X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch his highlights vs. Hertha yesterday:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...41071636746240

Comment

I love Sardar's gheyrat - he called Saman and ensured him that he is needed and loved in Team. This of course helped Saman's mind of making this hard decision. Many here just don't understand that Sardar wanted to go to Lazio but Rubin stopped it and he's psychologically been hurt by this and hasn't recovered yet at the club level. YET he scores easily for Team Melli whenever called upon.

Sardar is a Turkmen and a Sunni yet loves IRAN with all of his heart and today's phone call with Saman proved it (I cannot believe how good they are as friends now just after a few days together - shows great unity in TM). We are a united country and this forum should always be united in our love for Team Melli - we can disagree about details but always want the best for Iran (as a country) and Team Melli.

Comment

nice!! XD
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
          Big mistake
          How is it a big mistake? He said on LIVE TV his heart is with Iran and the only regret is not choosing Iran sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            I love Sardar's gheyrat - he called Saman and ensured him that he is needed and loved in Team. This of course helped Saman's mind of making this hard decision. Many here just don't understand that Sardar wanted to go to Lazio but Rubin stopped it and he's psychologically been hurt by this and hasn't recovered yet at the club level. YET he scores easily for Team Melli whenever called upon.

Sardar is a Turkmen and a Sunni yet loves IRAN with all of his heart and today's phone call with Saman proved it (I cannot believe how good they are as friends now just after a few days together - shows great unity in TM). We are a united country and this forum should always be united in our love for Team Melli - we can disagree about details but always want the best for Iran (as a country) and Team Melli.

Exactly!
            The boys are very close to each other... that is a big difference with previous TMs.
            Even Dejagah who will be directly competing with Ghoddoos for a spot, is very warm with him and helps him around TM.

Ghodoos was born and raised in Sweden, but being around his own people probably a good feeling for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I think the member who said he was making it look like it was a tough decision to save face and not have heavy backlash from Sweden was completely right.....if he would've just said no to Sweden immediately it would not have looked so good. Glad he made the right move for his career - hopefully he will be able to play in 3-4 WCs in his career for Iran as opposed to maybeeeee 1 for Sweden
              Exactly this.

Don't forget, he plays in the Swedish league, lives in Sweden, and is surrounded by Swedish people/media daily. Imagine how that would look on him to his peers if he bluntly refused to play for Sweden - the country that his entire life is currently in. Classy act by Saman in my opinion - he didn't burn any bridges with either nation.
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                How is it a big mistake? He said on LIVE TV his heart is with Iran and the only regret is not choosing Iran sooner.
                Hoorad jaan:
                While it is a very nice decision if you are an Iranian and the fact that he will wear TM jersey, it is a big mistake for a player of his caliber in terms of progress and financial stability. He will regress and end up like Ashkan and Zandi. I hope I am wrong but it is crystal clear for me regarding is future. By the way, I am not really sure how Saman and Ashkan will split playing time since they both play the same position.

Comment

Khabare besyaar khoshi barate TM, Askhkan ham alan vadaar mishe harche zoodtar yek bashgaahi peyda kone.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                    Hoorad jaan:
                    While it is a very nice decision if you are an Iranian and the fact that he will wear TM jersey, it is a big mistake for a player of his caliber in terms of progress and financial stability. He will regress and end up like Ashkan and Zandi. I hope I am wrong but it is crystal clear for me regarding is future. By the way, I am not really sure how Saman and Ashkan will split playing time since they both play the same position.
                    boro baba, jamesh kon!

If you're good enough, club teams will come for you!

Zandi wasn't good enough & Ashkan choose to go for the big bucks in the Arab desert.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Hahaha Jahanbakhsh's comment on Ghoddos' instagram post is so gold.

Comment

He has picked Team Melli per 90
                        http://90tv.ir/news/418391/%D8%AE%D8...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                        sigpic

Comment

Good decision by him. He probably would have been a bench warmer in Sweden like Behrang Safari was few years ago. Behrang could have been a good Team Melli player and could have gone to last two world cups with us but instead he chose to play for sweden National team

Year Apps
                          2008 5
                          2009 7
                          2010 8
                          2011 3
                          2012 6
                          2013 2
                          Total 31 appearances
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            Hahaha Jahanbakhsh's comment on Ghoddos' instagram post is so gold.
                            What did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              What did he say?
                              Saman's Insta post: "Catch me if you can"
                              JB's comment: "Someone should catch you outside."

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Saman's Insta post: "Catch me if you can"
                                JB's comment: "Someone should catch you outside."
                                Lol did ARJ really quote thag cash me outside girl haha. He is really embraced in the ghetto culture of the US loool love you ali!

Comment

Working...
                                X