No announcement yet.

Was it penalty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ well, I said half of my sentence as I thought it would be given that the ref determines the 50/50 situations and not the rules.. right? so you were 50% wrong and I was 50% right and visa versa because it was after the run of play and WAS ALSO an unintentional collision not enough to award a freekick or penalty.

So if anyone fouls after teh run of play, it is still up to the ref to see if it was intentional or just an incident and act accordingly and the Chinese player touched the ball first and as it was a high ball, there was also a collision involved, where the ref saw that it was not OUR PLAYER'S fault.
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-07-2016, 08:41 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ well, I said half of my sentence as I thought it would be given that the ref determines the 50/50 situations and not the rules.. right? so you were 50% wrong and I was 50% right and visa versa because it was after the run of play and WAS ALSO an unintentional collision not enough to award a freekick or penalty. Thanks.
      Koka penalto velesh kon filmeto az koja bekharim bebinim ???

Comment

^ lol.. I am still negotiating with a few buyers and as soon as it is done I wil announce it. cheers koka :-)
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          ^ lol.. I am still negotiating with a few buyers and as soon as it is done I wil announce it. cheers koka :-)
          demet garm . montazerim

Comment

ensaf ham khoob chizieh sayyed ma dasht soorat taraf ra khasteh nefleh mikard lol

Comment

Like i bolded in my last post, Had Jalal completely missed getting a Touch on the Ball, then the ref coulda blown for PK..!!
              But once He did get a touch on the ball, then it woulda been a very harsh PK call to make..!! especially so considering its the Chinese player's momentum into Hossaini's path that results in the physical contact rather than Hossaini running into him..!!
              the only claim chinese coulda had on that scene was to cry about back pass to keeper being handled but they had weak case at that too..!!

i think some of you guys who think that was a PK, should watch that scene again in slow mo ..!! if you still think that shoulda been a PK then you dont know jack about these stuff..!! lol

Comment

i never saw it as a peanlty

Comment

Im going to say it again, IF we had a vindictive Ref, he would have awarded a penalty FOR SURE!!! I saw the Saudi-Iraq game and the winning goal for KSA came from a very very suspicious penalty!!!!

Comment

No. He hit the ball first.

Comment

Working...
                    X