Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: China - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (06.09.2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I can watch the full match before my first class on Tuesday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        china away is hard, but with our win and thier lost, we dont need to take risk,we just need to sit back and wait for our chance to score and it will come, while they will attack to score,azmoun will have chances, as we saw chinese is weak in high balls just like they conceded against korea.
        Good points. This match will be different than the one against Qatar. Qatar wanted a draw and we had to push for a goal.

China is still on 0 points, and they must get a result at home, so they will most likely push for a goal.

At least, that is what I hope they do. We always perform better when the pressure is on the other team.

Comment

Saeid Aghaei is in last picture so he made the trip to China...

Comment

TM has taken their own water with them. :-) I guess Chinese water has some soccer deficiency.

EMAM KEYROSH": "AB E CHINI VASEYE TM KHOOB NIST"

محکم کاری در سفر به شرق دور

کیروش غذا و آب معدنی چینی را ممنوع کرد!

کاروان تیم ملی ایران در حالی وارد شهر شن یانگ شد که به همراه داشتن تعداد زیادی آب معدنی باعث تعجب چینی ها شده بود.

Last edited by webmaster; 09-03-2016, 01:58 AM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This will be an exciting match to watch.

China needs to start stacking points if they want to avoid an early exit. They want to stay alive in the qualifiers so I think they will try to get a goal in the first half.

However I t could bite them in the ass if they play too open and wide. Their disadvantage is their height so I doubt they will attack from the wings. Their chance on scoring from air balls are slim, unless our players don't mark their man. It only takes a second of misjudgment to cost us 3 points. Do you guys remember Iran vs Lebanon in 2012? That 1-0 loss. It just takes one or two seconds to decide the winner. Especially considering how tight the score line is in these crucial qualifying matches.

Our boys can hurt them on counter attacks. But then again so can them. They may be shorter players but nobody questions their speed. They have speed and if they're unmarked, again, it just takes 1-2 seconds to make a mistake. Even a goalkeeper like Beiranvand will not be able to save us.

But I'm optimistic. I think we will play a tough game against a good team. Playing away from home is never easy. Playing away from home against China will be challenging for sure.

My prediction is we win 3-1.

Comment

Good luck to both teams!

Comment

http://www.taegukwarriors.com/analysis-china-game/

Must see analyse of korea-china game

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    We'll most likely rotate so you can probably expect players like Ebrahimi, Torabi, Mohammadi, PAG starting
                    That is really a sweet headache for any coach to have having the luxury of young, talented and motivated players desperately waiting to get a chance to play.

This makes CQ's team a huge mystery for our opponents.

And we are slow starters in most tournaments, so I just hope the victory has not made them cocky as we Iranians always fail when we are overconfident.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      TM has taken their own water with them. :-) I guess Chinese water has some soccer deficiency.

EMAM KEYROSH": "AB E CHINI VASEYE TM KHOOB NIST"
                      This will probably make the Chinese players lose confidence because they've been drinking their country"s inferior water all this time, whilst Iran has been powered by Damavand water! [emoji12].

CQ is playing mind games.

Comment

^ We can basically say that everything CQ does and says are all part of his Mind Games.

The Churchill of football.

Comment

ya dafeh begoo een cq hamoon emam zamane zehoor makhfi kardeh

Comment

iran 11 is

beira

ramin-PM-JL-EH
                            JB-Saeid-Ando-amiri
                            and the two bffs

u readh it here first

Comment

it is something very wisely done by CQ, not many of our players have been in china for long time. drinking from the water there or food might get them in trouble getting sick. very good and smart job by CQ

Comment

Two TM games in 5 days.

Sardar and Saeid against Bayern in Allianz Arena in less than two weeks.

What a time to be alive folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X