X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...m-bid-13498550

Comment

QPR would not be a bad move, though I'd prefer that he goes to the Serie A or Bundesliga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

wow, great news for him, but still no sign of him being invited by Team Melli? : (
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

They got raped 0-3 at home today. Was it posted?

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
            QPR would not be a bad move, though I'd prefer that he goes to the Serie A or Bundesliga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I've actually got a season ticket

Comment

If iran do not invite him for korea and syria game, and block him (because no official game till summer world cup anymore) probably sweden will invite and block him in the next matches....i think this guy should be invited..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                They got raped 0-3 at home today. Was it posted?
                Hum. ..!no
                Doubt if he or few other of their key players suited up for this league game I gather .!??
                Oster probably rested key players for the vital EU return match next week ..!??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Hum. ..!no
                  Doubt if he or few other of their key players suited up for this league game I gather .!??
                  Oster probably rested key players for the vital EU return match next week ..!??
                  Hmm, makes sense, I think too, cause Saman weren't even in the squad.

Comment

Ghoddos went to the Iranian embassy today to apply for citizenship

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...byta-landslag/

Together Ghoddos are about to change national teams

Arber Zeneli chose the game for Kosovo and Sead Haksabanovic for Montenegro.
                    Now, Swedish football may be losing another player to another national team.
                    SportExpressen can reveal that Saman Ghoddos has been warned more and more recently by Iran's federation, and has now applied for citizenship.
                    "I was at the embassy today," he says.

With 10 goals in 27 matches in last week's last summer, Saman Ghoddos made great success in Östersund's FK and was then taken to the Swedish National Team's January Tour, where he first debuted against Côte d'Ivoire and then scored against Slovakia.
                    This year, the trend has continued. After seven goals in the Swedish Cup, four in all Sweden and an already iconic 1-0 goal against Galatasaray in the Europa League qualifier, the international interest for the striker is big, but not only from other clubs who want to buy him.
                    The Iranian Federation has intensified its attempts to get 23-year-old to play for the national team and attracts its qualification to next summer's World Cup finals.
                    "I was at the embassy today to apply for citizenship," said Ghoddos, who said earlier that the choice between games for Sweden and Iran is "fifty-fifty".

"They show that they want me"
                    "The big difference now is that the national team from Iran really shows that they want me. There is great trust in me, they really want to play me. It is the biggest difference now against the past. And I have to assume that it is the only option available right now.
                    Have you had any contact with the Swedish national team since January?
                    - No, actually nothing.
                    Want Iran to have a decision now?
                    - As quickly as possible. There will be national team collections at the end of August now. So, they definitely want my decision as soon as possible. It is clear that it attracts a lot with the World Cup.
                    If you can choose a game with Iran or Sweden, what do you choose then?
                    - There's nothing I can answer now. It's still 50-50 for me. But as I said before, there is only one national team that shows interest right now.
                    "Will Always Love Sweden"
                    - I will always love Sweden. I have been raised here. It is a honor to live here and to represent Sweden, as in the January tour. At the same time, my parents are from Iran. I have Persian blood in my body. I love Iran too, says Ghoddos.
                    Janne Andersson presents his squad to Sweden's matches against Bulgaria and Belarus now on Thursday.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Ghoddos went to the Iranian embassy today to apply for citizenship

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...byta-landslag/

Together Ghoddos are about to change national teams

Arber Zeneli chose the game for Kosovo and Sead Haksabanovic for Montenegro.
                      Now, Swedish football may be losing another player to another national team.
                      SportExpressen can reveal that Saman Ghoddos has been warned more and more recently by Iran's federation, and has now applied for citizenship.
                      "I was at the embassy today," he says.

With 10 goals in 27 matches in last week's last summer, Saman Ghoddos made great success in Östersund's FK and was then taken to the Swedish National Team's January Tour, where he first debuted against Côte d'Ivoire and then scored against Slovakia.
                      This year, the trend has continued. After seven goals in the Swedish Cup, four in all Sweden and an already iconic 1-0 goal against Galatasaray in the Europa League qualifier, the international interest for the striker is big, but not only from other clubs who want to buy him.
                      The Iranian Federation has intensified its attempts to get 23-year-old to play for the national team and attracts its qualification to next summer's World Cup finals.
                      "I was at the embassy today to apply for citizenship," said Ghoddos, who said earlier that the choice between games for Sweden and Iran is "fifty-fifty".

"They show that they want me"
                      "The big difference now is that the national team from Iran really shows that they want me. There is great trust in me, they really want to play me. It is the biggest difference now against the past. And I have to assume that it is the only option available right now.
                      Have you had any contact with the Swedish national team since January?
                      - No, actually nothing.
                      Want Iran to have a decision now?
                      - As quickly as possible. There will be national team collections at the end of August now. So, they definitely want my decision as soon as possible. It is clear that it attracts a lot with the World Cup.
                      If you can choose a game with Iran or Sweden, what do you choose then?
                      - There's nothing I can answer now. It's still 50-50 for me. But as I said before, there is only one national team that shows interest right now.
                      "Will Always Love Sweden"
                      - I will always love Sweden. I have been raised here. It is a honor to live here and to represent Sweden, as in the January tour. At the same time, my parents are from Iran. I have Persian blood in my body. I love Iran too, says Ghoddos.
                      Janne Andersson presents his squad to Sweden's matches against Bulgaria and Belarus now on Thursday.
                      I think its pretty clear he is going to be/has been called up.

Comment

I wonder how quickly the embassy can set him up for citizenship. Hopefully on time for the Korea match?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          I wonder how quickly the embassy can set him up for citizenship. Hopefully on time for the Korea match?
                          Shenasnameh takes 3-5 months, and then passport a couple of weeks. Will they speed it up cause he's a footballer?

Comment

OK now it got really intersting!

Comment

When will the squad be announced? Korea game is in 10 days!!

Comment

We are almost there guys - Thank you GOD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X