Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: China - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (06.09.2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    One thing I love about our team under Carlos is the fact they are mentally stronger than before. They are more confident.

I know people can fake smiles and nervously laugh. But looking at the photos from the press conference and the ones taken from inside the stadium now, I can tell our boys are relaxed and ready.

They know the pressure is on China's back and Carlos' plan is to take advantage of the pressure and boost our player's confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      If Milad can play lb then hajsafi would get limited time as midfield he prefer Ashkan and he has torabi shojayi jahanbaksh no place for hajsafi
      Ashkan is out, injured!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        Carlos putting his full trust in Pouraliganji just as he did against Bahrain when Pejman was out injured.

Carlos also putting his full trust in Milad to start his first ever SERIOUS Team Melli match. A match AWAY from home.

24 minutes to go gentlemen
        It's more about him recognizing Chinese players' pace.

Mohamadi, PAG, .. are all to keep pace with the Chinese. Good call by CQ

Comment

I have a very good feeling about this match guys

Comment

Is the YouTube link for the Iran game on yet? Because for me it's only the Iraq game as of yet? Just trying to make sure that I'm not behind .

Comment

pretty decent line-up..!! i suppose some of the changes were inevitable rotations due to successive games and short rest period..!
              I hope PAG performs well today, he is trying to Fill some big shoes in absence of Hossaini

glad to see MiMo starting over HS
              Woulda much preferred Torabi over Amiri
              Ezzai been playing way too many big games of late for club and country..! he seemed bit off the pace in Gutter's game, perhaps Omid coulda been brought on today..?but then again with Ashkan missing due to injury and less physical Shojaee replacing him, CQ couldnt afford to line-up another lightweight MFdr and opted for Saeed again..!
              2pacy wingbacks were necessities to counter the chinese fast paced attackers, so Rezaiean feature makes sense again and i suppose Vouria hasnt quiet gotten up to speed yet since his last layoff..!!

shojaee should be able to provide us with much needed creativity and offensive spark as we badly lacked any sort of attacking service for Sardar vs the Gutteries..! He has been probably the most inconsistent performer ever in TM shirt..!! lets hope the good massoud shows up today, he has been in good club form it seems which is very encouraging ..!! not so sure he could deal with Chinese attacking speed and be much of a help defensively though..!!?

Comment

If you don't want to hear Mazdak's voice, ESPN3 is also broadcasting this match.

Download the WATCH ESPN App on your smartphone or watch on the ESPN App on your Apple TV.

Comment

Nice read before the game about our group:
                  https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-wo...032926830.html
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

god damn it... none of these links work in the fucking us

Comment

Comment

Guys what's wrong with AFC HUB??? They show all the matches except China-Iran ?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

I stayed awake for this match. 0 sleep right before two of my classes.

This is what it means to be crazy Team Melli fans!!

The excitement keeps us awake and makes us forget about sleep lol.

Comment

Judging from the rage, it's not bad to live in Europe after all 😅

Comment

the match will start in 5 minutes

Comment

afc link is gone! any other streaming?

Comment

Working...
                                X