Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could understand if someone was comparing Ghoddos to a player like Rafiei (who plays in a league more or less on par with Allsvenkan) but to say he is better than all the players we have is nothing short of trolling tbh..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Bebin olagh, don't talk like an idiot then you won't be treated like an idiot. We do have players as good and even better than Ghoddos.

How can anyone with a straight face say Ghoddos is better than Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Ghoochannejhad and Mohammadi!? He might be better than some of them one day, but if you think he is today then you're even.. less smart than I thought, to put it mildly.
      I'm talking about players who can play in Ghoddos' position you dumbass, you want to put Azmoun and Mohammadi in LW? Gucci is bad at the wings too, he's far better at striker and JB is an on and off player (he only recently hit some form). You've got some problems man, and the fact that you're not afraid to cuss like this makes me wonder why you haven't gotten a warning yet.

Ghoddos is likely gonna go to a top 5 league this summer, wonder if any of our own wingers can say that (unless you wanna count Dejagah who still hasn't played a minute).

Maghse goosfand dari toeh badbakht

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        I'm talking about players who can play in Ghoddos' position you dumbass, you want to put Azmoun and Mohammadi in LW? Gucci is bad at the wings too, he's far better at striker and JB is an on and off player (he only recently hit some form). You've got some problems man, and the fact that you're not afraid to cuss like this makes me wonder why you haven't gotten a warning yet.

Ghoddos is likely gonna go to a top 5 league this summer, wonder if any of our own wingers can say that (unless you wanna count Dejagah who still hasn't played a minute).

Maghse goosfand dari toeh badbakht
        Don't backtrack now, you clearly said 'far better than any player we have right now'. Be more specific next time if what is what you meant.

You got a lot of balls talking sh!t and accusing other members when you're arguably known as the member with the worst reputation on all of PFDC.

Next time please think twice before you post, and try to lay off the taryak.

Comment

I think we should make an opinion on him when (if he does) he has played in an Iran shirt. Otherwise we should just say that he's playing well for his team in Sweden and that he is still eligible for Iran even if it means he needs to make FIFA aware of his change of national team and fill out some applications.

Other than that, I don't appreciate people fighting over a player who is just trying to play well, regardless of who the opponent is. If he's good enough, Querioz will consider him.

Comment

Don't backtrack now, you clearly said 'far better than any player we have right now'. Be more specific next time if what is what you meant.

You got a lot of balls talking sh!t and accusing other members when you're arguably known as the member with the worst reputation on all of PFDC.

Next time please think twice before you post, and try to lay off the taryak.
            Semantics, I'm comparing him to our other wingers since we don't have anyone that can consistently perform like he does. Only JB and Shojaei who are inconsistent and old, respectively. And worst reputation my ass, people have forgotten about Javeed it seems.

Comment

Watch it guys. If you can't keep a friendly tone to each other I'll close the thread.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                (who plays in a league more or less on par with Allsvenkan)
                Come again?

Comment

How can anyone with a straight face say Ghoddos is better than Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah, Ghoochannejhad and Mohammadi!?
                  Guys you are misjudging the players again.

Only because a player plays in a better league doesn't automatically make him a better player than another one playing in a worse league, or else both Haghighi or Sosha Makani would per default be better than Abedzadeh once was! That is not true!

But based on his performances, finding the goal and how effectively he seems to be playing, Ghoddos looks better than anyone we have. I think if he joined TM he would prove that. If he joins the Swedish national team, he would definitely prove that and I think he will be bought by a team in a bigger league soon.

However, everyone is entitled to their opinions! Please keep it clean when you discuss about matters, even if you happen to disagree!

Comment

Watch for Aroghi fellows who come here to piss you off and troll. Their best player is Brwa Nouri an average 33 year old player in same team that Saman plays for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Come again?
                      Yes, I believe PGPL isn't a weaker league than Allsvenkan... problem?

Comment

Based on FM. Ghoddos has a Potential of 135 while Soroush 133. Pretty even Only difference is obviously Ghoddos being 3 years younger.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          Yes, I believe PGPL isn't a weaker league than Allsvenkan... problem?
                          There is no problem with believing what ever you wanna believe, but it's absolutely not true! Top 5 teams in Allsvenskan would make koo koos out of top 5 teams in IPL, including pespes who won the league!

Allsvenskan might be weak in Europe but they still surpass most of Asia!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            There is no problem with what ever you wanna believe, but it's absolutely not true! Top 5 teams in Allsvenska would make koo koos out of top 5 teams in IPL, including pespes who won the league!

Allsvenskan might be weak in Europe but they still surpass most of Asia!
                            I can't believe this is even an argument, you'd think with IPL's consistent disappointments in Asia people would know better

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

Sly, aren't you the one that argued with me that Iranian teams would hold their own in the Bundesliga (!!)

Now you are saying the Swedish league in on another level than the PGL, interesting contrast. Unless you think the Swedish league is much better than the Bundesliga, it looks like you only want to argue in a way to prove you're right? Make up your mind bro because you are confusing all of us

Comment

You have to consider many factors before comparing players.

Ghoddos compared to PGL players can be argued. One can say because Ghoddos is playing in Sweden and performing well (in form) he is a quality footballer compared to those of PGL who play in the same position that he does. Another fact to consider is that they have better facilities and more competent trainers in the Swedish league.

However, and despite the fact that a player like Azmoun (for example) may not play in the same position as Ghoddos, we have to consider other points:

Ghoddos hasn't played Champions League OR Europa League football. Ghoddos has NOT played in any international competition (meaning: AFC Asian Cup, World Cup Qualifiers.. etc.) and have to endure the pressures that come with those matches.

We can't just blindly point our fingers and make comparisons without having considered everything, or at least some things.

Comment

Working...
                                X