No announcement yet.

Was it penalty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if 2 player go for a head and collide the head to each other and fall, whos fault is it?

Comment

No Penalty

Comment

خستم . مثل مهاحم بخت برگشته چینی که توسط سید جلال نصف شد و بعدش کلی فحش خار مادر از آندو تیموریان خورد. هم کتک خورد هم فحش

Baba in ke tablo penalty bood ! digeh soal porsidan dare

Comment

Definitely' Not a PK...!

(Neither player had possession) which means, it was a 50/50 challenge...!
          and most importantly Hossaini got a last touch on the BALL before Chinese player's momentum ran him into Jalal's outstretched legs Afterwards and created that questionable contact in with the player in the box..!!

I suppose, the only Semi-legitimate argument Chinese coulda had on that instance was to claim it as a back pass handled by the keeper..! (and if i recall right, that is exactly what their coaches on the sidelines were trying to claim) but we all know they had no legs to stand on that Claim either...!!

btw, how about my boy Jalaal...!! i'll be damned if he isnt the BEST TM CB EVER...!! If not the BEST TM DEFENDER all together..!! Did you guys noticed how single-handily saved a sure chinese goal on that other breakaway..!! while fallen on the ground still..!!

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
            A direct free kick is given when a deliberate(even if it is a non-intentional contact) foul is committed.
            Well, deliberate means intentional...

As far as the penalty, the contact is not as important to me as the fact that both players went into it with their feet high and both were in the wrong.

On that note, having called a penalty at that point of the match for a 50/50 challenge where both players were in the wrong would have been an unfair call and I think it was great officiating not to call it.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              it was no penalty, because the Chinese player shot the ball before he got fouled on.
              This is not FIFA rules. If a player is fouled either before or after a shot a penalty can be awarded. There is no guidelines to the rules that indicate a foul cannot be called if the shot has been taken.

Penalty Kick is defined in 18-1-bb as A kick awarded to a team because an opponent was charged with a direct free kick offense within his/her own penalty area. This definition is reinforced in Rule 14-1-1 that indicates: A penalty kick shall be awarded when a foul which ordinarily results in the awarding of a direct free kick, occurs within the offending team’s penalty area.

Comment

That was only a penalty if we were playing Qatar... which means it wasn't a penalty at all.
                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  This is not FIFA rules. If a player is fouled either before or after a shot a penalty can be awarded. There is no guidelines to the rules that indicate a foul cannot be called if the shot has been taken.
                  (As a low level Referee), I think the infraction which occurred after the Chinese player shot the ball is was outside the play. While it could carry a red card it cannot be a penalty. Please see FIFA Rule 12, below:
                  http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afde...t_en_47379.pdf
                  Last edited by webmaster; 09-07-2016, 12:10 PM.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Buddy you're asking this question in a wrong place. Of course the majority would say it wasn't. To me it was really suspicious and it could have gone both ways 50/50. But I am sure had this happened to us, there would have been 51 threads complaining about corruption, injustice and the world ganging up on us!

Comment

It could have been called, but it was not 100% clear for the ref so he didn't call it. He got a good view so I guess he was pretty sure it wasn't a penalty.

Comment

If China had scored with that penalty, we would have equalized. It would have been enough to wake our team up.
                        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

[QUOTE=khodam;2406606][QUOTE=pdot;2406601]This is not FIFA rules. If a player is fouled either before or after a shot a penalty can be awarded. There is no guidelines to the rules that indicate a foul cannot be called if the shot has been taken.[/QUOTE

(As a low level Referee), I think the infraction which occurred after the Chinese player shot the ball is was outside the play. While it could carry a red card it cannot be a penalty. Please see FIFA Rule 12, below:
                          [URL="http://www.fifa.com/mm/document
                          My point was simple. The rule that he shot it first so there is no foul is actually not a rule. It's just something that a lot of referees use to call penalties, but overall there is no written rule for it. So stating as Mr. Delan did that he shot the ball first so no penalty is incorrect.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 09-07-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                            So stating as Mr. Delan did that he shot the ball first so no penalty is incorrect.
                            There is also the fact that there was no intention to foul either. Two players jumped for a ball and one got it sooner and they collided in the air afterwards. The ref was close by and saw no intention in the incident hence didn't call for a penalty. Simple. You must agree that the laws are 50% of the equation and the ref's judgment is another 50%, therefore it is up to him to decide based on his judgment that it was NOT an intentional foul and happened after the run of play.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 09-07-2016, 03:25 PM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This is where we can see AFC did not have any influence on the coach as if they did this would have been a RED card for Jalal and a penalty against us and that my friends would have seriously derailed our WCQ campaign, so I took a HUGE sigh of relief when the ( blond) Jordanian ref, whisteled play on!!! We got VERY lucky on this one, and this is ONE main reason Im happy we got a draw as this could have been a sad loss!!!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                There is also the fact that there was no intention to foul either. Two players jumped for a ball and one got it sooner and they collided in the air afterwards. The ref was close by and saw no intention in the incident hence didn't call for a penalty. Simple. You must agree that the laws are 50% of the equation and the ref's judgment is another 50%, therefore it is up to him to decide based on his judgment that it was NOT an intentional foul and happened after the run of play.
                                Again I agree it wasn't a penalty, but your previous comment was wrong. That was my point.

it was no penalty, because the Chinese player shot the ball before he got fouled on.

Comment

Working...
                                X