Gucci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by volek1957 View Post
    Both Azmoun and Jahanbakh had an aweful game and I can't comprehend why on earth Q continued with them. To be honest with you I'm not enjoying TM's games anymore. For the past few years it doesn't matter whether we play Argentina or India we always park the bus and hoping for the devine intervention!
    Not true at all?????
    Just because we have a good defense it doesn't mean that we park the bus?
    Actually china was defending with 5 man most of the time and we just couldn't score.

Personally I like to see us defending against big teams and then maybe score on counter attacks, but I guess that's a matter of taste.
    sigpic

Comment

I say attackers must have this innate "carnivore" mentality more pronounced in them vs. the "herbivore" mentality. I think Asmoun is more on the "herbivore" side, disciplined, good performer, but he does not have that unpredictable, go-getter type of behavior that Gucci has. He will stick to the game-plan, he will do what the coach asks him to do, which is good, but that also makes him fairly predictable. The brightest example would be Messi vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a doer, a fierce doer who delivers. Messi on the other hand is creative and unpredictable.
      Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Working...
      X