Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queiroz's 86 player list for WCQ

http://the-afc.com/afcasfeeds?stagei...alregistration
    This is the list Queiroz sent AFC. I don't think it's binding, but if a player isn't one of the 86 players, they're unlikely to be called up in the qualifiers.

Pooladi...optimist

Comment

Interesting names. Mobali also makes it, Saghebi from Malavan (2nd division) too

Comment

I think it is telling that Beitashour is not even considered in the top 86 players anymore. Something happened to cause him to be excommunicated from the team.

Comment

No more Daniel Davari either

Comment

You can change this list anytime you want during qualification. Lots of thing can happen during a year or so..

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              No more Daniel Davari either
              Well Davari hasn't really played club football in 2 years, so I can understand him not being considered anymore. Beitashour at least plays fairly well in an okay league like MLS. I think it is okay if he isn't in the top 3 RB's in the list, but the fact that he's not even in the top 86 tells me that something happened and he is not considered at all anymore. There was some breakdown between CQ and Beitashour after the World Cup.

Comment

It's probably a standby list in case of injuries, but still surprising to see some names like Heydari as a forward.

And also, I guess it's game over for Davari and Beitashour for sure now. I think they got into a beef with CQ, can't think of anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  It's probably a standby list in case of injuries, but still surprising to see some names like Heydari as a forward.

And also, I guess it's game over for Davari and Beitashour for sure now. I think they got into a beef with CQ, can't think of anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm fairly sure that Davari rejecting the invite for the camp before the Asian Cup was what put him on the naughty list alongside Rahmati, Aghili, etc.

I'm not sure about Beitashour, but it seems like a similar case. He must have rejected the same camp, or said something that CQ didn't like. I wish one of the interviews that CQ does, somebody would ask him.

Also, I wish they would ask him about Khalatbari. Some choices CQ makes to just stop calling up certain players is very interesting. Khalatbari was still useful for the team, probably up until this year. I never understood why he was just gone before the World Cup. Probably could have used him as a super sub in Asian Cup.

Comment

I would still question the credibility of this list, Reza Haghighi? Surely not

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      Pooladi...optimist
                      Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      I would still question the credibility of this list, Reza Haghighi? Surely not
                      Guys there are 86 players on the list, I'm surprised Ali Daei and others are not on the list

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Guys there are 86 players on the list, I'm surprised Ali Daei and others are not on the list

Agha jan clubless Reza Haghighi is not even top 86 midfielder in Iran let alone part of the overall best 86 players

Comment

Why is Khosro Heydari listed as a forward?????

Comment

Mahdi Torabi defender??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              but the fact that he's not even in the top 86 tells me that something happened and he is not considered at all anymore. There was some breakdown between CQ and Beitashour after the World Cup.
                              or maybe nothing happened! Maybe he wasn't just as good as CQ thought! We have better players in IPL!

Comment

Working...
                              X