QATAR vs UZBAKISTAN game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QATAR vs UZBAKISTAN game.

Right after ,TM game against China...there is going to be the game between Qatar and Uzbakistan...in Abu-Dhahbi...
    I do n't know about you all, but,I am very much interested in the result of that game...I not only want the Qatar team to win,but Also I believe,Qatar is a stronger team....Uzbaks,some some reasons,have caused problems to TM..and they are even more eager to go to the WC this time around....

I think a draw would be the best result for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      ...in Abu-Dhahbi...
      Why?

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
      and they are even more eager to go to the WC this time around....
      Why?

Comment

I hope for a draw.

Comment

qatar will win. worst result for iran is if qatar win. uzbeks were weak against syria and they will finish prob below qatar and china in table

Comment

This is what suits Iran the best:

China / Uzbekistan / Syria / Qatar all draw against each other. The more games they draw, the better.

South Korea wins all of their games, except against Iran.

Comment

I don't care what Qatar or Uzbekistan will do! Just keep cool and win your own matches
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I heard Lobanov is bending over for Qatar.

Is that true?

Comment

Some make it seem as if Qatar are world beaters now, they just played one game against us and they were good, let's see if they can continue their form. The drain from the last minute loss is a tough one to swallow for Qatari's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These 3 teams encounter reminds me of their second leg of last WCQ and that phony 5-0 "win" of Uzbekistan. I am so glad we finished the job ourselves in Ulson by beating the then arrogant Korea side in their home ad qualify without depending others results.

Comment

a draw would be good, but even a uzbek win is not bad for iran, as qatar will be further back

Comment

How much is Lobanov getting paid by Qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          Why? he meant DOHA

Why?
                          Isnt every team???

Comment

This Uzbek team is far weaker than the 2014 WCQs. They will likely loose @ gutter but narrowly.
                            Would of course prefer them drawing

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Some make it seem as if Qatar are world beaters now, they just played one game against us and they were good, let's see if they can continue their form. The drain from the last minute loss is a tough one to swallow for Qatari's.
                              I guess you can say they were good if you mean they bought the ref and wasted time to get a draw, but ultimately with change in tactics and formation and our subs we exerted more pressure and karim ansarifard should have scored with the header prior to the gift from the qatari keeper. oh and let's not forget the fighting.... such sore losers. Did Iran go beat up messi after his goal against us?
                              I hate qatar soccer team as they are a bunch of cheaters and hope they finish last behind syria.
                              I think we weren't at the top of our game and made qatar look better than they actually are. It was a tight game and due to lack of friendlies our boys weren't in sync this will change as we play more.
                              Last edited by vatanparast; 09-05-2016, 07:28 PM. Reason: forgot last line

Comment

Working...
                              X