Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghoddos should make the right decision and not think about placing his feet on brakes. His skill sets might not change 2-3 years from now and might even improve. But his name is Hot RIGHT now, he needs to capitalize on it (we see what happens when you dont *cough* Azmounakeet in bird cage *cough*)
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

He needs to capitalize this summer unlike Azmoun last year

Comment

He wont go to anderlecht. He can get to higher level and he knows it (Celta Vigo was much better offer than that), im sure he will reject their advances. Ghoddos is 24, a good age, but only good if he transfer to top 5 leagues now.

On a side note, fuck espn. http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-tr...hoddos-sources

Not once do they mention ghoddos is iranian or representing iran at world cup.

Comment

MR LEE of Ac Milan is going to sign ghoddos for us
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

he should go to BESIKTAS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              MR LEE of Ac Milan is going to sign ghoddos for us
              Hope so. Better than Calhanoglu

Comment

Yeah, please don’t go to Belgium.

If his good performances against Arsenalhas attracted EPL clubs to look into humans offer him contracts then he should opt for the EPL. It will help him progress and be physically fit and strong in the 3 months leading to the World Cup.

In my opinion Saman and Jahanbakhsh will be the game changers for us this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Yeah, please don’t go to Belgium.

If his good performances against Arsenalhas attracted EPL clubs to look into humans offer him contracts then he should opt for the EPL. It will help him progress and be physically fit and strong in the 3 months leading to the World Cup.

In my opinion Saman and Jahanbakhsh will be the game changers for us this summer.
                  Well the transfer window is closed.. So the teams that are interested in him will be able to buy him after the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Well the transfer window is closed.. So the teams that are interested in him will be able to buy him after the WC
                    Oh yeah you’re right.

Comment

Swedish people voting on one of the biggest swedish football twitter accounts on who they would want to replace with Ghoddos in the national team. As you can see majority would want him in the national team, everyone knows that the swedish coach did a major mistake letting him go.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        Swedish people voting on one of the biggest swedish football twitter accounts on who they would want to replace with Ghoddos in the national team. As you can see majority would want him in the national team, everyone knows that the swedish coach did a major mistake letting him go.

I’m still surprised he chose us over Sweden.

There is no incentive unless he truly loves Iran.

But then again when he made that decision, he did not have international recognition as he does now. Maybe he regrets the decision.

Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did ghoddos play in a official non-friendly match for TM already? As I recall he couldn't play against SK and Syria

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                            Did ghoddos play in a official non-friendly match for TM already? As I recall he couldn't play against SK and Syria
                            Not yet. His first official game will be at the World Cup hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              I’m still surprised he chose us over Sweden.

There is no incentive unless he truly loves Iran.

But then again when he made that decision, he did not have international recognition as he does now. Maybe he regrets the decision.

Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              i tell u the main reason was CQ, if CQ was not our coach, gucci,ashkan and saman would not play for us is a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                                fifa friendlies are offical games , if i am not wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X