This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    the way saman plays is so european and un iranian. Everything one and two touch, always thinking a step ahead, gets back on defense, alternates positions, physically very strong. He will be a perfect fit for our CAM role.
    Dejagah was the same way before his injuries wrecked him.

Comment

Ghoddos wins another ball and is on the ascendancy to the box, what a player!!

Almost leads to another clear cut chance. He also nutmeg an Arsenal player lol

Comment

Live stream link: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer2....32&ci=265&si=1

Comment

I always assumed Ghoddos was one of those PFDC over-hyped players but I must admit I was wrong, this man is class, albeit against a poor Arsenal side
          sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

They just need 1 more goal to tie it up on aggregate. If only they had let Ghoddos take the penalty in the first leg, then that 1 more goal would have put them ahead.

Mashallah Saman, damet garm

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
              I WANT TO HAVE SAMANS CHILDREN
              Pedo alert..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Pedo alert..!
                Baba that’s not pedo alert, with the way he is playing that’s just natural human instinct

Comment

Ghoddos > Ali Daei

before you know it.

Comment

It’s a bloodbath out there ..!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      Baba that’s not pedo alert, with the way he is playing that’s just natural human instinct
                      Tactically playing a marvelous & calculated game as in last match so far ...! Performance wise he needs to Pick up the pace and the intensity a little bit

Comment

Decent free kick by him
                        clears the wall but not enough pace on it to beat the keeper

Comment

#WengerIn

Comment

HT 2-0
                            Typical English Fans boo Arsenal on their way to lockeroom

Comment

HT 2-0 OSTERSUND

Comment

Aiesh ( Scored first goal), is also a very good player. 22, palestinian, is getting back very well on defense ( Bullying iwobi), and is very good in possession, link ups with Saman. Aiesh, Saman, Sema are giving arsenal so much problems every time they go forward. I really like how after they scored those two goals they went back into defensive shape, instead of going gung ho for third. Smart bc they are 2-0 at half, and have 45 mins to score one more goal. Saman has been brilliant, and I fancy him to get that goal.

On a side note, Nouri ( Born in Urmia), seems like a solid midfield player. I mean he isnt spectacular like saman, but its a shame he chose to represent Iraq bc he at would have at least given us some stability and experience in the DM position. Probably around the level of hajsafi anyways, so not a huge deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X