranians would be offended, and I am sure there are some Chinese who are offended. Can't keep everybody happy

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            I know you can buy all sorts of stuff there, but can TM afford to spend the time and effort to figure out what to buy and what not to buy?

And I personally wasn't offended when Australia brought their own water, if the team has the means and ability to bring whatever they want, they should be allowed to do so. On the flip side, I understand why some Iranians would be offended, and I am sure there are some Chinese who are offended. Can't keep everybody happy
                            i want to say, is nothing personal some national teams do that, like portugal go to azerbijan they might do that, does not mean the water there is bad, it just means they prefer that way, is the coach mentality , but i am surprised, when we played in indonesia did we bring water?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              i want to say, is nothing personal some national teams do that, like portugal go to azerbijan they might do that, does not mean the water there is bad, it just means they prefer that way, is the coach mentality , but i am surprised, when we played in indonesia did we bring water?
                              I don't think TM brought water but they did fly out a "chef" from Iran to Indonesia to make food for TM since the players didn't like the good there. My only issue was that the "chef" was making jojeh kabob for the players and poured a ton of melted butter on the rice and chicken. There is a documentary about it on YouTube. I am not a nutritionist but I would assume jojeh kabob is not a meal to be eating while prepping for a soccer match.

Comment

One of my favorite games from Iran, very organized and efficient. Look at Dejagah and Shojaei's play

Comment

Working...
                                X