Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Taj and co can do something to get saman ghoddos his passport in time. they can lobby for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Obviously, Saman Ghoddos not on the Swedish list. Here is their latest squad for Aug 31 clash:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden...#Current_squad
      wow that seems like not that strong of a squad in attacking department with guys like Berg, Armenteros, nyman getting called up. Saman is better than all those guys lol. Im sure when he moves to a bigger european league sweden would love to call him up and start him, hence we should act now. I think CQ may leave out both Karimi and Dejagah until they find new teams, hence why he called up Noorafkan to replace karimi, and hopefully ghoddos to replace dejagah.

Comment

This is why CQ has to cap him this World Cup qualification round - as it's an official game - and not friendlies.

Saman will obviously be a shoe-in to start for #TeamMelli - but the fact that he is ALMOST good enough for Sweden, should make us act right away.
        You become cap-tied for the first nation if you play in a competitive match.

You become cap-tied for the second nation once the federation files a one-time switch request with FIFA, regardless of whether or not they play in a competitive match.

Example: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/...lez-mexico-usa

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          Janne Andersson(Swedish manager) said I cant promise Ghoddos playingtime in the nationalteam just now to keep him in Sweden. At the end of the day it all depends on what he wants to do and is comfortable with. He is close to being good enough for a callup for the national team(sweden). Yeah something like this (forgot exactly what he said was listening to the press conference when showing which players got a call up for the national team)
          Obviously, Saman Ghoddos not on the Swedish list. Here is their latest squad for Aug 31 clash:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden...#Current_squad
          what ignorant dumbasses..! looking at their called up roster, Saman coulda been their Youngest WC hopeful (& one of only 3 U25 Players) and very much a legitimate candidate for call up ..!
          what sorta ignorant coach would not even contact Saman for 8 months since freaking Jan @ least to reassure him, he is still in their national team picture...?? that sorta ignorance, certainly suggests prejudicial treatment due to his iranian background and im fairly certain thats mostly why Ghoddos realized a similar fate to Behrang Safari awaits him if he were to play for sweden instead..!!

i think the switch over TM is already done...! he can not go back after the recent development and based on evidence on hand he has made a very wise career decision from many aspects, opting to play for TM..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            what ignorant dumbasses..! looking at their called up roster, Saman coulda been their Youngest WC hopeful (& one of only 3 U25 Players) and very much a legitimate candidate for call up ..!
            what sorta ignorant coach would not even contact Saman for 8 months since freaking Jan @ least to reassure him, he is still in their national team picture...?? that sorta ignorance, certainly suggests prejudicial treatment due to his iranian background and im fairly certain thats mostly why Ghoddos realized a similar fate to Behrang Safari awaits him if he were to play for sweden instead..!!

i think the switch over TM is already done...! he can not go back after the recent development and based on evidence on hand he has made a very wise career decision from many aspects, opting to play for TM..!!
            You do know Sweden's "ignorant dumbass" coach is on a role with the national team right? There's a reason they're 19th in the world and they'll go higher up if they continue the way they have in the post-Zlatan era. Whether you agree with the manager or not doesn't change he's actually been very good with Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              You do know Sweden's "ignorant dumbass" coach is on a role with the national team right? There's a reason they're 19th in the world and they'll go higher up if they continue the way they have in the post-Zlatan era. Whether you agree with the manager or not doesn't change he's actually been very good with Sweden.
              Exactly we are first in our WCQ group and we just beat france in the last game. I do agree that some choices might seem wierd but he knows what he is doing. Like he got Ola Toivonen to actually play good (never thought I would see that day), he made Durmaz play effectivly in the national team (never thought that would happen either). Plus if you look at the Swedish u-21 team you will see there a bunch of players who are interesting. Anyhow I agree that Ghoddos deserves a call-up and he will probably get one after he transfers out of östersund(wont happen if he choses Iran though).

Either way I think he will pick Iran. Because at least he will get rid of that hate that even Zlatan got from some Swedish fans even though he is the top scorer in the nationalteam, plus best Swedish player ever just because he is kalleh siah.

At the end of the day it looks like Janne Andersson will end up being Swedens Quieroz.

Comment

Here is the article on the comments made by the Swedish manager:

"Ghoddos can choose Iran: "Can not Promise"

Saman Ghoddos has not had the chance in Blågult.

Now the Östersund star threatens to change national teams to Iran.

"He is not very long - but it's hard to promise he'll come along," Janne Andersson replies.

During the January tour of Abu Dahbi, Östersund star Saman Ghoddos got the chance in Janne Andersson's national team.
                But since then, the contact with the Swedish national team has disappeared and the 23-year-old threatens instead of switching to Iran's national team.

"It is a honor to live here and the same to represent Sweden, as in the January tour. At the same time, my parents are from Iran. I have Persian blood in my body. I love Iran too. The big difference now is that the national team from Iran really shows that they want me. There is great confidence in me, they really want to play me, said Ghoddos to Expressen.

"Hard to promise Ghoddos something"

And when Janne Andersson presented his Swedish national team to the World Cup qualifiers with Bulgaria and Belarus, Ghoddo's name, unexpectedly, was missed again.

And afterwards, the federals responded to the ÖFK striker's possible national team change.

"He's not very long from coming here. But it is also difficult to promise players that they will come along. Therefore, I can not say either: "If you do not choose Iran then we will take you late". It is up to the player to decide and feel what suits them best, "says Andersson."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...-kan-inte-lova

Comment

I don't know how reliable this is, but I just read in a Turkish website that Ghoddos is unable to speak Farsi. That is not very good news. If true, I hope he will take time to learn. Might hold him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                    he may be a good coach for sweden or a great tactician or whatever, but he is still an ignorant dumbass for letting one the brightest young talents of sweden football getting poached and taken away by Iran.
                    im certain he was aware that Iran was approaching him all along for months yet he was too arrogant to even pick up the phone and reassure Ghoddos that he was in his long term WC plans even if not rightaway..!
                    if they get lucky as in their last win vs france and manage to even make the world cup, then he will be having to rely on two aging, over 32 year old strikers (one of which playing in ayrab league) to shoulder in the primary scoring responsibilities @ a tourney that is played at a very competitive and fast N furious pace ..!

im pretty sure if Saman was some blond hair whitie native swede, (not some iranian kid) he probably woulda been already a somewhat regular national team call-up, even if temporary as a bench player in the run up to WC..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      he may be a good coach for sweden or a great tactician or whatever, but he is still an ignorant dumbass for letting one the brightest young talents of sweden football getting poached and taken away by Iran.
                      im certain he was aware that Iran was approaching him all along for months yet he was too arrogant to even pick up the phone and reassure Ghoddos that he was in his long term WC plans even if not rightaway..!
                      if they get lucky as in their last win vs france and manage to even make the world cup, then he will be having to rely on two aging, over 32 year old strikers (one of which playing in ayrab league) to shoulder in the primary scoring responsibilities @ a tourney that is played at a very competitive and fast N furious pace ..!
                      im pretty sure if Saman was some blond hair whitie native swede, (not some iranian kid) he probably woulda been already a somewhat regular national team call-up, even if temporary as a bench player in the run up to WC..!!?
                      honestly i think that if ghoddos continued form, he would get called up to sweden squad for WC 2018 and would play. How much and in what role is debatable. But with iran he will unquestionably have a great platform to shine at WC as a main player.

Comment

a lot of teams are chasing Ghoddos according to the president and they will sell him most likely in 1 week if they get eliminated

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          a lot of teams are chasing Ghoddos according to the president and they will sell him most likely in 1 week if they get eliminated
                          Are Qatari teams making their offers?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Are Qatari teams making their offers?
                            No they are waiting for him to get cap tied first!

Comment

According to information to SportExpressen there is specific interest from Red Star, a club in French Ligue 1, one club in Austria and one in Croatia.

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...saljas-direkt/

Not sure how I feel about these options. French league sounds good, but according to the article, the highest offer is from Croatian team. It's probably Dinamo Zagreb, isn't it... Was hoping for Serie A or La Liga. Those leagues are perfect for this guy. The others are pretty trash leagues imo...

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                No they are waiting for him to get cap tied first!
                                Exactly..

Comment

Working...
                                X