TM Lack Of Composure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Lack Of Composure.

Since our last match against China, PFDC forum trends have been about finding a solution to fix our TM. Many are talking about how Reza should be starting and that the team needs a new formation. Another topic is finding a new CAM for the team and that we lack that playmaker. To me, we already have have the pieces we need to succeed. Sure their can always be little adjustments that can be made while the team finds its chemistry but the core of our experienced and young talents are all their.
    The reason why we our not sitting here today with 6 points is the lack of composure with our players. IMO we played a much better game in our 2nd match and that to me had to do with the fact that the players didn't have the pressure to perform in their own packed Azadi stadium but the lack of composure from our young players was evident in both matches. Like many on PFDC I too have watched many games from our young stars in europe like Jahanbakhsh and Azmon and I for one know how well they can play when they play within their limits. What I mean by limits is, sure everyone wants to come out and represent their country and give it 100% The problem with our young players is that they are giving it 120% and are over doing it. Too much passion for winning is throwing these young lads off their game. We know our team. We have great talent in our squad right now and on paper we are favourite to go through to the big stage of competition. Our boys just have to perform. Fact is if Azmoun or Jahanbakhsh would've finished one of those opportunities, we would be sitting here right now 6 points out of 6. The team lacked composure that is it. If they play the game like they can play which is composed and allow the game to come to them, they would have no trouble against our group opposition. Unfortunately lack of experience is what has set us back a bit for now. We all just have to be patient and have faith that our young players will find their composure sooner than later and help TM achieve new heights.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"
Working...
X