Enough is enough. Mr Taj: postpone the league until next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough is enough. Mr Taj: postpone the league until next year

I am sick of vatani coaches Hippocratic views.
    If not having a few players means your preparations are hindered then why you give a hard time to CQ claiming not having the full squad is hindering his preparation?
    If a preperation can go on withot having a couple of players then why are your teams so retarded after month of preparation (as you had most of the team together and could have prepared your team to be the best)?
    You are a bunch of Hippocrates just worrying about your money and shame on you (Especially Mr Brangoh and Mr Ghale Ghohi).
    I just wish you would shut up and let TM get n with it's preparation.

Mt Taj:

TM is above everything and every color. Why can't we suspend the league and release all players to CQ so that he can prepare the best TM to defeat all the opponents? the money that the coaches of clubs (Mr Brangoh and Mr Ghale Ghohi) can make is not more important than TM. And please stop telling me that they are worried about fan sentiments. They are just worried about their salary.

SO.

If TM is above everything and if the clubs are going to continue to complain like kinder garden kids, the please just suspend the league for a yer and release all the players to CQ, until we make it to WC 2018.
    After that we can resume our league and happy to have that PP beats Tractor or loses to xyz and SS wins or loses to xyz.
    This is such a circus and a ridiculous show. Just stop the league for a yer. CQ can train them all better that any current coach, and especially Brangoh.

I am pissed off as i think a vatani circus is getting on the way of our WC presence. Desperate situations requires measures and in my view, suspending the league and having CQ have the control of all our players is what we need now.

Suspending the league would be horrible for TM players currently in the league. Our players need playing time in order to stay match fit. You see how Ramin and Hajsafi has been playing piss poor for TM and that is because they arent match fit

Comment

We all love CQ but honestly no where in the world they stop the league 3 weeks before WCQ matches. CQ said in his last interview our players injuries is because we didn't have them with us for long enough. Well two of his injured players(Ashkan and Montazeri) are not even playing in IPL. It is good to support CQ and TM but sometime it is better to be logical!!

Comment

Why are we Iranians so emotional to the point we take drastic measures to cure a problem?!! Closing the league to help TM is like cutting your arm to fix a cut on a finger !!!!

Comment

Terrible idea.

Comment

yes but i am sure CQ will have internal games to have them fit. The current league is a distraction for TM with all the whinging going around and the poor quality.
            The vatani and league coaches still don't get it that the league is there to serve TM and its preparation for WC, not some arbitrary wins or losses.
            They got it all wrong and they are just a bunch of Hippocrates. They league is not helping TM and all they achieve can be achieved with a well planned training and practice plan the CQ can master in less than a week.
            Our league is a hindrance to TM and it can only stop being a hindrance, if suspended.

Comment

This time Branko never really complained about postponing the league.

He even showed his support for TM multiple times, went to the stadium and and asked the fans to do the same.

It was rather Ghalenoei who told that postponing the league has become old-fashioned. Pormousavi even went on and said that they won't release any players to TM anymore lol.
              Last edited by 04041374; 09-10-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                This time Branko never really complained about postponing the league.

He even showed his support for TM multiple times, went to the stadium and and asked the fans to do the same.
                Lets be real.... Branko is jealous of CQ for being the TM boss and being considered the best manager in TM history.

Comment

Yes, terrible, but effective if every league player becomes part of the TM camp. to be trained and seeded by CQ for the next 6 months.
                  With the current negative environment, we are not benefiting from the league and it has become a distraction.
                  again, desperate measures are needed in desperate times and when league becomes a distraction, the only way to move on is to stop any distraction.

Comment

CQ better focus on his job, this time he was provoking Persepolis fans and Branko with no reason(after Qatar game and specially when Branko was in stadium to support TM).

CQ kind of got all of Iranian coaches terrible attitudes, just complaining sometime for sake of it. He sometime makes Daei look like an angle in this department.

Comment

Unlike many fans here I have no prob with league coaches wanting to keep players. After all Branko is paid to work for pp amnd that is who he must represent and defend...not TM. Think about it, if pp failes he gets fired regardless of what happens to TM, and if pp succeeds and TM fails, pp fans and executive board will reward him. It's his job what do you expect him or other coaches to do?

This happens in other sports too, players go abroad in hockey get injured while playing for national team, and the fans/coaches of the club team cry and complain. It's a delicate balancing act and as fans we shouldn't blame Branco or pp...

For the record I am not a pp fan but thought I would use them as an example.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This is called positive looking undermining.
                        They all whinge and complain. but claim they are supporting TM.
                        Dirty Mr Brangoh is leading the charge too.
                        We can't stop them from passively hurting TM unless we take desperate measures and kill it before it starts.
                        Every hashiye we have had has been due to League and SS, or PP or Teraktor or whateverteam winning or loosing their games which considering the quality of the league, is just ridiculous.
                        They all interview and blame TM for having a draw against China after just a few days of preparation, but then they all draw their games (so far):-)
                        So they had four weeks to prepare for their upcoming games and they still had a draw, but they blame TM for having a draw with almost no preparation?
                        This is not only Hippocratic, but also ridiculous.
                        Just give all the players to CQ for 6 months and postpone the league. I have not seen any positives coming out of our league games.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Unlike many fans here I have no prob with league coaches wanting to keep players. After all Branko is paid to work for pp amnd that is who he must represent and defend...not TM. Think about it, if pp failes he gets fired regardless of what happens to TM, and if pp succeeds and TM fails, pp fans and executive board will reward him. It's his job what do you expect him or other coaches to do?

This happens in other sports too, players go abroad in hockey get injured while playing for national team, and the fans/coaches of the club team cry and complain. It's a delicate balancing act and as fans we shouldn't blame Branco or pp...

For the record I am not a pp fan but thought I would use them as an example.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          I know, and that is why I am saying just postpone the league and give the control of every player to CQ.
                          That way no one is failed.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgame View Post
                            I know, and that is why I am saying just postpone the league and give the control of every player to CQ.
                            That way no one is failed.
                            I agree with you 100%. CQ needs to be making all the decisions when it comes to Iranian football. The guy is a genius and saved our football and took us to the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              CQ better focus on his job, this time he was provoking Persepolis fans and Branko with no reason(after Qatar game and specially when Branko was in stadium to support TM).

CQ kind of got all of Iranian coaches terrible attitudes, just complaining sometime for sake of it. He sometime makes Daei look like an angle in this department.
                              Your PP jus drew with Tractor after FOUR WEEKS OF PREPARATION :-) and a few heads and arms were also broken.

Comment

Working...
                              X